Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Virus, Cyrus

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: The Virus, Cyrus
« Reply #180 on: April 28, 2020, 02:40:46 PM »
Guvnah Kay Aahvih announces the first steps of reopening the economy in Alabama.  Any of you Florida boys (Wes) know what DeSantis is doing in your State?  Heard he's going to be fairly aggressive.  from the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. of the al's

Alabama is taking its first steps in reopening the state in a plan dubbed “Safer at Home.”
Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey announced Tuesday the current stay-at-home order due to coronavirus will be allowed to expire April 30 with the new plan in place May 1 - 15.
“What our citizens have done is working,” Ivey said. “As of this week we no longer believe our hospitals will see an overwhelming number of ICU patients who need ventilators and that is good news. This is the first phase in what we hope is a multi-phase reopening of our state. I know it will please some and make others frustrated that we are not going far enough.

“Our intent was never to pick winners and losers as some have suggested,” she added.

What’s changing:

People are encouraged to stay at home and practice good sanitation procedures but the stay-at-home order is lifted.

Most businesses may open subject to sanitation and social-distancing guidelines.

All retail stores will be allowed to reopen, subject to sanitation and social-distancing guidelines. Occupancy will be limited to 50 percent.

Beaches will reopen with no gatherings of 10 people or more allowed. People must maintain 6 feet of separation.

Elective medical procedures will restart with all COVID-19-related rules and guidelines from the state in place.

What’s not changing:

Restaurants, bars and breweries remain limited to take-out, curbside or delivery.

Non work-related gatherings of 10 people or more are prohibited. Drive-in gatherings are permitted if people stay in their cars with members of their own household.

Senior citizen centers remain closed except for meal pickup or delivery.

Funeral services still limited to 10 attendees who are kept 6 feet apart.

Schools remain closed for in-person instruction, with an exception for “daytime special activities programs.”

Child care facilities remain limited to 12 people or less per room.

Strict visitation policies remain in place for hospitals and nursing homes.

Entertainment venues, such as night clubs, theaters and bowling alleys will be closed.

Athletic facilities such as gyms will be closed.

Close-contact service providers such as barber shops, hair salons, nail salons, gyms and tattoo service will remain closed.

State Health Officer Scott Harris said he is aware that the reopening of salons, gyms and other type of close-contact businesses is being closely watched.

“The risk category is different in those than other types of businesses,” Harris said. “We hope to address that very soon.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #181 on: April 28, 2020, 03:13:47 PM »
Guvnah Kay Aahvih announces the first steps of reopening the economy in Alabama.  Any of you Florida boys (Wes) know what DeSantis is doing in your State?  Heard he's going to be fairly aggressive.  from the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. of the al's

Alabama is taking its first steps in reopening the state in a plan dubbed “Safer at Home.”
Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey announced Tuesday the current stay-at-home order due to coronavirus will be allowed to expire April 30 with the new plan in place May 1 - 15.
“What our citizens have done is working,” Ivey said. “As of this week we no longer believe our hospitals will see an overwhelming number of ICU patients who need ventilators and that is good news. This is the first phase in what we hope is a multi-phase reopening of our state. I know it will please some and make others frustrated that we are not going far enough.

“Our intent was never to pick winners and losers as some have suggested,” she added.

What’s changing:

People are encouraged to stay at home and practice good sanitation procedures but the stay-at-home order is lifted.

Most businesses may open subject to sanitation and social-distancing guidelines.

All retail stores will be allowed to reopen, subject to sanitation and social-distancing guidelines. Occupancy will be limited to 50 percent.

Beaches will reopen with no gatherings of 10 people or more allowed. People must maintain 6 feet of separation.

Elective medical procedures will restart with all COVID-19-related rules and guidelines from the state in place.

What’s not changing:

Restaurants, bars and breweries remain limited to take-out, curbside or delivery.

Non work-related gatherings of 10 people or more are prohibited. Drive-in gatherings are permitted if people stay in their cars with members of their own household.

Senior citizen centers remain closed except for meal pickup or delivery.

Funeral services still limited to 10 attendees who are kept 6 feet apart.

Schools remain closed for in-person instruction, with an exception for “daytime special activities programs.”

Child care facilities remain limited to 12 people or less per room.

Strict visitation policies remain in place for hospitals and nursing homes.

Entertainment venues, such as night clubs, theaters and bowling alleys will be closed.

Athletic facilities such as gyms will be closed.

Close-contact service providers such as barber shops, hair salons, nail salons, gyms and tattoo service will remain closed.

State Health Officer Scott Harris said he is aware that the reopening of salons, gyms and other type of close-contact businesses is being closely watched.

“The risk category is different in those than other types of businesses,” Harris said. “We hope to address that very soon.”
If you don’t make it, my last gesture for you is I’m not going to your funeral. I’m giving up my seat to someone else since they will be in such high demand.

There probably will be at least 10 people there, don’t you think?

Maybe that’s a stretch. But I’m still doing that for you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #182 on: April 28, 2020, 07:20:18 PM »
Pensacola Beach opens Friday. 30 minutes before sunrise to 30 minutes after sunset. No restaurants or bars open. Lucky may hangout serves food with a deck and a bar. I can sit there and drink for hours with a menu while I decide what I want for takeout. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #183 on: April 29, 2020, 09:50:58 AM »
Pensacola Beach opens Friday. 30 minutes before sunrise to 30 minutes after sunset. No restaurants or bars open. Lucky may hangout serves food with a deck and a bar. I can sit there and drink for hours with a menu while I decide what I want for takeout.
I believe Panty Bra City has the beaches open for 3 hours in the morning and 3 hours in the evening.  I saw where someone posted a beach video from Bud & Alley's in Seaside a couple of days ago so maybe that area is opening back up some.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #184 on: April 29, 2020, 11:31:11 AM »
It's over and it never should have started.  

Fauci
Pelosi
Schumer
AOC
MSDNC, DNCNN, the networks
Every liberal fuck in the country
Kimmell, Colbert, Corden, Noah

All of them want this extended for months hoping that people will forget just how great the economy was under Trump and vote out of fear.  

Fuck all of them.  Forever. 

No unity here. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #185 on: April 29, 2020, 02:20:29 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #186 on: April 29, 2020, 03:11:48 PM »
City of Birmingham wants to throw you in jail for not wearing a mask :fu:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/city-of-birmingham-to-require-face-coverings-effective-may-1/ar-BB13kJXs?ocid=hplocalnews
Typical of the dems...don't go out in big crowds and chance it, or we will throw you in a building with a big crowd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #187 on: April 30, 2020, 09:13:19 AM »
So Fauci's organization provided almost $8 million in funding to the virology lab in China where this virus most likely originated.  

And HE'S the one out there ringing the mortal danger bell?  HE'S the one driving the majority of the panic?  

If you can't see that this is all orchestrated, calculated, planned..... the world be damned!!  We must impose the new world order by any means necessary.  

I am disappointed in Trump for not whacking this clown already.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #188 on: April 30, 2020, 10:49:43 AM »
It's the understatement of the century to say there are some pissed off people here and around the country. Hard to explain to one small business owner why he/she still can't open up while the huge retail box store down the street can fill their parking lot with customers. I've got a couple of buddies who are gym owners, including the one I go to. In my gym, there are sanitary wipe dispensers all over the place and a huge bottle of hand sanitizer at the front desk.  The owner didn't put them out just for this pandemic.  They've been there since he opened and it's been his policy since day one that you wipe down whatever you used when you move on.  He can't open his doors, but Lowe's and Home Depot and Publix etc. can make an absolute killing off this thing.

Safety measures have been drilled into our heads 24/7 for weeks on end.  We got it.  Let people use common sense.  If I want to go to the gym, or go shop for some new kicks or go get a haircut, (Not that that's been a problem for me) let me make that decision.  I've said from the start that I get shutting down sporting events, concerts  and the like where thousands will be shoulder to shoulder.  But I think I can go to Academy Sporting Goods and look around without breathing on anybody or vice versa.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #189 on: April 30, 2020, 11:08:29 AM »
It's the understatement of the century to say there are some pissed off people here and around the country. Hard to explain to one small business owner why he/she still can't open up while the huge retail box store down the street can fill their parking lot with customers. I've got a couple of buddies who are gym owners, including the one I go to. In my gym, there are sanitary wipe dispensers all over the place and a huge bottle of hand sanitizer at the front desk.  The owner didn't put them out just for this pandemic.  They've been there since he opened and it's been his policy since day one that you wipe down whatever you used when you move on.  He can't open his doors, but Lowe's and Home Depot and Publix etc. can make an absolute killing off this thing.

Safety measures have been drilled into our heads 24/7 for weeks on end.  We got it.  Let people use common sense.  If I want to go to the gym, or go shop for some new kicks or go get a haircut, (Not that that's been a problem for me) let me make that decision.  I've said from the start that I get shutting down sporting events, concerts  and the like where thousands will be shoulder to shoulder.  But I think I can go to Academy Sporting Goods and look around without breathing on anybody or vice versa.   
Hush your mouth. My stock valuation in Publix is being announced today. I'm going to be rich. We only do about 11 billion a year. We've done 1 billion each of the last 6 weeks. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #190 on: April 30, 2020, 11:12:25 AM »
It's the understatement of the century to say there are some pissed off people here and around the country. Hard to explain to one small business owner why he/she still can't open up while the huge retail box store down the street can fill their parking lot with customers. I've got a couple of buddies who are gym owners, including the one I go to. In my gym, there are sanitary wipe dispensers all over the place and a huge bottle of hand sanitizer at the front desk.  The owner didn't put them out just for this pandemic.  They've been there since he opened and it's been his policy since day one that you wipe down whatever you used when you move on.  He can't open his doors, but Lowe's and Home Depot and Publix etc. can make an absolute killing off this thing.

I've heard multiple times from Fuckci and some of these other asshats (our own guvhah included) that "we can't guarantee your safety."

Well FUCK me.  Isn't part of being an American the freedom to take risks? 

My safety isn't guaranteed when I roll out of bed.  I could slip, hit my head and be Wiregrassy the rest of my life. 

My safety isn't guaranteed when I pull my truck out onto the road.  I could get distracted and run in a ditch. I could pull out in front of another car.  My gas tank could explode. 

My safety wasn't guaranteed when I shopped at the store before this shit went on.  The guy who used the buggy (cart if you're a yankee) before me could have AIDS, the flu, some viral shitting infection, open sores, or any of a million other diseases which could crawl on my hands and infect me.  Each of them has a higher mortality rate than this shit. 

My safety wasn't guaranteed riding a bike, breathing the air, eating out (I could tell you stories of the despicable and vile things we did to food when I briefly worked at Pizza Hut in high school), zipping up my pants, taking a flight, hammering a nail, cooking on my grill, etc. 

There IS NO GUARANTEE OF SAFETY.  We do as we've always done.  Explain the risks and let people make their own decisions. 

This bullshit where every commercial is showing the brave nurses and doctors who are on the front lines?  FUCK THAT.  There are no front lines.  The idiot fuck out banging pans at 7 am?  Somebody needs to bang that pan over his head. 

We have allowed this country to be taken over, proving to all of our enemies (here and abroad) just how easy it would be to herd us like fucking sheep.  Fauci?  Enemy. 

"Guaranteed Safety" absolutely CANNOT be the standard.  Otherwise we will never be allowed to leave home for any reason. 

Do not attempt to guarantee my safety.  The sky isn't falling. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #191 on: April 30, 2020, 11:44:51 AM »
https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1255871397412376576?s=20

Clay Travis can be a frigging retard but his assessment here is spot on.

According to a new study children don’t pass the coronavirus on to adults. If true, given the fact that the mortality rate for kids from this virus is near zero, this would mean we shut down schools for no reason: https://t.co/6gjkxTwA14?amp=1

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #192 on: April 30, 2020, 11:58:14 AM »
Question:  Can you name one product/service etc. that has run a commercial not using the Virus/Cyrus as a selling point? 

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese understands that during this time, we're all in this together, so our Mac & Cheese is made with real milk and....

At Subway, we're here for you as we all get through this together....

Your local Ford dealership understands that we're alone together. 

Lays Potato Chips understands that social distancing means we're all alone together in this thing where we're alone....or something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #193 on: April 30, 2020, 12:02:34 PM »
Question:  Can you name one product/service etc. that has run a commercial not using the Virus/Cyrus as a selling point?

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese understands that during this time, we're all in this together, so our Mac & Cheese is made with real milk and....

At Subway, we're here for you as we all get through this together....

Your local Ford dealership understands that we're alone together.

Lays Potato Chips understands that social distancing means we're all alone together in this thing where we're alone....or something.
Roto Root-Her Pleasure Machines have so far avoided this trend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #194 on: April 30, 2020, 01:44:26 PM »
I'm going to try and sneak some pictures of signs hanging at work. Straight from the book 1984.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #195 on: April 30, 2020, 02:20:59 PM »
I've heard multiple times from Fuckci and some of these other asshats (our own guvhah included) that "we can't guarantee your safety."

I have gone to calling her Poison Ivey
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #196 on: April 30, 2020, 02:28:38 PM »
Yes. That damn Descovey rump ranger medicine they keep peddling! Sick bastages.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #197 on: April 30, 2020, 02:43:07 PM »
Yes. That damn Descovey rump ranger medicine they keep peddling! Sick bastages.
If you have moderate to severe anal chafing, ask your doctor if Descovey may be right for you.  Side effects may include lymphoma, testicular cramping, headaches, nausea, leprosy and explosive diarrhea.  Don't take Descovey if you're allergic to Descovey. Enjoy your anal poundings more with Descovey.

Remember, with Descovey, we're all alone in this together as we distance socially.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #198 on: April 30, 2020, 02:49:24 PM »

Well FUCK me.  Isn't part of being an American the freedom to take risks? 

My safety isn't guaranteed when I roll out of bed.  I could slip, hit my head and be Wiregrassy the rest of my life. 

My safety isn't guaranteed when I pull my truck out onto the road.  I could get distracted and run in a ditch. I could pull out in front of another car.  My gas tank could explode. 

My safety wasn't guaranteed when I shopped at the store before this shit went on.  The guy who used the buggy (cart if you're a yankee) before me could have AIDS, the flu, some viral shitting infection, open sores, or any of a million other diseases which could crawl on my hands and infect me.  Each of them has a higher mortality rate than this shit. 

My safety wasn't guaranteed riding a bike, breathing the air, eating out (I could tell you stories of the despicable and vile things we did to food when I briefly worked at Pizza Hut in high school), zipping up my pants, taking a flight, hammering a nail, cooking on my grill, etc. 

There IS NO GUARANTEE OF SAFETY.  We do as we've always done.  Explain the risks and let people make their own decisions. 

This bullshit where every commercial is showing the brave nurses and doctors who are on the front lines?  FUCK THAT.  There are no front lines.  The idiot fuck out banging pans at 7 am?  Somebody needs to bang that pan over his head. 

We have allowed this country to be taken over, proving to all of our enemies (here and abroad) just how easy it would be to herd us like fucking sheep.  Fauci?  Enemy. 

"Guaranteed Safety" absolutely CANNOT be the standard.  Otherwise we will never be allowed to leave home for any reason.

Do not attempt to guarantee my safety.  The sky isn't falling.
Its not unlike most other illnesses in that regard. You always try to toe a fine line in exposing your immune system to bugs and avoiding super ugly ones to an extent. We have an immune system for a purpose. 

When this thing first popped up in the US and became somewhat of a concern, there was a lot of unknown to the public. People were scared, we didn't know what the thing was, how deadly it was, etc etc. Well 6-7 weeks later here we are. We have real data. We know a lot more about it. This thing is more widespread than anyone thought, which also makes it less deadly. It may turn out that most people who actually had it? Didn't even know. So with that in mind, knowing those numbers - there is 0 excuse now for the hysteria. Yes, if you are old or extremely sickly/vunerable, you may wanna try to minimize your exposure to the thing until it goes down and/or medicines are developed. But that's the case with anything now. Old people shouldn't get out a lot during Flu season either. Nor should they walk into hospitals where pneumonia is common. This should be no different. If this thing had turned out to have a 10-20% death rate, id be a lot more concerned. But that's just not the case. I think there was at least some justification for being more worried around March 14th. Today, April 30th...not so much. 

Its now being used purely for politics. As someone said above, they're seeing how easily they can herd the sheep in whatever direction they want. Its about power. That Is absolute truth. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #199 on: April 30, 2020, 02:51:44 PM »
https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1255871397412376576?s=20

Clay Travis can be a frigging retard but his assessment here is spot on.
I really only hated him from the Cam stuff - and now in hindsight he prob wasn't wrong...but aint gonna go there. 

In general, the dude has a shit ton of common sense and is the enemy of the mainstream media so he's ok with me...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE