Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

West Virginia Game

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Re: West Virginia Game
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2008, 12:15:05 PM »
Here's my thoughts, FUCK YOU PAUL RHOADES!  What?  Do we not have the kind of defensive talent that Pitt has?  That was fucking horrible.  This team is horrible.  I, like some others on here, can't believe that we got this bad, this quick.  What the Fuck?  We should see a couple of new faces in the lineup next week, one that is replacing Lee I've got my head so far up my ass it ain't funny Ziemba, and one for Wes I couldn't kick a walker out of an old womans hands Byrum.  Oh yeah, one more for Tim I'm gonna look at my hands on the sideline Hawthorne.

Here's an interesting thing that I saw last night, Texas Tech opened up a competition to the entire school to find a kicker.  Maybe we should try this.  They found a kid who had kicked in Division II and should be a step up from what they had. 

I have lost my passion for Auburn football.  I never thought I'd say that, but it makes me sick to my stomach to watch them play.  I will not watch another game this season.  I will listen on the radio, but not watch.  It's just fucking embarassing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2008, 12:44:09 PM »
Here's my thoughts, FUCK YOU PAUL RHOADES!  What?  Do we not have the kind of defensive talent that Pitt has?  That was fucking horrible.  This team is horrible.  I, like some others on here, can't believe that we got this bad, this quick.  What the Fuck?  We should see a couple of new faces in the lineup next week, one that is replacing Lee I've got my head so far up my ass it ain't funny Ziemba, and one for Wes I couldn't kick a walker out of an old womans hands Byrum.  Oh yeah, one more for Tim I'm gonna look at my hands on the sideline Hawthorne.

Here's an interesting thing that I saw last night, Texas Tech opened up a competition to the entire school to find a kicker.  Maybe we should try this.  They found a kid who had kicked in Division II and should be a step up from what they had. 

I have lost my passion for Auburn football.  I never thought I'd say that, but it makes me sick to my stomach to watch them play.  I will not watch another game this season.  I will listen on the radio, but not watch.  It's just fucking embarassing.

So, you're a little frustrated are ya'?

I honestly think the only semi-positive aspect of last night was like T88 said, Kodi Burns getting the opportunity to go the whole way and get the reps as the main guy.  While it wasn't much, his occasional runs were about the only real offensive sparks this team had after the first quarter.  He's got a lot of work to do but he did some good things. 

One quick tip, Kodi...stop floating your screens and passes into the flats.  Take notes from Pat White on those.  Turn and zip the F'n ball.

Now, other than KO returns, which WVU forgot to cover, there was NOTHING else positive in that game.  Our lines on both sides got owned, pwned and talked dirty to.  The RB's did NOT run hard and showed zero ability to break tackles.  The WR's...um..well..yeah.  Nice to see Trott get into the action.  He was involved.  Rod had a couple of good catches and conversions.  Tim....???

Defense....aww hell, they sucked and gave up by the 4th quarter.  Tommy T.  Funny how the only time you make firey speeches and get in people's faces and do "Motivational" shit like refuse to let them turn heaters on is.....When your fucking job's on the line.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2008, 01:29:58 PM »
So, you're a little frustrated are ya'?

I honestly think the only semi-positive aspect of last night was like T88 said, Kodi Burns getting the opportunity to go the whole way and get the reps as the main guy.  While it wasn't much, his occasional runs were about the only real offensive sparks this team had after the first quarter.  He's got a lot of work to do but he did some good things. 

One quick tip, Kodi...stop floating your screens and passes into the flats.  Take notes from Pat White on those.  Turn and zip the F'n ball.

Now, other than KO returns, which WVU forgot to cover, there was NOTHING else positive in that game.  Our lines on both sides got owned, pwned and talked dirty to.  The RB's did NOT run hard and showed zero ability to break tackles.  The WR's...um..well..yeah.  Nice to see Trott get into the action.  He was involved.  Rod had a couple of good catches and conversions.  Tim....???

Defense....aww hell, they sucked and gave up by the 4th quarter.  Tommy T.  Funny how the only time you make firey speeches and get in people's faces and do "Motivational" shit like refuse to let them turn heaters on is.....When your fucking job's on the line.   
Your right Pat White fires his passes, Kodi has the "Chris Todd Rainbow Pass". Tommy keep the heaters off bitch:fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2008, 01:43:28 PM »
You could tell by looking at Tuberville during the third and fouth quarter, that the heat was turned on somewhere.  I think the pressure is really getting to him.  I also think that the reason he was yelling at Burns after the one play, was because he didn't just run for the first.  I thought he could've gotten it, especially if Trott would've turned and blocked the LB/CB.  I think Tubs was mad because he tried to get it to Trott, who would've been taken down as soon as he caught it.  Or maybe it was because it was a shitty pass.   :doh:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2008, 07:21:12 PM »
The team has quit.  Thats the end of the season ladies and gentlemen. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

kirkAU

« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2008, 10:35:59 PM »
The team has quit.  Thats the end of the season ladies and gentlemen. 

agreed.  seems obvious the players' morale has hit a low point.  half-assing, no hustle second half. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2008, 10:44:23 PM »
Our defense looked like a bunch retards trying to fuck a doorknob.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Talon

« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2008, 11:47:43 PM »
Our defense looked like a bunch retards trying to fuck a doorknob.

I was thinking more along the lines of a monkey fucking a football...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In his first news conference as AUBURN'S head coach in 1981, Pat Dye was asked this question:  "How long will it take you to beat Alabama"?  To which he responded, "Oh, about 60 minutes".

Jumbo

« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2008, 02:59:26 AM »
I was thinking more along the lines of a monkey fucking a football...
It was fucked up like a soup sandwich.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2008, 05:58:35 AM »
It was fucked up like a soup sandwich.

Like a football bat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2008, 11:11:39 AM »
Like a football bat.

Like a lab rat.

Unbelieveably disheartening and frustrating.  I repeat my previous position from a post on Oct. 5th after the Vandy game.  The skill levels of our receivers is really showing now, with all these dropped passes and poor stats game after game after game.

So...we have a couple of quarterbacks who suck, for the most part, at airing it out.  But I also noticed that in recent games, Todd has been checking each receiver off  before taking a sack or tossing it out of bounds.   THE COVERAGE ON OUR RECEIVERS IS TOO GREAT, BECAUSE I BELIEVE THEY'RE NOT AS SKILLED AS THEY SHOULD BE.  Yes, our QB's suck and the playcalling is atrocious, but the chances for completions aren't presenting themselves like they should.   Once Phillip Pierre-Louis went down for the season we were fucked because we put all our eggs in his basket.  No disrespect to leading receiver Rod Smith, but he has 19 receptions for 184 yards.  184 YARDS.  This is pathetic in a spread offense after 6 games.

Now, this offensive debacle has further hurt our chances to recruit strong for future offenses.  Shitty quarterbacks and shitty receivers = fucked up future.

Thank god we can still run the ball, although only apparently for one half of a game.

I fear for our future.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2008, 01:30:46 PM »
I believe children are the future.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2008, 01:43:04 PM »
I believe children are the future.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2008, 02:11:05 PM »
That's crazier than a swiss cheese flavored fruit loop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2008, 03:03:11 PM »

That looks like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turle dressed up as Superman.

Ok, I am lying, that looks like a kid whose parents use the TV to babysit.  In other words, he's a little tub of goo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kirkAU

« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2008, 04:01:23 PM »
In other words, he's a little tub of goo.

little tub of goo? 

let's call a spade a spade...future fatass of America
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2008, 04:58:53 PM »
Damn...pickin' on the kid with Downs.....   eesh..   Not going there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2008, 06:09:02 PM »
Damn...pickin' on the kid with Downs.....   eesh..   Not going there.

Beat me to it Chop.  They're goin' to hell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2008, 06:58:15 PM »
Man,  I know you guys try to run an anything goes type of website here, but making fun of retards?  That's harsh.  I wish you would try to have a little compassion. I mean, personally I love retards,those goofy bastards just mean the world to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2008, 11:49:32 PM »
Beat me to it Chop.  They're goin' to hell.

Bullshit.  You don't know that kid has Down's syndrome.  Look at his eyes.  They do not have the typical almond shape of a Down's syndrome child.

Now, he might have a mild case, but you are not going to make me feel bad. 

Besides, it isn't like we were mocking him because of his differently abled self (if that is, in fact, the case.)  It was because of him being a Twinkie overweight, which I blame his parents for.  Just because he might have Down's doesn't mean that you can't give the kid proper nutrition.

So, fuck you, you self righteous Boo Weekley lovers. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions