Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Virus, Cyrus

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: The Virus, Cyrus
« Reply #220 on: June 02, 2020, 10:56:59 AM »
I don't agree.  There is still a pandemic going on, people.  No more than 25 looters at a time in a store, please.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #221 on: June 02, 2020, 10:59:59 AM »
I don't agree.  There is still a pandemic going on, people.  No more than 25 looters at a time in a store, please.
And don't forget those masks.  You could get choked by the smoke as you are squirting lighter fluid on that small businesses furniture.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #222 on: June 02, 2020, 11:17:58 AM »
And don't forget those masks.  You could get choked by the smoke as you are squirting lighter fluid on that small businesses furniture.
^^^This^^^  People just aren't being careful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #223 on: June 02, 2020, 12:22:58 PM »
It's uncanny though how these folks know their businesses are about to be looted.  Everywhere you look, they are delivering pallets of bricks for the restoration process even before the looting starts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #224 on: June 02, 2020, 12:42:23 PM »
It's uncanny though how these folks know their businesses are about to be looted.  Everywhere you look, they are delivering pallets of bricks for the restoration process even before the looting starts.
Bricks here....getcha bricks here. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #225 on: June 02, 2020, 12:50:13 PM »
Scumbag Rioters - Meme by Alexsalgado549 :) Memedroid
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #226 on: June 02, 2020, 06:27:30 PM »
I’d like to loot a lawyers office in Dothan. He deserves it. Working for a living and being white and all. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #227 on: June 03, 2020, 03:13:52 AM »
I’d like to loot a lawyers office in Dothan. He deserves it. Working for a living and being white and all.
Mr. Cherry will not tolerate looting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #228 on: June 03, 2020, 09:37:35 AM »
I’d like to loot a lawyers office in Dothan. He deserves it. Working for a living and being white and all.
I've already alerted security.  The gates are closed and they have all 27 floors covered.  My Lamborghini is at the ready in case a quick escape is necessary. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #229 on: June 04, 2020, 09:10:29 AM »
I've already alerted security.  The gates are closed and they have all 27 floors covered.  My Lamborghini is at the ready in case a quick escape is necessary.
I've seen what passes for a Lamborghini in the wiregrass...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #231 on: January 29, 2021, 10:33:49 AM »
For your viewing pleasure...

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-study-by-dr-steven-quay-concludes-that-sars-cov-2-came-from-a-laboratory-301217952.html
No way the WHO, the Chinese and our president-elect would lie to us is there?  This has to be false.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #232 on: January 29, 2021, 10:46:29 AM »
Not to question Uncle Sani, so don’t beat my ass here. But, are there really people out there still questioning whether this virus was designed?

And that if it really came from China?

I do not get it. Sure, I have brain issues but I’m not an fucking moran.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #233 on: January 29, 2021, 04:37:42 PM »
Not to question Uncle Sani, so don’t beat my ass here. But, are there really people out there still questioning whether this virus was designed?

I do not get it. Sure, I have brain issues but I’m not an fucking moran.
I take it you are agreeing with him? Because both of those things are highly likely. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #234 on: January 29, 2021, 05:12:49 PM »

I do not get it. Sure, I have brain issues but I’m not an fucking moran.
Look deeper.  Fauci funded it.  

It’s human experimentation. You know. Like Mengele. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #235 on: January 29, 2021, 05:30:16 PM »
I take it you are agreeing with him? Because both of those things are highly likely.
Especially the fucking moran part.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #236 on: January 29, 2021, 05:48:40 PM »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1354248098466439168

https://www.bitchute.com/video/J43pw4NxxMhN/

Download PDF: "The Fauci/COVID-19 Dossier"

https://www.davidmartin.world/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/The_Fauci_COVID-19_Dossier.pdf

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6225847837001?playlist_id=5452746184001#sp=show-clips

FUNDING INFORMATIONThis work, including the efforts of Zheng-Li Shi, was funded by National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) (81290341 and 31321001).This work, including the efforts of Peter Daszak, was funded by Foundation  for  the  National  Institutes  of  Health  (NIAID  R01AI110964).  Thiswork, including the efforts of Xing-Yi Ge, was funded by National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) (81401672)

https://jvi.asm.org/content/jvi/90/14/6573.full.pdf#B2

Then, back in 2012, they discovered a related virus to the SARS-CoV-2 named RaTG13 (CoV4991).

Questions

As has been stated, the miners' samples were sent to WIV for SARS Ab testing (7, 9), the same institute that also conducted surveillance of the bat coronaviruses in the Mojiang mineshaft (10). The link between the SARS-like CoV (4991/RaTG13) from mine where lethal pneumonia cases occurred, has not yet been discussed in scientific papers by the WIV laboratory before February 2020. We are curious to know what kind of samples the WIV received from the Mojiang miners, along with other questions, such as whether the samples are still stored in WIV, and whether they are available for study by other researchers. It would also be of particular value to know whether any viruses were isolated and if there is any DNA/RNA available from these samples. It would also be useful to know if PCR was performed on the miners' samples and available sequences. According to Huang's Ph.D. thesis, four miners tested positive in an Ab test against SARS-like CoV (Supplementary Material). However, further questions remain as to which antigen was used for the Ab detection in the pneumonia patients and what was the exact protocol used. Why is this information not available in any of the seroprevalence studies by WIV? Why were the severe pneumonia cases in 2012 not mentioned in any of the WIV publications before 2020? Were any SARS-like CoV isolated from the bat fecal samples collected in 2012–13? Why were the Mojiang miners pneumonia cases in 2012 not reported to any public health agency like the WHO? Why did programs like PREDICT not mention the lethal pneumonia cases as a mini-outbreak? Was the mineshaft in Mojiang closed, when? According to the literature, three research groups went to the Mojiang mine to collect samples between 2012 and October 2014 (5, 9, 10). The mine was promptly closed as per the (2). Why was the Mojiang mine being visited by researchers until October 2014? Questions also remain as to why Dr. Shi attributed the outbreak in Mojiang to a fungus in the interview with Scientific American. Was the mine open for researchers and were any samples brought after 2014? Did any of the researchers who visited the Mojiang mineshaft get infected by any coronavirus between 2012 and 2019? Are there any whole genome sequences available for SARS-like CoV originating from this mine? Why is the pathogen database (http://www.viruses.nsdc.cn/chinavpi/) associated with the project (2013FY113500) (10) not accessible anymore?

Conclusions

The striking similarities between the Mojiang pneumonia cases and COVID-19 are noteworthy, as is the fact that RaTG13/CoV4991, the next genomic relative of SARS-CoV-2 was found in the same mineshaft. The Master's thesis by Li Xu concludes that the pneumonia-illness in the miners was due to a SARS-like CoV from horseshoe bats. The remote consultation and diagnosis by a prominent pulmonologist in China, Dr. Nanshan, adds credibility to the diagnosis of the pneumonia cases in 2012. Although we cannot say that RaTG13 or SARS-CoV-2 infected the miners, there is a high chance that it could be a virus quite similar in genetic composition to these two. The coincidence between the 2012 illness in Mojiang miners, the subsequent samplings, and finding the nearest SARS-CoV-2 relative from this single mine warrants further inquiry, and the data along with the full history of this incident would be invaluable in the context of the current pandemic.

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpubh.2020.581569/full

https://europepmc.org/articles/PMC7606707/table/T2/

https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202005.0322/v2/download

Conclusion: The data support that the C-to-U conversion played a significant role in the evolution of pathogenic RNA coronaviruses including SARS-COV-2. These mutations apparently also influenced amino acid composition of the SARS-Cov-2 spike protein domain receptor implicated in virus pathogenicity. We propose that SARS-COV-2 was evolving relatively long in humans following the transfer from animals before spreading world-wide.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/340493786_Mutation_patterns_of_human_SARS-COV-2_and_bat_RaTG13_coronaviruses_genomes_are_strongly_biased_towards_CU_indicating_rapid_evolution_in_their_hosts/fulltext/5e8d45c092851c2f5288705e/Mutation-patterns-of-human-SARS-COV-2-and-bat-RaTG13-coronaviruses-genomes-are-strongly-biased-towards-CU-indicating-rapid-evolution-in-their-hosts.pdf

Engineered bat virus stirs debate over risky research

Lab-made coronavirus related to SARS can infect human cells.

Declan Butler

12 November 2015

https://www.nature.com/news/engineered-bat-virus-stirs-debate-over-risky-research-%201.18787

Near Shitou Cave, for example, many villages sprawl among the lush hillsides in a region known for its roses, oranges, walnuts and hawthorn berries. In October 2015 Shi’s team collected blood samples from more than 200 residents in four of those villages. It found that six people, or nearly 3 percent, carried antibodies against SARS-like coronaviruses from bats—even though none of them had handled wildlife or reported SARS-like or other pneumonialike symptoms. Only one had traveled outside of Yunnan prior to the sampling, and all said they had seen bats flying in their village.

Three years earlier Shi’s team had been called in to investigate the virus profile of a mine shaft in Yunnan’s mountainous Mojiang County—famous for its fermented Pu’er tea—where six miners suffered from pneumonialike diseases and two died. After sampling the cave for a year, the researchers discovered a diverse group of coronaviruses in six bat species. In many cases, multiple viral strains had infected a single animal, turning it into a flying factory for new viruses.

On the train back to Wuhan on December 30 last year, Shi and her colleagues discussed ways to immediately start testing the patients’ samples. In the following weeks—the most intense and the most stressful time of her life—China’s bat woman felt she was fighting a battle in her worst nightmare, even though it was one she had been preparing for over the past 16 years. Using a technique called polymerase chain reaction, which can detect a virus by amplifying its genetic material, the team found that samples from five of seven patients had genetic sequences present in all coronaviruses.

Shi instructed her group to repeat the tests and, at the same time, sent the samples to another facility to sequence the full viral genomes. Meanwhile she frantically went through her own lab’s records from the past few years to check for any mishandling of experimental materials, especially during disposal. Shi breathed a sigh of relief when the results came back: none of the sequences matched those of the viruses her team had sampled from bat caves. “That really took a load off my mind,” she says. “I had not slept a wink for days.”

By January 7 the Wuhan team had determined that the new virus had indeed caused the disease those patients suffered—a conclusion based on results from analyses using polymerase chain reaction, full genome sequencing, antibody tests of blood samples and the virus’s ability to infect human lung cells in a petri dish. The genomic sequence of the virus, eventually named SARS-CoV-2, was 96 percent identical to that of a coronavirus the researchers had identified in horseshoe bats in Yunnan. Their results appeared in a paper published online on February 3 in Nature. “It’s crystal clear that bats, once again, are the natural reservoir,” says Daszak, who was not involved in the study

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-chinas-bat-woman-hunted-down-viruses-from-sars-to-the-new-coronavirus1/

Note: Three of the six miners didn't die from a fungus infection as state by Shi.

https://www.hangthecensors.com/491737.html

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/catherine-austin-fitts-explains-how-the-globalist-billionaires-and-technocrats-are-planning-on-taking-over-the-planet-and-how-we-can-stop-it/

« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 03:39:55 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
friendly
funny