Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Please Don't Take My Man Card

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Please Don't Take My Man Card
« on: February 19, 2020, 10:47:03 AM »
So Monday night, I have moved my operation to the study where I can watch various sports, play my guitar and basically not have to watch a particular show that Snagette never misses.  Yep, The Bachelor. She and her mom and a couple of friends are constantly texting and calling back and forth during these Bachelor/Bachelorette series.  "I can't believe he picked her.  Look at her hair.....Oh, she is such a slut.  Did you see how she threw herself on him?  My God, she's fat. She can barely fit in those jeans.  Just how much make up did she cake on?"  

Yeeeaaahh.....I'll be in here if you need me.  (Grabs cold, frosty beverage and heads to the study)

Well Monday, she calls me in there, telling me they're in Auburn.  Sure enough, they're filming in front of Samford Hall and walking through campus.  They end up in the Auburn Arena and out comes Bruce Pearl.  He does some basketball drills with them and then Sir Charles comes on the wide screen and tells the Bachelor dude, this girl is part of the Auburn family and he'd better treat her right. 

Turns out the girl, Madison Prewett, has a dad who is Director of Basketball Operations for the Tiggers. She's pretty dang skippy in basketball herself.  Plus, she's hawt!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Please Don't Take My Man Card
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 10:55:07 AM »
She also won 8k on the Price it Right....Did you see that also?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 10:57:02 AM »
Was that before or after Drew Carey offed his ex?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 11:08:34 AM »
Was that before or after Drew Carey offed his ex?
He didn't off his ex....her current boyfriend did.  Carey is a jarhead and knows how to get rid of a body
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2020, 11:19:55 AM »
I don't watch the Price is Right....

anymore....

on Thursdays......

Okay, I did watch last Thursday but that was because I heard the Showcase Showdown included a 6 month spa package with weekly mani/Pedi's. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 12:05:10 PM »
Again, you guys turn every thread gay...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 12:16:17 PM »
Your man card was takin a long time ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2020, 12:40:34 PM »
Damn it, man.  I can't tell you anything. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2020, 12:42:55 PM »
He didn't off his ex....her current boyfriend did.  Carey is a jarhead and knows how to get rid of a body
Wood chipper on a boat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2020, 01:45:35 PM »
Wood chipper on a boat.
Or a pig farm.  Wood chipper is faster but messier.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2020, 02:29:28 PM »
Or a pig farm.  Wood chipper is faster but messier.

That's why you do it on the ocean about 25 miles off the coast, and then push the wood chipper into the ocean after you're done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2020, 11:35:07 AM »
Your man card hood was takin a long time ago.
Teh fixt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2020, 12:39:51 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2020, 12:47:16 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2020, 07:21:57 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2020, 09:58:14 AM »
That was the heterosexual man card. He still has a different one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2020, 03:14:58 PM »
I think the AU girl told him she wasn't a whore. And left the show!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2020, 03:27:39 PM »
I think the AU girl told him she wasn't a whore. And left the show!
Yeah, when it was time for them to have the "Fantasy Suite" night, Madison told Peter that she wasn't ready to just go ahead and......wait.....you watch that stupid show?  Man, you are one pathetic loser.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2020, 12:59:31 AM »
Yeah, when it was time for them to have the "Fantasy Suite" night, Madison told Peter that she wasn't ready to just go ahead and......wait.....you watch that stupid show?  Man, you are one pathetic loser.
Actually I was referring to things in general. You seem to be best buds with the dude.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2020, 09:29:58 AM »
Actually I was referring to things in general. You seem to be best buds with the dude.
Am not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions