Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

No sympathy

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
No sympathy
« on: December 28, 2019, 11:10:54 AM »
I’ve grown terribly cynical I’m afraid.  I found it hard to be shocked or outraged when that “Kentucky mom” — mother of four in her life early 20s, kid less than six months old — left a bar at two in the morning with guys she didn’t know and then bad things happened.  I have a hard time feeling sympathy for repetitive ignorant decisions. 

Now there’s a 29 year old from Birmingham who left a bar with two black guys she just met.  And she vanished.  I’m supposed to be filled with some sense of horror and urgency. Problem?  I don’t care.  If you jump into a box full of rattlesnakes am I supposed to react with shock and empathy when you get bitten?

The kid from Auburn?  Yeah. That disturbs me.  The little Cupcake girl?  I’d kill the motherfucker who took her and his girlfriend myself with my bare hands.  The big Bama douche who burned his kid alive?  I’d have no problem chopping him up with a steak knife. 

But this?  Yeah the guys she went with deserve punishment for whatever they did with her that she didn’t agree to, but she put herself in that situation.  My sympathy button isn’t working. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: No sympathy
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 02:34:23 PM »
And now she dead.

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2020/01/investigators-return-to-hueytown-neighborhood-as-part-of-ongoing-probe.html

Many questions.  Rumor that the "two black men" was a lie and didn't happen.  Rumor that she was a meth (heroin, fen, crack) addict and left to get high.  Rumor was it was an OD and the people she was with panicked. 

This?  It's one of the 500 reasons I LOOOOAAAAAAAAATHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEE Facebooks.  Oh, let's bring our sweet, innocent angel home!  Everyone pray!  Can she get even one like or share? 

« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 02:43:09 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 10:35:35 AM »
So she overdosed on meth and morphine and the good friends she was with buried her in the backyard.  

Reinforces my absolute hatred for social media in general and the facebooks specifically.  It's so completely phony.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2020, 11:02:35 PM »
Was it confirmed that she was a meth head?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2020, 01:26:29 AM »
Was it confirmed that she was a meth head?
History of substance abuse.  
Died of meth and morphine overdose.  

Qualifies in my book.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions