Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I Chortled

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
I Chortled
« on: April 23, 2020, 12:31:01 PM »
Then I didn't.  Not that anyone should put a lot of stock into what this demon scum had to say, but not long before he took a red, white and blue bullet to the cranium, Osama bin Laden was developing a plan to assassinate President Obama, along with General Petraeus.  Not that that should be a surprise to anybody.  It's just that I found his reasoning to be the chortle-worthy part. According to declassified documents, Osama bin Decomposing said: (copy/pasta'd foxy news) 

“The reason for concentrating on them is that Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him automatically will make [Vice President] Biden take over the presidency," bin Laden wrote to a top deputy. "Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the U.S. into a crisis. As for Petraeus, he is the man of the hour ... and killing him would alter the war's path" in Afghanistan.

Then I paused to ponder the possibility come this November.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: I Chortled
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 04:28:07 PM »
Then I didn't.  Not that anyone should put a lot of stock into what this demon scum had to say, but not long before he took a red, white and blue bullet to the cranium, Osama bin Laden was developing a plan to assassinate President Obama, along with General Petraeus.  Not that that should be a surprise to anybody.  It's just that I found his reasoning to be the chortle-worthy part. According to declassified documents, Osama bin Decomposing said: (copy/pasta'd foxy news)

“The reason for concentrating on them is that Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him automatically will make [Vice President] Biden take over the presidency," bin Laden wrote to a top deputy. "Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the U.S. into a crisis. As for Petraeus, he is the man of the hour ... and killing him would alter the war's path" in Afghanistan.

Then I paused to ponder the possibility come this November.
On the opposite end, domestically - Many believed that's exactly why Barry picked Ole Joe. It made him  more assignation proof. No one would want that harebrained moron in charge.

One could probably say the same for Trump and Pence. Big bad orange Cheeto right wing man. Lets kill him right? yeah, and get big bad right wing man x 10 then. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 04:30:32 PM »
 Big bad orange Cheeto right wing man. Lets kill him right? yeah, and get big bad right wing man x 10 then.
That would be a big mistake made by the left. Pence would be an angry right wing man then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 04:32:36 PM »
That would be a big mistake made by the left. Pence would be an angry right wing man then.
 Yep. They think trump is right wing? They'd shit themselves over Pence and his way more religious leanings. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE