Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The World Has Gone Nuttz

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Re: The World Has Gone Nuttz
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2020, 04:45:04 PM »
I'm with Kaos this whole thing.  At this time, you have a better chance of being run over by a car in your own driveway than getting a deadly strain of this virus.  I was listening to Wilkow today and he was playing clips of Obama and his handling of I think H1N1 or Swine Flu or something.  We had way more cases and the media fawned all over Obama telling us not to panic that they had it under control. 

This is purely POLITICAL, and being run by the globalist elites that are reeling with the recent wave of nationalism that was taking hold across the globe.

I would understand the drastic measures if say your skin started to fall off immediately after getting sick, but this is at worst a severe form of the flu.  Most people that get it will be out of work a few days and be well in a week or 2.

This is what happens when all of the people who have been given a trophy for everything in life start running things.  How the hell do these so called experts think the world is going to function if no-one goes to work?  Where is all the money going to come from to pay EVERYONE's bills??

Here is how ridiculous it is.  Lets take the San Francisco example.  I heard today they are shutting down all "non-essential" businesses. Only things like grocery stores, restaurants (take out only), dr. offices, banks, etc will be allowed to remain open.  My question is as follows:

What is "essential" for a grocery store to remain open?

1.  Truckers to deliver the merchandise
2.  A distribution center to warehouse the merchandise
3.  food packers to pack the food to ship to the distributor
4.  box/packaging manufacturer to make the packaging for the food packers to pack the food
5.  the paper plant to make the raw material to make the box to pack the food......
6.  The bag manufacturer (paper only, no plastic) that makes the bags to put your food in so you can get it home....

You see where this is going?  EVERY JOB IN AMERICA IS ESSENTIAL TO SOMETHING ELSE.  YOU CAN NOT SHUT DOWN 1 SEGMENT WITHOUT IT CRIPPLING ANOTHER SEGMENT. 

Life is gamble every day.  Stop the panic and go to work!!!!!

« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 04:48:20 PM by AUTailgatingRules »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2020, 02:24:44 PM »
I know you’re supposed to sing “Happy Birthday” 2x (20 seconds) but does anyone know if you have to start over if you mess up?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2020, 12:50:07 AM »
If I could just get a damned passport, I could escape this virus!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.