Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Poor, poor William

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Poor, poor William
« on: November 02, 2008, 10:29:52 AM »
HA HA Muschamp, you bitch.  :rofl: It's nice to see that you still don't teach your DB's to look for the ball when the game is on the line.  :rofl: FUCK YOU! and FUCK TEXAS! 

You do realize that bama will now be numero uno.   :puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Poor, poor William
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 10:47:40 AM »
You do realize that bama will now be numero uno.   :puke:

Which in all honesty is bullshit. The ONLY reason being is that when Texas beat OU who was ranked #1...they moved to #1. I don't have a problem with Alabama being Ranked 1...but I will have a problem is TT is not in the top 2. They look good...real good!

I think the top two teams in the nation right now are either OU or Texas Tech and Florida. Texas Tech has Ok. State and OU the next 2 weeks so it should be interesting to see if they can win both of those. If they go undefeated and then beat maybe Missouri, they should have a shot at the NC. I think the BCS Champ game should consist of the Big 12 winner and SEC winner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 10:57:41 AM »
Bama will lose to LSU (beat us probably) then lose again to Florida in the SECCG.  #1 is just that big platform on which Bama will do their big Peter Panzy swan dive back to reality.  (Even if that reality is that they've really fucking improved like a motherfucker this year)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 11:37:48 AM »
If you don't think there are many crazy people on internet boards just remember that there are more than a few calling for the hiring of muschamp as our HC. What the fuck has he done to prove to anyone that he is SEC HC material? I mean besides nothing!

The guy was under sabans wing, then fired by saban at miami, under tubs wing, now is swimming in mediocrity at talent loaded texas.

On a side note, that game was absolutely freaking awesome!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 12:06:47 PM »
I didn't even think he made it to Miami under Satan?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 02:29:53 PM »
On a side note, that game was absolutely freaking awesome!
Twas indeed.

I wanted so badly for Texas to score on that last drive with one second though after Tech had to kickoff from the 7 1/2 and the fans rushed the field not once, but TWICE before the game was over.

That woulda been some  :bugs: shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 02:45:25 PM »
Which in all honesty is bullshit. The ONLY reason being is that when Texas beat OU who was ranked #1...they moved to #1. I don't have a problem with Alabama being Ranked 1...but I will have a problem is TT is not in the top 2. They look good...real good!

I think the top two teams in the nation right now are either OU or Texas Tech and Florida. Texas Tech has Ok. State and OU the next 2 weeks so it should be interesting to see if they can win both of those. If they go undefeated and then beat maybe Missouri, they should have a shot at the NC. I think the BCS Champ game should consist of the Big 12 winner and SEC winner.

IMO, Texas Tech will be on the outside looking in, if they go undefeated.  Just like us in 04.  They (us at the time) were not considered to be a national title worthy team.  They are thought to be a gimmick, or only good for this year.  It's like they want teams to prove to them that they are title game worthy by being in the top ten on a consistant basis.  Once you pay your dues, if you still have the talent, heart, chemistry, and luck to go undefeated then you will get your shot.  I'm really starting to become a fan of the NFL. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 04:27:07 PM »
I didn't even think he made it to Miami under Satan?

He was there for the first year and was let go. I googled it just to make sure.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2008, 04:32:49 PM »
Twas indeed.

I wanted so badly for Texas to score on that last drive with one second though after Tech had to kickoff from the 7 1/2 and the fans rushed the field not once, but TWICE before the game was over.

That woulda been some  :bugs: shit.

I would've been crying! It damn sure made it a lot more likely to happen.

It was funny as hell the second time they came out and realized they had to go back again. You can tell they aren't used to storming the field. How hard is it to look up at the clock and see the game isn't over?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2008, 07:03:45 PM »
I've lived in Big XII territory for 16 years now and believe me when I tell you that Texas Tech's student fan base can keep up with anyone in terms of substandard behavior and they aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer...they were taking apart their bleacher seating yet again last night during the game.

Oh, and check out this picture...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you're looking for sympathy, it's in the dictionary between shit and syphilis."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2008, 07:14:13 PM »
IMO, Texas Tech will be on the outside looking in, if they go undefeated.  Just like us in 04.  They (us at the time) were not considered to be a national title worthy team.  They are thought to be a gimmick, or only good for this year.  It's like they want teams to prove to them that they are title game worthy by being in the top ten on a consistant basis.  Once you pay your dues, if you still have the talent, heart, chemistry, and luck to go undefeated then you will get your shot.  I'm really starting to become a fan of the NFL. 

If Tech wins out, that means they will have beaten Texas, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Kansas, and Missouri...plus teams like Texas A&M...

I don't think there is anyway that they can possible be left out...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2008, 07:27:30 PM »
Their situation is actually eerily reminiscent to ours in 2004:

Tech's non-conference slate this year was complete trash (Nevada, UMass, Eastern Washington, SMU).  Ours wasn't very strong that year, either.

If they manage to go unbeaten, they will have beaten a handful of very good teams to get there, much like we did.

I think it's a moot point because I don't see them getting past the land thieves in Norman and they could very well lose to Oklahoma State this coming weekend.  The top of the Big XII South is just filthy this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you're looking for sympathy, it's in the dictionary between shit and syphilis."

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2008, 07:58:25 PM »
Well, the BCS standings are out...I'm a little surprised, but only a little, that Tech jumped PSU.

#1 Alabama
#2 Texas Tech
#3 Penn State
#4 Texas
#5 Florida
#6 OU

If Tech wins out, they're in the title game...they'd have beaten two more top 10 teams to play + a decent Big XII North team in a CCG, while Penn State has Iowa, Indiana and Michigan State.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2008, 08:05:09 PM »
Well, even if Alabama beats LSU and us, they're not going to beat Florida in Atlanta.  Just isn't going to happen.   I don't think they'll beat LSU, but even if........

I'm predicting PSU vs. Florida in the MNC game....   JMO...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions