Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hunters on the Jeff Bezos TV's

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Hunters on the Jeff Bezos TV's
« on: March 04, 2020, 04:25:47 PM »

New Prime Show Hunters, starring Al "HoooAHHH" Pacino and several other people some of which I've seen before and some of which I haven't.  

Premise 1970's New York there are Nazis living among us and a group of Jews (lead) by Pacino are trying to kill them. (very very very loosely based, only on the fact that there were Nazis living in America and they were hunted)

Shot very gonzo/spaghetti western with breaking of the 4th wall, a ripoff of Tarantino type stuff.

However, Great Show...highly recommend. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Hunters on the Jeff Bezos TV's
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2020, 08:58:36 AM »

New Prime Show Hunters, starring Al "HoooAHHH" Pacino and several other people some of which I've seen before and some of which I haven't. 

Premise 1970's New York there are Nazis living among us and a group of Jews (lead) by Pacino are trying to kill them. (very very very loosely based, only on the fact that there were Nazis living in America and they were hunted)

Shot very gonzo/spaghetti western with breaking of the 4th wall, a ripoff of Tarantino type stuff.

However, Great Show...highly recommend.
You can’t say Jews on here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2020, 04:50:21 PM »
You can’t say Jews on here.
No one is listening anyways
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2020, 12:04:35 PM »
Hogan's Heroes was a lot funnier.  

And pardon me, but I've had about enough of the whole "poor Jews, nearly 100 years ago" thing.  There have been far worse atrocities in human history.  For instance 50-100 million (no way to know for sure) natives were killed in North and South America by the Spanish, Portuguese and English primarily.  

I'm tired of this theme.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2020, 02:54:37 AM »
Hogan's Heroes was a lot funnier. 

And pardon me, but I've had about enough of the whole "poor Jews, nearly 100 years ago" thing.  There have been far worse atrocities in human history.  For instance 50-100 million (no way to know for sure) natives were killed in North and South America by the Spanish, Portuguese and English primarily. 

I'm tired of this theme. 
Those “natives” fought back. They were also warring nations to begin with. I’ve yet to see where the Jews murdered by nazis were a warming nation fighting back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2020, 10:32:41 AM »
Those “natives” fought back. They were also warring nations to begin with. I’ve yet to see where the Jews murdered by nazis were a warming nation fighting back.
Maybe they should have. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2020, 03:59:21 PM »
Maybe they should have.
I can't disagree there. But they were a polite society that agreed to be disarmed along with every other citizen. At the time, they didn't know they were being targeted.
The did not have a second amendment!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2020, 08:43:54 AM »
Tried Hunters. Couldn’t do it. But that probably means 99% of you will love it. I’m more of a documentary or Monty Python guy. Being smart and all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com