Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

FUCK the media

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
FUCK the media
« on: March 26, 2020, 12:03:18 AM »
McConnell comes out and announces the 100-0 passage of the relief bill, which includes -- due to the urgency -- too much of the bullshit Pelosi's decrepit ass shoehorned in at the last minute.  I wasn't totally in favor of this necessarily, but I understand the government's overriding need to do something, and the only thing they know to do is dole out money.  

Agrees to take questions:

Stupid chick:  "Understanding this is a crisis, this vote began and the public hadn't seen the bill. There was virtually no public debate. Can you explain that?  Don't you think the public should have had more time to understand what this bill is?"

McConnell (astounded):  Do you work here?  Let me walk you through it again... This was a bipartisan bill, done the way all bills are done with the exception that both sides of the aisle agreed to work together.  Jab as Pelosi for delaying it.  Next question...

Stupid chick:  "My question is about the public." 

McConnell (further astounded):  The public is watching this every day through you.  We had input from all levels of society.

Dumbass dude:  "At the same time, I mean, you and Schumer didn't seem to interact much with each other.  You were railing on Pelosi like she had no right to have input on this legislation..."

McConnell (pissed):  We got this done for the country.  Not much to complain about on the process.  Have a good day.  (aka FUCK YOU).

I'm sick of these fucks.  Sick, I tell you. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: FUCK the media
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 06:39:33 AM »
Yea it has been a full on shit show by many parts of the media and left side of the isle.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: FUCK the media
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 08:04:09 AM »
Late last night I ran across a documentary on HBO called “After Truth: Disinformation and the Cost of Fake News”.  

Thought to myself, that’s a good thing.  Bring some balance to things by exposing all the bullshit slung against Trump.  

Nope.  Was about how crazy right wing conspiracies can “radicalize” and brainwash people. How Hitlary was hurt by the lies.  How the gayest pizza place I’ve ever seen was smeared by the lunatic conservatives.  

Again.  Fuck the entire media in their rotting ass. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Re: fudge the media
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2020, 08:59:28 AM »
How the gayest pizza place I’ve ever seen was smeared by the lunatic conservatives. 
Hey, Snags, when can we expect a yelp review?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2020, 09:31:36 AM »
Hey, Snags, when can we expect a yelp review?
Hey, I can't help it if I'm addicted to the meat lover's special.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2020, 04:48:04 PM »
Hey, I can't help it if I'm addicted to the meat lover's special.
^^He loves the meat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2020, 04:52:15 PM »
^^He loves the meat.
That's painting with a pretty broad brush.  I'm very selective in choosing what meat I put in my mouth.

Wait....I mean...I love bacon.  And steak. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."