Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Howard Stern polls Harlem on the issues.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Howard Stern polls Harlem on the issues.
« on: October 28, 2008, 10:53:09 AM »
I am usually not a Howard Stern fan but this is worth the listen!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
  • All courses... incomplete
Re: Howard Stern polls Harlem on the issues.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 03:03:59 PM »
America is fucked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 03:12:56 PM »
America is fucked.

Yep.  pretty much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 06:10:52 PM »
Wow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kirkAU

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 06:34:09 PM »
i'm wondering when the point in American History was when our country peaked?  cause we are clearly declining.  The gap and balance between Dumb Americans and Smart Americans is widening at a rapid pace.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 06:46:07 PM »
Is anyone really suprised about this? This nation is full of a bunch of fucking idiots that can not think for themselves...

It reminds me of the stand up Chris Rock did about OJ Simpson years ago. Saying black people celebrated and jumped up and down screaming "We won! We Won!" when the OJ verdict came out. He says, "Won what? We didn't win. I waited for weeks and my OJ prize never showed up".

The point is it doesn't matter what the outcome is or who did what to who. Some blacks will vote for or cheer for or take up for another black even if they have no idea what they are voting for or cheering for or taking up for...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 01:20:38 AM »
Yep.  pretty much.
It's not that bad, Obama did make a great choice in Palen for VP!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 03:11:53 PM »
It's not that bad, Obama did make a great choice in Palen for VP!

:rofl:  That's some funny shit, right there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2008, 05:55:06 PM »
i'm wondering when the point in American History was when our country peaked?  cause we are clearly declining.  The gap and balance between Dumb Americans and Smart Americans is widening at a rapid pace.

It's all about sex.  Lots and lots of sex. 

I made this point once a long time ago and was branded a racist pariah. But the point I made is simple and still rings very, very true.  It goes something like this:

It's all a matter of numbers. At some point in American history, the sheer number of stupid people will overwhelm the number of intelligent ones to the point that the country's leadership and direction will veer wildly off its axis. Men of vision and courage will be swept away by those who recognize that image matters far more to the populace than substance. They will promise us all our breads and circuses and we will carry merrily on. I think we're seeing this now in this election. 

Why is this the case? Sex. As a general rule, stupid people have it more often, with more partners, with less protection.  Stupid women have litters. Intelligent women limit their family size to the number that can be managed both in terms of discipline and finances. College educated families have 2.2 children. Families/single moms with no education beyond high school have an average of 4+.  Eventually, the stupid will overwhelm the smart.  Jason Caffey (former Alabama basketball player) has ten children by eight women. That's a disgrace. He is now broke. Those ten children will grow up deprived. And unfortunately, probably dumb.

The mass of dumbness is combined with the Obama-esque "equal outcome" philosophy that currently pervades American education. You can't have an advanced track because that might hurt little Dipshit's self esteem. So you have bright kids in the same classroom with turnips. The teacher is forced to teach to the middle, bypassing the turnips, who are generally behavioral problems, and leaving the bright kids lacking. We've had 25 years of that, of diminished expectations, of requiring teachers to provide equal outcomes for inferior work. "Everybody gets an A!" 

And you to that the lack of incentive. Every kid who plays little league gets a trophy. What's the incentive to win, Obama? Trophies and rewards should go to WINNERS. To the kids who practiced, who hustled, who WON. Teach life lessons. Keep score.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2008, 06:37:58 PM »

I made this point once a long time ago and was branded a racist pariah. But the point I made is simple and still rings very, very true.  It goes something like this:

It's all a matter of numbers. At some point in American history, the sheer number of stupid people will overwhelm the number of intelligent ones to the point that the country's leadership and direction will veer wildly off its axis. Men of vision and courage will be swept away by those who recognize that image matters far more to the populace than substance. They will promise us all our breads and circuses and we will carry merrily on. I think we're seeing this now in this election. 

Why is this the case? Sex. As a general rule, stupid people have it more often, with more partners, with less protection.  Stupid women have litters. Intelligent women limit their family size to the number that can be managed both in terms of discipline and finances. College educated families have 2.2 children. Families/single moms with no education beyond high school have an average of 4+.  Eventually, the stupid will overwhelm the smart.  Jason Caffey (former Alabama basketball player) has ten children by eight women. That's a disgrace. He is now broke. Those ten children will grow up deprived. And unfortunately, probably dumb.

The mass of dumbness is combined with the Obama-esque "equal outcome" philosophy that currently pervades American education. You can't have an advanced track because that might hurt little Dipshit's self esteem. So you have bright kids in the same classroom with turnips. The teacher is forced to teach to the middle, bypassing the turnips, who are generally behavioral problems, and leaving the bright kids lacking. We've had 25 years of that, of diminished expectations, of requiring teachers to provide equal outcomes for inferior work. "Everybody gets an A!" 

And you to that the lack of incentive. Every kid who plays little league gets a trophy. What's the incentive to win, Obama? Trophies and rewards should go to WINNERS. To the kids who practiced, who hustled, who WON. Teach life lessons. Keep score.

Great Post Kaos! Nicely done!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 08:21:00 PM »
So we're fucked essentially?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2008, 09:18:17 PM »

I would belly crawl through a parking lot full of broken glass to read your newsletter. Nicely put and right on the money.  :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2008, 02:58:11 PM »

Hear. Hear. The education system in this country needs to go back to teaching the below average kids a trade. This does not mean leave them out of math, English, Science, etc.. Everyone needs a basic understanding. But teach these kids a trade so when they finally get turned out, they can at least compete with the illegal aliens for a job.

The only thing I remotely disagree with tis the trophy thing. Unfortunately, today's kid is not allowed to practice harder or put more time in. For football we get five hours a week. 4 in pads, 1 out. This week we are in the playoffs, I tried to squeeze out some extra time. I was told if I go over, I would have to forfeit. It was one of my own damn parents complaining. All of the kids wanted to practice, but little Timmy's mom felt it was too cold to be out there that long. So it definitely is not like when we were kids....If the coach had time, we were practicing. So I see a lot of kids that would work harder to be better but are being held back by society so that they don't "over do it". So in a sense you are correct, but it is done "for the good of the kids" instead of just seeing it as a equality thing.

It's very frustrating to see young kids who WANT to get better and then have a system set up so that they are not allowed to put in extra work.

Either way, the competitiveness of Americans that made us the great country we are today is being bred out of society.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.