Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Now That's More Like It

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Now That's More Like It
« on: May 28, 2020, 02:45:57 PM »
I have been less than enamored with the O-line recruiting over the past few years.  I honestly don't think we've had any quality linemen since Braden Smith, Shon Coleman and Austin Golson were knocking heads in the trenches.  It appears this staff has finally tried to address numbers with that unit, but it's been a parade of 3* guys and transfers from small schools. Sorry, but when Bama and Fuck Georgia and LSU are hoarding 4* and 5* linemen, they're just going to get better overall results.  Have no idea if this, or any kid will pan out, but a few more of these would give me the warm and moisties.  However, his comments make me question whether or not he has it all together upstairs.  Copy/pasta'd from the Montgomery Advertiser.

Auburn landed its potential quarterback of the future when four-star dual-threat Dematrius Davis committed on May 17. On Wednesday, it landed a guy who knows how to block for him.
Four-star guard Jaeden Roberts, who is teammates with Davis at Houston's North Shore High, announced his verbal commitment to the Tigers on social media.
"I think I can reach my full potential at this school. The offensive line coach (Jack Bicknell Jr.) is gonna bring out the best in me," Roberts told Rivals.com. "They very highly ranked with offensive lineman and they're bringing in the best offensive linemen in the country often and putting them in the league. They were the best pick."
The 6-foot-5, 340-pound Roberts is the No. 8-ranked guard and a top-150 recruit nationally in 2021. He's Auburn's fourth commitment on the offensive line and ninth overall in a class that moved up five spots to No. 20 on Wednesday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Now That's More Like It
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 02:50:18 PM »
6'-5" 340? What they feeding that dude?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 03:06:34 PM »
6'-5" 340? What they feeding that dude?
Whatever he wants
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2020, 03:40:10 PM »
Well they raised up a son who could eat up his weight in groceries.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2020, 06:30:49 AM »
Well they raised up a son who could eat up his weight in groceries.
Named him after a man of the cloth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2020, 09:25:01 AM »
Called him Jaeden Roberts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2020, 01:27:47 PM »
Called him Jaeden Roberts.
I don't like you any longer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2020, 02:24:08 PM »
I don't like you any longer
Well, I admit that Jaeden Roberts isn't a Cajun and doesn't live by himself in a swamp.  Don't think he hunts alligators for a living, either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2020, 06:05:24 PM »
About fourth-five minutes southeast of Thibodaux.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 06:07:14 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com