Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Trump took a shit!

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Trump took a shit!
« on: February 13, 2020, 04:35:53 PM »

Nancy Pelosi announces investigation into size and odor of shit Donald Trump took yesterday morning.  Concerned that there may be Brazil nuts embedded in the turd, proving Trump's collusion with the Portuguese nation. 

The odor was said to have sickened one Secret Service member stationed outside the Presidential throne.  Adam Schiff stated that Trump would be thoroughly investigated for any EPA violations related to the passage of noxious and deadly fumes.  

Apparently Trump devoured both a Big Mac and a Quarter Pounder prior to taking said shit.  A third Congressional Committee will investigate Trump for promoting slave labor since the workers who took his order are paid less than $15 an hour.  

A fourth investigation will attempt to determine how Trump's affinity for fast food has positively impacted the image of Ronald McDonald, a known clown.  Jerry Nadler is leading this charge since his troll-like appearance is thought to be less intimidating to the clown community.  
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 04:40:00 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Trump took a shit!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2020, 07:59:06 PM »
I have made it no secret that I admire Donald Trump. But I think that it is ridiculous for him to race in the Daytona 500 just because he is president.

Would they have ever let Obama do that? I don’t think so.

And if you support this, then you are an idiot, too. It is much too dangerous for a president to be participating in.

Still, I hope he finished strong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Trump took a shit!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2020, 08:35:29 PM »
Whether you like it or not, the Daytona 500 is an American icon. 

Trump keeps showing up where the heart of America is on a regular basis. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.