Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The most egregious sins

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
The most egregious sins
« on: July 16, 2020, 11:56:48 AM »
According to al.communist:

SEC Media Days is known for its peculiarities, but I’m not sure anything would have topped President Trump calling Nick Saban by the wrong name.....

....It takes one second to put on a mask. One second. That’s it. Iron Bowls have been won and lost in less time. Not the Iron Bowl Tuberville lost 36-0, however, and that brings me back to this current carnival of chaos colliding like drunk bumper cars in the night driven by canine space clowns from an alternate dimension.....

....On the eve of the GOP runoff, President Trump added to the annals of Iron Bowl obscuria when he played up Tuberville’s six-game winning streak against Alabama. Then, in the same breath, Trump referred to Saban, the greatest college coach in the history of the game, by the wrong name.....

....Called him Lou Saban. Twice. The way the Iron Bowl and college football works in this state, that’ll be a running joke for a long time. Friends and colleagues around the country haven’t stopped texting me about Ol’ Lou.....(Liar.  Nobody other than this one al.com fuckwad noticed or cared)

....Yada yada, jokes about Fred Talley running roughshod over Tuberville like Doug Jones is gonna do...

....Give me an old JP game over this stuff any day, please. That would put my mind at ease, and put Tuberville back on the sidelines.....

So let me deconstruct.

1) al.communist is outraged that Trump doesn't care enough about Alabama football to know the difference between Nick and Lou Saban
2) al.communist despises Auburn
3) al.communist also despises Tommy Tuberville and has now annointed itself the official campaign website for skeevy Doug Jones.

I don't legitimately hate many people.  I have grown to loathe the guy who wrote this column.  Joseph Goodman is symbolic of everything wrong with this country.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: The most egregious sins
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2020, 11:59:16 AM »
Too bad Trump didn't call him Dick Saban
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2020, 12:28:17 PM »
The last time I clicked on the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth., I was unfortunate enough to read a couple of his pieces.  One was a straight up hit piece on Trump, saying that George Floyd's killing and everything that has happened since, is all his fault.  The other was a Dabo/Trump slamfest.  Dabo made a comment about needing to get God back in our lives, which infuriated Goodman.  Of course God isn't needed.  Blaming Trump is the only way to go.  Both these showed up when I google chromed Auburn Football al dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2020, 12:46:43 PM »
The last time I clicked on the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth., I was unfortunate enough to read a couple of his pieces.  One was a straight up hit piece on Trump, saying that George Floyd's killing and everything that has happened since, is all his fault.  The other was a Dabo/Trump slamfest.  Dabo made a comment about needing to get God back in our lives, which infuriated Goodman.  Of course God isn't needed.  Blaming Trump is the only way to go.  Both these showed up when I google chromed Auburn Football al dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..
It has to be tough, being you. You are a living and breathing contradiction.

You are a “lawyer”. The ambulance chasing kind. Most are left wing nut jobs. You have the nut job part down. Why can’t you be a normal one, like Wes?

You ❤️ the Duke boys, mainly in basketball I guess. But you went to API. Could not pass the entrance to Duke if they made it open book and let you use Google.

Married to a hot chick but you suck the cock. And lots of it.

I don’t get it. But you’ve made it a long time.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2020, 03:26:31 PM »
It has to be tough, being you. You are a living and breathing contradiction.

You are a “lawyer”. The ambulance chasing kind. Most are left wing nut jobs. You have the nut job part down. Why can’t you be a normal one, like Wes?

You ❤️ the Duke boys, mainly in basketball I guess. But you went to API. Could not pass the entrance to Duke if they made it open book and let you use Google.

Married to a hot chick but you suck the cock. And lots of it.

I don’t get it. But you’ve made it a long time.
You just described the keys to longevity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2020, 09:36:03 PM »
I know it’s semantics but isn’t nick Saban technically Nick Lou Saban Jr? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2020, 08:52:53 AM »
I know it’s semantics but isn’t nick Saban technically Nick Lou Saban Jr?
His momma call him Lou.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com