Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Obama MisInfommercial

The Obama MisInfommercial
« on: October 29, 2008, 08:20:08 PM »
What a fucking piece of shit.  Lies upon lies done up like your finest TV Movie.   The took all the characters from Friday Night Lights and made it an Obama Show.

First thing I noticed is that the level of income before you get taxed as a family dropped TONIGHT from 250K to 200K.   I had to turn it when the Gov. of Ohio, you know the governor of the state perpetrating the largest example of blatant voter fraud EVER, came on.   Fuck him, and fuck the Governor of Kansas that was on as I turned the channel.

There will be fuckers swayed by this production tonight and the fact that McCain hasn't got his own show, or anything of substance to refute his donkey ass pisses me off to no end.  Since I moved here this year and forgot to change my address with the Sec. of State office, so I'll have to drive to the Gump Tuesday to vote, and you can bet your rudipoo asses I'll do it.  Fuck me sideways....

It's common sense you fucking hippies..  Yes, he might get you a little money up front, but when the Capital Gains taxes go up and companies go back to moving more jobs, if not their entire operations, overseas to lesser taxed markets.  Let's see how far that fucking "Obama tax plan" helps you out when your living under a fucking underpass.

Fuck....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: The Obama MisInfommercial
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 09:24:36 PM »
Between this bullshit and the Obama channel on Dish Network, I don't know which has me more pissed. I have never seen such a one-sided circus. This is the media's payback for us "fly over Americans" not voting Gore or Kerry into office the last 2 elections.

I hope some among the record number of newly registered voters plan to vote for McCain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 10:58:09 PM »

Since I moved here this year and forgot to change my address with the Sec. of State office, so I'll have to drive to the Gump Tuesday to vote, and you can bet your rudipoo asses I'll do it.  Fuck me sideways....

Fuck....
[/quote]

According to the federal courts in Ohio, all you have to do is give them the park bench that you sleep on and you can vote where you live.  Why don't you try that here in B'ham
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 07:49:49 AM »
There was an Obama info commercial, WTH?

I was engrossed with the marathon of AR-15 episodes from the Shooting USA show on the Outdoor Channel. Those are some fucking tricky bastards on the Outdoor Channel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 10:48:34 AM »
We're screwed anyway.  I listened to a show on the radio yesterday.  They were interviewing an Obama supporter and here was the general synopsis:

Interviewer: Who are you planning to vote for?
Moron: Obama.

I: Any particular reason why?
M: Well, I like the way he talks. He has a smooth voice. McCain looks like something's wrong with him. I don't trust that. I like people who can talk good.

I: What about his policies?
M: Oh, I agree with Obama on all that.

I: What in particular?
M: Well, uhh. I can't list them all. I just know he's got the plan.

I: How about one policy in particular?
M: Well, change. He's for change. And we need that.

I: What specifically do you want to change?
M: Well, it's a list, you know? A list of changes. Lots. Things.

I: Can you name just one of that list?
M: Uhh. Well. Healthcare! Yeah. Healthcare. We all need healthcare. I'm in the middle. I have a good job, but can't afford to pay for healthcare.

I: Is it okay with you that Obama will have to raise taxes in order to provide healthcare?
M: Oh yeah, we need it. I don't care how much he raises my taxes, if I can get healthcare out of the deal, I'm all for that.

AND... Kaos turned it off.  Here we have a voter who is willing to pay any amount in taxes to get "free" government-managed healthcare as opposed to budgeting himself and paying for superior healthcare.  There is no way to reason with this level of ignorance and stupidity. If I knew where that guy lived, I would drive there and hit him in the face with a shovel.  Then he could use the free healthcare I provided for him with MY taxes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 01:07:26 PM »
"Well, shit.". ....said the wiseman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions