Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

DB Commit

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
DB Commit
« on: August 18, 2020, 10:06:02 AM »
From Auburn Undercover

Kamal Hadden of Independence (Kan.) Community College, rated the No. 5 junior college cornerback in the country by 247Sports, has committed to Auburn.
He revealed his choice Monday via Twitter.
Hadden, who is 6-feet-2, 185 pounds, chose the Tigers over Kentucky, Nebraska, Texas Tech, UCF, Washington State and West Virginia.
Auburn was in the market for a junior college defensive back in the 2021 class and Hadden was at the top of its list. Secondary Coach Wesley McGriff was Hadden's lead recruiter and developed a strong bond with the recruit.
“He’s a great dude,” Hadden told Auburn Undercover earlier this month. “I talk to him pretty often and I really like him as a person and as a coach. We talk about a lot of stuff. Not just about football — about a lot of different things.”
Because junior college football is off this fall, Hadden could have three seasons of eligibility at Auburn. He will graduate in December.
He had one interception and 21 tackles in 2019.
Auburn, which could take up to five defensive backs in the 2021 class, has recruited Hadden fairly hard.
“Auburn — that’s one of my dream schools, " Hadden said. "We’ve got a good relationship going.”
Hadden never has visited Auburn, but did have a virtual tour with the Tigers and that went well.
“I really liked the campus,” Hadden said. “And I like what they can offer academically. With all the help they offer and all the resources, that would be great if I would go there.”
Hadden is 2021 commitment No. 13 for the Tigers. Auburn was No. 24 in the 247Sports recruiting team rankings before his pledge.
The Tigers now have one corner committed and could end up taking two more this recruiting cycle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: DB Commit
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2020, 11:40:43 AM »
Love those long, rangy corners. 

Double love 3 years of eligibility.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: DB Commit
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2020, 11:46:30 AM »
Love those long, rangy corners. 

Double love 3 years of eligibility.
Kamal Hadden, Independence C.C., Cornerback

He plays better with pads on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."