Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Virus, Cyrus

Re: The Virus, Cyrus
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2020, 02:43:23 PM »
As bad as I hate to admit it you may be right.  I know both of the math teachers to mine are going to be surprised as shoot when they come back doing math the old way.
And the PE Coaches will be shocked when they start doing pushups and are yelling out "LOYALTY, SIR" and "DISCIPLINE, SIR."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2020, 02:54:28 PM »
And the PE Coaches will be shocked when they start doing pushups and are yelling out "LOYALTY, SIR" and "DISCIPLINE, SIR."
All jokes aside about that, I have had them running with me and they are beginning to realize that they can do a lot more than they think they can.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2020, 02:57:51 PM »
All jokes aside about that, I have had them running with me and they are beginning to realize that they can do a lot more than they think they can.
Mind over matter...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2020, 03:21:57 PM »
Mind over matter...
Well that and taunting them....The taunting is the best
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2020, 03:21:47 PM »
We have the worst governor in the United States.  

"Weyull, what we have heah is a vaaaruus, and it'sa, it'sa, it'sa bayyyud.   So we's gonna hafta shet on dayyyyuunn anah little ol' thang that's not eeesentyall."   

She's completely clueless.  

I don't understand how we've allowed these "worst-case scenario, sky is falling" chicken little doctor fucks to drive this narrative.  

Oh... people are DYING!!  For fuck's bleeding sake. More people die of cancer every day.  Smoking, chewing still legal.  More people die of alcohol-related illnesses in a single day than have died from this fucking virus world-wide in total.  Liquor store's still open.   More people will die from the regular fucking flu this season than from this virus.  

But our esteemed governor, the dumbest bitch in the state, knows absolutely nothing about anything so she shuts down business to some random date in the future.  

This is the wrong way to fight this.  Assuming there's really anything to fight.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2020, 03:39:49 PM »

"Weyull, what we have heah is a vaaaruus, and it'sa, it'sa, it'sa bayyyud.  So we's gonna hafta shet on dayyyyuunn anah little ol' thang that's not eeesentyall." 

I don't understand how we've allowed these "worst-case scenario, sky is falling" chicken little doctor fucks to drive this narrative. 

Oh... people are DYING!!  For fuck's bleeding sake. More people die of cancer every day.  Smoking, chewing still legal.  More people die of alcohol-related illnesses in a single day than have died from this fucking virus world-wide in total.  Liquor store's still open.  More people will die from the regular fucking flu this season than from this virus. 

But our esteemed governor, the dumbest bitch in the state, knows absolutely nothing about anything so she shuts down business to some random date in the future. 

This is the wrong way to fight this.  Assuming there's really anything to fight. 
Suh, you nayd to shut yowah fuckin' mowyuth.  We ain't closin' no likkuh stowahs.

Signs Point Toward an Ivey Candidacy For Alabama Governor ...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2020, 04:02:06 PM »
I’m hate Democrats worse than hate Dallas.

I can live with that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2020, 05:00:16 PM »

"Weyull, what we have heah is a vaaaruus, and it'sa, it'sa, it'sa bayyyud.  So we's gonna hafta shet on dayyyyuunn anah little ol' thang that's not eeesentyall." 

Oh... people are DYING!!  For fuck's bleeding sake. More people die of cancer every day.  Smoking, chewing still legal.  More people die of alcohol-related illnesses in a single day than have died from this fucking virus world-wide in total.  Liquor store's still open.  More people will die from the regular fucking flu this season than from this virus. 

I know what your biggest problem with her is. That she was married to a black man. And you hate black people.

Racism causes a lot lot of angst in your life.

either that or you hate WSFA.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2020, 05:02:17 PM »

I can live with that.

The absolute fuck.  Keen to have your input.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2020, 05:08:39 PM »
The absolute fuck.  Keen to have your input.
2020 Ford® Mustang Sports Car | Features | Ford.com
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2020, 05:10:40 PM »

I can live with that.
Dallas, I still miss you. Every chance I get.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2020, 05:27:14 PM »
Dallas, I still miss you. Every chance I get.
My wife misses me.  But her aim seems to be improving every day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #92 on: March 30, 2020, 11:21:46 AM »
Assuming there's really anything to fight. 
Peeking in to see if there's anything worth discus...

Oh, nope.

I'll see myself out again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #93 on: March 30, 2020, 11:41:53 AM »

Oh, nope.

Did you get my naked pics?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #94 on: March 30, 2020, 01:01:06 PM »

Oh, nope.

Nuance, chief.  

It's airborne.  Nobody's admitting that yet.  It is.  Distancing?  That's just for show.  

We're not evaluating the reality, we're letting the worst-case scenario screamers drive the narrative.  

I've never been a doctor, but I do pay attention.  My take? The vast majority of us are essentially immune to it.  It's already on us or will be and we will barely notice it if we do at all.  Even with all this "distancing" the contact rate will end up at close to 100%.  You WILL come in contact with it if you haven't already. Those who are already compromised with some other illness?  They'll struggle -- just like they do with the flu, staph or any other infection.  Some people who are seemingly otherwise healthy will not react well to it.  Just like with the regular flu.  Last year the same flu that I had, ended up killing a guy here who was younger than me and who worked out every day, etc.  It just went wrong for him.  This will go the same way.  

You want to know what I'm sick of?  

CBS REPORTER, 54, DIES OF COVID-19!!!1!!!   

Is that so? Well she was 54.  Died. But if you read further, she had been "battling" various forms of cancer for 20 years.  She was already out on medical leave and had been for three months.  Did she have it?  Maybe.  But it was just one straw in a complicated medical mix.  

PATIENT AT THOMAS HOSPITAL DIES OF COVID-19!!!11!!1! 
Is that so? Well he died. But if you read further, he'd had two bouts of lung cancer in the last 18 months.  Was undergoing chemotherapy and immuno-therapy.  His daughter claims he had "survived" lung cancer as of late February.  Survived?  Is that the reality?  So maybe he had COVID-19.  I don't know.  But did THAT kill him or did getting some additional infection push him over the rubicon?  Would he have succumbed to pneumonia, staph, a cold or any other viral infection in his current state?  If we hadn't named this disease, would it be noted in passing that he died of "complications" and gone by utterly unnoticed?  

I don't want anybody to be sick.  

But we've somehow got to wrestle the narrative back to common sense and away from the deranged fear factor sect.    

It's not like people are paying attention anyway.  I had to go move my daughters back from college yesterday and today.  Streets still full.  Long lines at Chick Fil A, Starbucks, McDonalds, Popeyes...  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2020, 03:41:25 PM »
Nuance, chief. 

It's airborne.  Nobody's admitting that yet.  It is.  Distancing?  That's just for show. 

We're not evaluating the reality, we're letting the worst-case scenario screamers drive the narrative. 

I've never been a doctor, but I do pay attention.  My take? The vast majority of us are essentially immune to it.  It's already on us or will be and we will barely notice it if we do at all.  Even with all this "distancing" the contact rate will end up at close to 100%.  You WILL come in contact with it if you haven't already. Those who are already compromised with some other illness?  They'll struggle -- just like they do with the flu, staph or any other infection.  Some people who are seemingly otherwise healthy will not react well to it.  Just like with the regular flu.  Last year the same flu that I had, ended up killing a guy here who was younger than me and who worked out every day, etc.  It just went wrong for him.  This will go the same way. 

Is that so? Well she was 54.  Died. But if you read further, she had been "battling" various forms of cancer for 20 years.  She was already out on medical leave and had been for three months.  Did she have it?  Maybe.  But it was just one straw in a complicated medical mix. 

Is that so? Well he died. But if you read further, he'd had two bouts of lung cancer in the last 18 months.  Was undergoing chemotherapy and immuno-therapy.  His daughter claims he had "survived" lung cancer as of late February.  Survived?  Is that the reality?  So maybe he had COVID-19.  I don't know.  But did THAT kill him or did getting some additional infection push him over the rubicon?  Would he have succumbed to pneumonia, staph, a cold or any other viral infection in his current state?  If we hadn't named this disease, would it be noted in passing that he died of "complications" and gone by utterly unnoticed? 

But we've somehow got to wrestle the narrative back to common sense and away from the deranged fear factor sect.   

It's not like people are paying attention anyway.  I had to go move my daughters back from college yesterday and today.  Streets still full.  Long lines at Chick Fil A, Starbucks, McDonalds, Popeyes... 

This isn’t Chief. It’s Wes.

chief looks much more masculine. I don’t get the confusion between them. Maybe politically similar but certainly not looks wise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #96 on: March 31, 2020, 12:35:24 AM »
Remember that I told you two days before the research started to trickle out that this virus is airborne.  

As such, it's probably not containable.  

Everything else I've said will also come true.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #97 on: March 31, 2020, 08:02:40 AM »
Nuance, chief. 

I've never been a doctor, but I do pay attention.  My take? The vast majority of us are essentially immune to it.  It's already on us or will be and we will barely notice it if we do at all.  Even with all this "distancing" the contact rate will end up at close to 100%.  You WILL come in contact with it if you haven't already. Those who are already compromised with some other illness?  They'll struggle -- just like they do with the flu, staph or any other infection.  Some people who are seemingly otherwise healthy will not react well to it.  Just like with the regular flu.  Last year the same flu that I had, ended up killing a guy here who was younger than me and who worked out every day, etc.  It just went wrong for him.  This will go the same way. 

Is that so? Well he died. But if you read further, he'd had two bouts of lung cancer in the last 18 months.  Was undergoing chemotherapy and immuno-therapy.  His daughter claims he had "survived" lung cancer as of late February.  Survived?  Is that the reality?  So maybe he had COVID-19.  I don't know.  But did THAT kill him or did getting some additional infection push him over the rubicon?  Would he have succumbed to pneumonia, staph, a cold or any other viral infection in his current state?  If we hadn't named this disease, would it be noted in passing that he died of "complications" and gone by utterly unnoticed? 

Here is my question: is the precedent now set for the public to overreact to every flu season? Next mysterious disease? Heat wave?

Are we setting ourselves up for a cycle of shutdown-slow roll back-full back-outbreak-shutdown?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #98 on: March 31, 2020, 09:32:48 AM »
Here is my question: is the precedent now set for the public to overreact to every flu season? Next mysterious disease? Heat wave?

Are we setting ourselves up for a cycle of shutdown-slow roll back-full back-outbreak-shutdown?
IMO, Yes!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #99 on: March 31, 2020, 09:59:19 AM »
IMO, Yes!
Wait until unemployment hits 40%, and then see governors start backing off this shut down stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions