Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hot for teacher

bgreene

Hot for teacher
« on: July 17, 2020, 10:43:19 AM »
CHARLESTON, W.Va. â€” A former Miss Kentucky who admitted to exchanging sexual photos with a teenage student when she was working as a West Virginia school teacher has been sentenced to prison.
a person holding a blue umbrella: FILE - In this Sept. 13, 2014 file photo, Miss Kentucky Ramsey Carpenter participates in the Miss America Shoe Parade at the Atlantic City boardwalk in Atlantic City, N.J. Bearse, crowned Miss Kentucky in 2014 under her maiden name of Carpenter, who admitted to exchanging sexual photos with a teenage student when she was working as a West Virginia school teacher, was sentenced to two years in prison on Tuesday, July 14, 2020. She was also sentenced to an additional 10 years of supervised release and must register as a sex offender for life, according to Kanawha Assistant Prosecutor Meshell Jarrett.© Julio Cortez, AP FILE - In this Sept. 13, 2014 file photo, Miss Kentucky Ramsey Carpenter participates in the Miss America Shoe Parade at the Atlantic City boardwalk in Atlantic City, N.J. Bearse, crowned Miss Kentucky in 2014 under her maiden name of Carpenter, who admitted to exchanging sexual photos with a teenage student when she was working as a West Virginia school teacher, was sentenced to two years in prison on Tuesday, July 14, 2020. She was also sentenced to an additional 10 years of supervised release and must register as a sex offender for life, according to Kanawha Assistant Prosecutor Meshell Jarrett.
Ramsey BethAnn Bearse, 29, received her two-year sentence in Kanawha County Circuit Court on Tuesday. She was also sentenced to an additional 10 years of supervised release and must register as a sex offender for life, according to Kanawha Assistant Prosecutor Meshell Jarrett.

The former middle school educator pleaded guilty to one count of possessing material depicting minors in sexually explicit conduct in December 2019, news outlets reported.
Start the day smarter. Get all the news you need in your inbox each morning.
She was initially charged with four counts of sending obscene material to a minor.
Authorities said Bearse admitted to exchanging photos with the student on Snapchat between August and October 2018. A parent of the male student reported finding the images on the teen's phone, news outlets said.
Bearse previously testified she meant to send a photo to her husband, but accidentally sent it to the teen. She claimed the student asked for additional photos, so she continued to send them because she was "afraid to not appease him."
Bearse said Tuesday that she accepted "full responsibility" for her actions.
Under her maiden name of Carpenter, Bearse was crowned Miss Kentucky in 2014 in the Miss America pageant.
She was suspended from her teaching position during the investigation, and the Kanawha County school district has said she no longer works there.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ex-miss-kentucky-sentenced-to-prison-on-sex-crime-charge/ar-BB16Ri5B?ocid=ientp
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Hot for teacher
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 11:10:31 AM »
Prison time???  Let me go ahead and put this out there.  If my teenage son is getting nekkid pics snackchatted him from Miss Kentucky, I'm buying that boy a steak dinner and a pint of your finest ale.  Then I'm going to say, "Hey, see if she'll send you some ass shots."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 11:12:37 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2020, 11:30:24 AM »
I would pee in her butt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2020, 05:32:15 PM »
I would immediately confiscate my son’s phone and attempt to secure a parent/teacher conference. I can tell you that, right now.

And if she wants to keep her job, she would have some criteria to meet. If she acts right, we could probably work something out.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com