Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I hate Helen Crump

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: I hate Helen Crump
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2020, 12:51:11 PM »
According to the wiki's (Which means it's true)

Corsaut (Helen) never married or had any children. According to the 2015 book Andy & Don: The Making of a Friendship and a Classic American TV Show, she and Andy Griffith, who was married at the time, had an affair while working together on The Andy Griffith Show.

Oh, you can call her a prude all you want, but the fact is she was riding the Sheriff's night stick like a mechanical bull.
All those Hollyweirds fudge each other, I'm sure. It's never a surprise when they talk about it later. Heck, Tom Cruise was married to Mimi Rogers (who got him in the Scientolgies) and then started banging Nicole Kidman whilst acting like a race car driver.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2020, 02:30:51 PM »

For that matter?  Thelma Lou was a diamond in the rough.  I'd damn sure take her (the way she was back then, now she looks like a battered pancake mix). 
You can't tell me that Barney and Otis didn't do trains on her at the court house after hours.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2020, 03:32:18 PM »
You can't tell me that Barney and Otis didn't do trains on her at the court house after hours. 
I would have been all over Thelma Lou like elmers glue on a first-grader's fingers.  Back then.  

Now, she looks like a tube of pillsbury biscuits that exploded from the heat. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2020, 03:54:34 PM »
Hammer time:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2020, 10:42:49 AM »
I would have been all over Thelma Lou like elmers glue on a first-grader's fingers.  Back then. 

Now, she looks like a tube of pillsbury biscuits that exploded from the heat.
Damn....Harsh.

Aint she like 117? Betty White is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE