Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

John Exotic

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
John Exotic
« on: April 03, 2020, 12:27:29 PM »
I'll admit I haven't watched 1 second of Tiger King, but from all the comments I've been seeing, I can't say that I'd want to. It sounds like people are getting really bored and searching for anything to pass the time during this quarantine.  And I keep seeing people having fun with Carole Baskin.  Did she murder someone?  Anywho, I'm just glad that John Daly found himself a life after golf.

John Daly on Twitter: 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: John Exotic
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 12:38:15 PM »
Aside from that - have you seen the 30 for 30 on Daly? Almost as good as the one on Flair.

Loved the guy then. Still do now. He made golf cool. And laid back. The fact that he ruffled the feathers of those who were rich and snooty, and thought the game was only for them? Many of us who didn't grow up in the riches of Benjamins but wanted to play the game are forever indebted to the guy. That 2nd hand pair of Wilson clubs I got for 40 bucks at a yard sale when I was 17? Yeah.....that was John Daly to me. Ole boy drives up to a major in his Buick, cigarette in mouth, Natty Lite in one hand, grabbing his old man clubs out of the trunk with the other.......there is just something special about watching a guy do that, and then beat the brains out of all those other guys who thought they were a rung above everybody else on life's ladder.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 01:01:39 PM »
Years ago, I got tix yo the practice round at the Masters.  Saw Daly make a hole in one on one of the Par 3's.  Pretty cool, even though it didnt count.  One thing that surprised me.  That's a short mofo.  As are most of those golfers.  Little bitty but can freakin launch a golf ball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2020, 01:06:34 PM »
I'll admit I haven't watched 1 second of Tiger King, but from all the comments I've been seeing, I can't say that I'd want to.
Dude...do yourself a favor and disregard your own thinking on this and watch. My wife and I watched it a couple of weekends ago when I had no idea the hype behind it. I just saw it on Netflix and thought we should give it a try.

Holy. Hell.

It's absolutely fascinating. After every episode, you think, damn, this shit is crazy. You say to yourself, "There is no way this gets any more bizarre", but are then completely blown away by the next episode. It doesn't seem real. I can't even build up the craziness enough because your brain can't possibly fathom what the fuck goes on in this thing with real life people.

And I am being dead ass serious...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2020, 01:50:09 PM »
Aside from that - have you seen the 30 for 30 on Daly? Almost as good as the one on Flair.

Loved the guy then. Still do now. He made golf cool. And laid back. The fact that he ruffled the feathers of those who were rich and snooty, and thought the game was only for them? Many of us who didn't grow up in the riches of Benjamins but wanted to play the game are forever indebted to the guy. That 2nd hand pair of Wilson clubs I got for 40 bucks at a yard sale when I was 17? Yeah.....that was John Daly to me. Ole boy drives up to a major in his Buick, cigarette in mouth, Natty Lite in one hand, grabbing his old man clubs out of the trunk with the other.......there is just something special about watching a guy do that, and then beat the brains out of all those other guys who thought they were a rung above everybody else on life's ladder.
Have I ever told you my John Daly story? Well, I just happen to have a minute. Late 80’s early 90’s , I was working as a professional logistics engineer for my dad. I mostly drove trucks and loaded people’s shit into it.

In Ft Payne (I believe) or some place close at a hotel with my buddy and by the pool drinking old Milwaukee best light, better known as the beast. The county was dry at the time and there was a mini tour (hooters or something) going on locally and a bunch of golfers staying there.

This mullet comes up and starts shooting the shit and we talked for a long time . I believe that he asked for a beer before I even offered. Dry county made even beast appreciate.

Another golfer noted that this guy was the longest driver on the tour. 

After this, I’ve forgotten where the story goes. I have numerous versions but I’ve forgotten them through the years. But most of that is as true as I can make it.

Happy to share it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2020, 02:00:03 PM »
Dude...do yourself a favor and disregard your own thinking on this and watch. My wife and I watched it a couple of weekends ago when I had no idea the hype behind it. I just saw it on Netflix and thought we should give it a try.

Holy. Hell.

It's absolutely fascinating. After every episode, you think, damn, this shit is crazy. You say to yourself, "There is no way this gets any more bizarre", but are then completely blown away by the next episode. It doesn't seem real. I can't even build up the craziness enough because your brain can't possibly fathom what the fuck goes on in this thing with real life people.

Once I saw the three men get married, I was done. I couldn’t handle it.

But you are right. Snags will love it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2020, 02:57:49 PM »
Once I saw the three men get married, I was done. I couldn’t handle it.

But you are right. Snags will love it.
I'm sorry you are so insecure about yourself that "you can't handle" things like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2020, 03:05:58 PM »
I'm sorry you are so insecure about yourself that "you can't handle" things like that.
Oh, he's handled many things like that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2020, 03:16:06 PM »

Holy. Hell.

The wifey and I just started to play quarantine catch up on Ozark.  I may give it a shot this weekend and see what the fuss, or lack thereof, is about. I see people like yourself pumped about it, while others say they couldn't stomach 15 minutes of it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2020, 03:23:35 PM »
The wifey and I just started to play quarantine catch up on Ozark.  I may give it a shot this weekend and see what the fuss, or lack thereof, is about. I see people like yourself pumped about it, while others say they couldn't stomach 15 minutes of it.
I mean...I'm not pumped about it, but holy hell it was insane. Not sure what people can't stomach other than watch rednecks be gay. I'm sure those same people didn't have problems with old dude marrying 5 or 6 hot ass 19 year olds...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2020, 03:42:10 PM »
I mean...I'm not pumped about it, but holy hell it was insane. Not sure what people can't stomach other than watch rednecks be gay. I'm sure those same people didn't have problems with old dude marrying 5 or 6 hot ass 19 year olds...
I honestly don’t know why I can’t stomach it but the three way marriage did make me a little weirded out.

I’m pretty sure that I don’t hate the gays simply for them being gay.

I’ve been exposed to you, Wes, snags and Chizad without major incident.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2020, 04:14:33 PM »
I honestly haven't heard anyone talking about teh gays with regard to it.  I guess the show just appeals to some and not others.  I'll be fair and give it a shot. 

BTW....what show is it with 5 or 6 hot ass 19 year olds?  Asking for a friend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2020, 04:43:36 PM »
I honestly haven't heard anyone talking about teh gays with regard to it.  I guess the show just appeals to some and not others.  I'll be fair and give it a shot. 

The same. It's got everything. If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2020, 04:43:42 PM »

I’m watching Ozark and I’ve enjoyed most of that series. Pretty good. No Saul but not bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2020, 04:48:27 PM »
Wait. You’re not pumped? 

Holy. Hell. 

I do not want to be around when you actually are pumped about something. Unless I’m in the mood to be dry humped.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2020, 04:59:04 PM »
The same. It's got everything. If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.
The one thing that baffled me most? 

Lauren is pretty hot.  How in the world did ugly ass, douche-bag looking Jeff Lowe snag that AND convince her to drag other girls in with them? 

I'd definitely do her.

And I mean, seriously.  Jeff Lowe looks like a bag of unfiltered ass.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 05:03:11 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2020, 09:58:40 AM »
Add me to the list of folks that watched it.  It was a fucking train wreck that I could not quit looking at. 

If EVER someone is down about their station in life, they only need to watch this thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."