Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Other World Problems

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Other World Problems
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2020, 03:56:46 PM »
She wasn't remotely interested in jacked-grampa, so just volunteer to drop trou next time as well.
Oh I had no illusions about that.  I just needed a little warning so I could maybe do a couple of sets of push ups before I went, wear some looser fitting pants, apply some instant tan crème.  Something other than pale, obese, saggy mole guy.

I wanted to hear her tell her co-workers as I walked out, "He looks just like that Jason Statham guy".  However, I'm pretty sure all I heard was her throwing up in her mouth a little. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2020, 07:05:27 AM »
Oh I had no illusions about that.  I just needed a little warning so I could maybe do a couple of sets of push ups before I went, wear some looser fitting pants, apply some instant tan crème.  Something other than pale, obese, saggy mole guy.

I wanted to hear her tell her co-workers as I walked out, "He looks just like that Jason Statham guy".  However, I'm pretty sure all I heard was her throwing up in her mouth a little.
Yea but was she able to swallow it back down cause that's a start.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2020, 09:31:48 AM »
Yea but was she able to swallow it back down cause that's a start.
Come to think of it, I believe she did.

So Youre Saying Theres A Chance GIFs | Tenor
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2020, 05:29:22 PM »
every inch huh? even that one inch?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2020, 05:40:06 PM »
every inch huh? even that one inch?
I was in the pool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2020, 09:51:09 PM »
Found an idea for you.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2020, 08:50:25 AM »
Found an idea for you.

Netflix special next year, Bee King?  Snags marries Wiregrass and some other dude, and then decides to challenge Kay Ivey?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2020, 09:29:38 AM »
Netflix special next year, Bee King?  Snags marries Wiregrass and some other dude, and then decides to challenge Kay Ivey?
He’d win 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2020, 11:38:18 AM »
You know what, Jarhead? Mr. Funny man tough marine, I will tell you one thing. You keep making fun of me, bud, and you won’t even be considered as the third groom. 

You certainly won’t be walking the aisle if you keep up the wise assness, mr. Smarty pants. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2020, 01:33:56 PM »
Thank goodness you forgot bout that sausage encounter....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2020, 02:25:18 PM »
and you won’t even be considered as the third groom.
I'm only doing it for my meth addiction.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions