Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Racist!

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Racist!
« on: June 10, 2020, 04:31:54 PM »
That seems to continue to be the cry of a left that wI'll accept nothing but your complete surrender.

One cannot even discuss it.

What do you say when all words are toxic, and all silence is violence? I’m still working that one out. - Mike Rowe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Racist!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 05:45:49 PM »
That seems to continue to be the cry of a left that wI'll accept nothing but your complete surrender.

One cannot even discuss it.

What do you say when all words are toxic, and all silence is violence? I’m still working that one out. - Mike Rowe.
I have started and deleted at least three posts on the subject, thinking better of it at the last second.  I think I'm trying to discuss things rationally and with an open mind, then I wonder if someone is lurking and ready to pounce.  As I've said before, I'm in the process of trying to start a new business. (Not quitting my day job) I'm actually scared to death that if it gets going, some nameless, faceless piece of shit in mama's basement, will start searching all of social media for anything to use against me. And these days, all that has to be is having a conservative view point. 

Do you ever wonder how these old tweets and bookfaces posts etc. mysteriously appear.  6 years ago, Jake Fromm State Farm said some racially insensitive things on the twatters.  What in the wide, wide world of sports possesses someone to scour someone else's account to try and hurt them?  But that's the world we live in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Ogre

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 09:30:11 AM »
I have started and deleted at least three posts on the subject, thinking better of it at the last second.  I think I'm trying to discuss things rationally and with an open mind, then I wonder if someone is lurking and ready to pounce.  As I've said before, I'm in the process of trying to start a new business. (Not quitting my day job) I'm actually scared to death that if it gets going, some nameless, faceless piece of shoot in mama's basement, will start searching all of social media for anything to use against me. And these days, all that has to be is having a conservative view point. 

Do you ever wonder how these old tweets and bookfaces posts etc. mysteriously appear.  6 years ago, Jake Fromm State Farm said some racially insensitive things on the twatters.  What in the wide, wide world of sports possesses someone to scour someone else's account to try and hurt them?  But that's the world we live in.
I've got Ricky Stokes on speed dial if/when you launch your business.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2020, 09:31:07 AM »
I have started and deleted at least three posts on the subject, thinking better of it at the last second.  I think I'm trying to discuss things rationally and with an open mind, then I wonder if someone is lurking and ready to pounce.  As I've said before, I'm in the process of trying to start a new business. (Not quitting my day job) I'm actually scared to death that if it gets going, some nameless, faceless piece of shoot in mama's basement, will start searching all of social media for anything to use against me. And these days, all that has to be is having a conservative view point. 

Do you ever wonder how these old tweets and bookfaces posts etc. mysteriously appear.  6 years ago, Jake Fromm State Farm said some racially insensitive things on the twatters.  What in the wide, wide world of sports possesses someone to scour someone else's account to try and hurt them?  But that's the world we live in.
Enough about WT
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2020, 01:02:48 PM »
I have started and deleted at least three posts on the subject, thinking better of it at the last second.  I think I'm trying to discuss things rationally and with an open mind, then I wonder if someone is lurking and ready to pounce.  As I've said before, I'm in the process of trying to start a new business. (Not quitting my day job) I'm actually scared to death that if it gets going, some nameless, faceless piece of shit in mama's basement, will start searching all of social media for anything to use against me. And these days, all that has to be is having a conservative view point. 

I can understand your being concerned about that but you should probably be more concerned with the unbridled dick sucking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2020, 03:02:20 PM »
Racist country stars, Lady Antebellum, are officially changing their name to Lady A.  They say they now realize they were being blindly racist.

Funny Memes Wallpapers HD Theme
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2020, 06:14:39 PM »
Racist country stars, Lady Antebellum, are officially changing their name to Lady A.  They say they now realize they were being blindly racist.

If this were satire, it would be HILARIOUS.  The fact that it's not is ridiculously sad. 

If this is where we are?  If someone actually felt "unsafe" or "undervalued" because a (frankly) terrible country band with one moderate hit named itself after the genteel south?  Kill us all now. Before we get invaded, overrun and tortured to death.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2020, 11:33:20 AM »
I don’t want to be at war within our country. I don’t want my kids to be drafted into a war against fellow citizens but it’s obvious we are well beyond seeing eye to eye or even having cordial conversation about it. 

A large sect of anti trumpers have taken a 6 block section of Seattle and the first thing they do is put up a fence around it and have people with high capacity rifles standing at the entrance checking ids.  Are you fucking kidding me at this point.  Those people aren’t rational and can’t be reasoned with.  

It’s time to find a better way to split the country up and let them have the way of life they believe works best.  I know that ain’t a way of life I want for my children. And I don’t want to fucking pay for how they decide to live. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2020, 12:08:54 PM »
I don’t want to be at war within our country. I don’t want my kids to be drafted into a war against fellow citizens but it’s obvious we are well beyond seeing eye to eye or even having cordial conversation about it.

A large sect of anti trumpers have taken a 6 block section of Seattle and the first thing they do is put up a fence around it and have people with high capacity rifles standing at the entrance checking ids.  Are you fudgeing kidding me at this point.  Those people aren’t rational and can’t be reasoned with. 

It’s time to find a better way to split the country up and let them have the way of life they believe works best.  I know that ain’t a way of life I want for my children. And I don’t want to fudgeing pay for how they decide to live.
The answer in Seattle is easy. Cut the power. Cut the supply lines. Revoke every government issued license. You want to be a different country? Fine. Get ready to negotiate like one. Also, immediate asylum for anyone who wants to leave there and come "back" the USA as long as they immigrate legally.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2020, 12:38:51 PM »
The answer in Seattle is easy. Cut the power. Cut the supply lines. Revoke every government issued license. You want to be a different country? Fine. Get ready to negotiate like one. Also, immediate asylum for anyone who wants to leave there and come "back" the USA as long as they immigrate legally.
-OR -

Reinforce the wall, then cut off all power and water.  Fuck negotiations.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2020, 01:52:05 PM »

A large sect of anti trumpers have taken a 6 block section of Seattle and the first thing they do is put up a fence around it and have people with high capacity rifles standing at the entrance checking ids.  Are you fucking kidding me at this point.  Those people aren’t rational and can’t be reasoned with. 

It’s time to find a better way to split the country up and let them have the way of life they believe works best.  I know that ain’t a way of life I want for my children. And I don’t want to fucking pay for how they decide to live.
They're doing it with the consent and cooperation of the SPD.

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1271474133063405569?s=19
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2020, 02:08:13 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2020, 02:24:15 PM »

A large sect of anti trumpers have taken a 6 block section of Seattle and the first thing they do is put up a fence around it and have people with high capacity rifles standing at the entrance checking ids.  Are you fudgeing kidding me at this point.  Those people aren’t rational and can’t be reasoned with. 

It’s time to find a better way to split the country up and let them have the way of life they believe works best.  I know that ain’t a way of life I want for my children. And I don’t want to fudgeing pay for how they decide to live.
свинья права

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2020, 02:34:54 PM »

Funny Memes Wallpapers HD Theme
They can join the Dixie Chicks on the "What was our last hit tour"? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2020, 03:13:28 PM »

Funny. The police chief disagrees.
You meant to say mayor, right?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-police-chief-leaving-precinct
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2020, 04:01:37 PM »

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1271474133063405569?s=19
Negative ghost rider. This is misleading AT BEST. 

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1271291958296604675

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2020, 04:49:24 PM »
Negative ghost rider. This is misleading AT BEST.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1271291958296604675

The people in the cop free zone may support rape.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2020, 04:51:59 PM »
And here they walk that back once they realize it was an internet rumor.

https://twitter.com/KELLYWEILL/status/1271520455292223488?s=19

Regardless, you all need to revisit the definitions of "consent" and "cooperation". 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2020, 05:12:00 PM »
And here they walk that back once they realize it was an internet rumor.

https://twitter.com/KELLYWEILL/status/1271520455292223488?s=19

Regardless, you all need to revisit the definitions of "consent" and "cooperation".
They don’t like rape?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2020, 05:17:13 PM »
They don’t like rape?