« on: April 12, 2020, 02:46:20 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Son of Odin!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 06:50:15 PM »
No way he should be anything other than a middle linebacker with the name, JT Thor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 08:09:15 AM »
Can't wait for the next round of NCAA hammer stories.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2020, 09:29:27 AM »
Can't wait for the next round of NCAA hammer stories.
Shouldn't be an issue. We have a Thor now. Hammers are his thing...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2020, 09:55:56 AM »
In all seriousness, wouldn't you hate to have that name?  

Girl in bed asking you to bring the hammer and then acting all disappointed when the lightning didn't spark?  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2020, 10:31:51 AM »
In all seriousness, wouldn't you hate to have that name? 

Girl in bed asking you to bring the hammer and then acting all disappointed when the lightning didn't spark? 
That's when you flip them over and go somewhere else....This is all simple problem solving.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2020, 12:00:26 AM »
That's when you flip them over and go somewhere else....This is all simple problem solving.
Gawt damn, if we had a like button, I would have hammered it like Thor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2020, 10:06:59 AM »
Pearl is absolutely ass raping the state of Ga and Tom Crean. Other than Edwards who was bought and paid for with 0 return this past season. But that pipeline he's built to North Atlanta is skronggg.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2020, 10:13:53 AM »
Been seeing where we are thought to be the favorite for 5 star, Jalen Green, from Cali.  He's a 6'6" guard that averaged 28 points a game.  He is announcing Friday and it's down to the Fighting Pearls, Oregon and Memphis.  They say he could opt for playing pro overseas for a year and then enter the 2021 draft.  Either way, he's a one-and-doner. 

I am soooo not a fan of the one-and-done.  I get it.  Nothing you can do about it and I certainly would never fault a kid for trying to make him some bank.  Looks like we're going to have our first one if Okoro comes out.  Has he announced? 

Here's the thing.  Say we get Green and Okoro comes back.  On one hand, how awesome would it be to have Sharife Cooper, Isaac Okoro, JT Thor and Jalen Green bringing down the house next season?  On the other hand, what would we look like the year after when all of them bolt for the NBA? 

I've said this several times in the past.  As much as I like Duke as my "other" (2nd favorite) college basketball team, I couldn't name 2 players on this year's squad.  Why should fans give a shit when they're all going to be gone after one season anyway?  It's like a one season rental.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2020, 11:35:49 AM »
Been seeing where we are thought to be the favorite for 5 star, Jalen Green, from Cali.  He's a 6'6" guard that averaged 28 points a game.  He is announcing Friday and it's down to the Fighting Pearls, Oregon and Memphis.  They say he could opt for playing pro overseas for a year and then enter the 2021 draft.  Either way, he's a one-and-doner.

I am soooo not a fan of the one-and-done.  I get it.  Nothing you can do about it and I certainly would never fault a kid for trying to make him some bank.  Looks like we're going to have our first one if Okoro comes out.  Has he announced?

Here's the thing.  Say we get Green and Okoro comes back.  On one hand, how awesome would it be to have Sharife Cooper, Isaac Okoro, JT Thor and Jalen Green bringing down the house next season?  On the other hand, what would we look like the year after when all of them bolt for the NBA?

I've said this several times in the past.  As much as I like Duke as my "other" (2nd favorite) college basketball team, I couldn't name 2 players on this year's squad.  Why should fans give a shit when they're all going to be gone after one season anyway?  It's like a one season rental.
You love the uniform, not the man in it.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2020, 12:20:26 PM »
Top 30 Gene Chizik GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2020, 12:44:58 PM »
He love the uniform and a man out of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2020, 01:00:28 PM »
He love the uniform and a man out of it.
 knows Snags well ^^

Esp a big black man
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2020, 02:30:59 PM »
knows Snags well ^^

Esp a big black man
Ronnie Coleman Netflix documentary on Mr Olympia becoming a cripple
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2020, 02:49:21 PM »
Ronnie Coleman Netflix documentary on Mr Olympia becoming a cripple
That dude is actually in sad shape these days. Ala Earl Campbell but not quite that severe. All them muscles at the expense of that little 2 inch weewee
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2020, 03:16:54 PM »
That dude is actually in sad shape these days. Ala Earl Campbell but not quite that severe. All them muscles at the expense of that little 2 inch weewee
His wee wee only looks small up against his huge muscles.

At least that's the excuse I use.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2020, 06:57:04 PM »
His wee wee only looks small up against his huge muscles.

At least that's the excuse I use.

that’s true. Your arms are very nice these days. Have you amped up your regimen? Changed your diet? Putting more hours in? We mortals need to know. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2020, 10:34:16 AM »
Jalen Green is actually making his announcement at noon today.

Unless he doesn't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2020, 11:16:58 AM »
Jalen Green is actually making his announcement at noon today.

Unless he doesn't.
He goin pro
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2020, 11:31:42 AM »
He goin pro
So he's signing with Bama?  Wow, didn't see that coming.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions