Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Racist!

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Racist!
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2020, 05:21:09 PM »
And here they walk that back once they realize it was an internet rumor.

https://twitter.com/KELLYWEILL/status/1271520455292223488?s=19

Regardless, you all need to revisit the definitions of "consent" and "cooperation".
Where did the Police Chief walk back what she initialy said? I actually watched the words come out of her mouth in full context in what I posted. What did they actually walk back? I see this quote:

"That has not happened affirmatively," Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best said during the Thursday evening press conference. "We haven't had any formal reports of this occurring."
What is "that"? The quote above was was preceded by this:

The Seattle Times traced the extortion rumors to a fringe Canadian blog that focuses almost pathologically on overheated fears about leftist activists. That article cited unnamed police sources, who allegedly claimed businesses were being extorted. Those claims spread quickly through the right-wing media sphere, until police repeated them on Wednesday, prompting more articles and completing the ouroboros of extortion rumors.

The department appeared to backtrack on those claims Thursday, stating its “anecdotal” reports had come from media and social media.

I read the article, and not once do we hear that Rape, Murder and everything the fucking police chief said was being taken back. So is it "extortion"? Is that what they may or may not be doing? But the rape and robberies just need to go unaddressed?

The article you posted is not objectionable journalism Wes. It's a fucking fluff piece and you know it.

Again, misleading at best....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2020, 05:50:19 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2020, 10:05:31 PM »
They're doing it with the consent and cooperation of the SPD.
Wrong
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2020, 08:07:36 AM »
Wrong
Exactly what WE!! said. A massaged fluff piece. What Wes is doing here is absolute ideology based. And a classic case of confirmation bias. The sad part is he is smarter than that but ideology is winning that tug of war at the moment. I expect that out of prowler. Not someone with a brain though.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2020, 01:27:24 PM »
Like I said, divide it up. We will never see eye to eye on this and now we can’t even have the rational people sit at a table and talk it out.   We have turned into two completely separate ideas on how the country should move forward.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2020, 06:51:14 PM »
Andy NGO is now a Nazi? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2020, 10:20:38 PM »
You are STILL talking about extortion. The police chief in the link I posted said nothing, nada, zero about extortion. Not sure why you are trying to counter the quote of "rape, robberies, and violent activities" with examples of extortion?

AND...you are just using a twitter account of someone else quoting the exact same quote the chief made in the other fluff article. Multiple people describing the same quote doesn't make for multiple examples...

AND...1 of your 2 links were the same fucking thing, just with extra hearsay commentary. Aren't you a lawyer??? Come on man...
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 10:24:02 PM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2020, 04:42:38 PM »
You are STILL talking about extortion. The police chief in the link I posted said nothing, nada, zero about extortion. Not sure why you are trying to counter the quote of "rape, robberies, and violent activities" with examples of extortion?

AND...you are just using a twitter account of someone else quoting the exact same quote the chief made in the other fluff article. Multiple people describing the same quote doesn't make for multiple examples...

AND...1 of your 2 links were the same fucking thing, just with extra hearsay commentary. Aren't you a lawyer??? Come on man...
I like you a lot man. I have always admired your posting and I know that you have a lot of football knowledge, like me. So, that’s unusual on the x.

But I’m not going to sit idly by and let you talk to Wes like this. You call him a lawyer one more time and I’m coming for you. You may or may not beat my ass. But I’m going to stand up to this disrespect.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com