Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kaos on: Impeachment

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Kaos on: Impeachment
« on: February 01, 2020, 12:55:29 PM »
There was never any chance of President Donald J. Trump being impeached and removed from office.  There was never any legitimate reason for such a ridiculous sham to be played out.  So why was the nation forced to endure it?  Why was the business of this country (which is booming, by the way) put on hold?  It's fairly simple, actually. 

Donald Trump is an outsider. He's not part of the political cabal. He refuses to "play along"  He's not perfect and he makes mistakes, but I've seen zero evidence that those mistakes are out of attempts to benefit himself.  His decisions seem business-based. I've yet to see anything he's done that doesn't have national interests at its heart.

The establishment quakes in fear of a man who can energize the economy and get people to believe in national pride and the value of work again.  Democrats (and Republicans) have gone all in on the fallacy that they -- the elite governing class -- know what's better for you than you yourself do.  If they have all your money, they can take care of all your needs.  Taking care of their own, first, of course because they have such a difficult job. They're leading a generation that has never known sacrifice and feels entitled to everything.  Alexandria Dumbass No Cortex is a prime example.  She spews constant stupidity.  She claims her generation has never known success. She promotes reckless fantasy without any consideration for the cost.  And the entitled caste follows her blindly.

Trump is a danger to her and her kind.  She's the natural offshoot of that generation who has thrived on the sacrifices of her ancestors and who has never had to sacrifice anything herself.  Ok, boomer.  But how would this party of entitlement (including Anteater Sanders) survive in a situation like WWII where staples were rationed and where thousands of men went off into a great unknown, unsure if they would ever return? 

What you're seeing is democratic leadership that remains in absolute denial of the fact that a great swath of the middle of the country -- essentially everything between New York City and Los Angeles -- doesn't necessarily share their vision for globalization, socialization and the expansion of government control. 

If you truly believe this impeachment farce was the result of an innocuous phone call between this president and the newly installed Ukranian regime, I've got some oceanfront property in Pocatello Idaho to sell you.

When did this party first start talking about impeaching President Trump?  Maxine Waters (who by rights should be in prison for campaign finance violations that padded her own pockets) started talking about it BEFORE the man was elected.  She wasn't just ranting into the wind.  The democratic party and its despicable minions (Shiff, Nadler and Pelosi) sat back waiting, hoping, looking for something, anything they could use to begin the process. 

They pinned their hopes on Mueller and the Russia hoax, never thinking for a minute that the wide-spread scam to smear the president (orchestrated by the most corrupt woman in the history of mankind, Hillary Clinton) would be exposed. 

When that fizzled? When the doom and gloom they predicted from earliest stages of the presidential campaign didn't come to pass?  (Remember the dire predictions of a tanked economy, global war and international chaos that would follow a Trump election?)  When none of that happened and instead the US economy surged and America regained its place a a true global super power operating from a position of strength?  When they saw opportunities and employment for minorities rise exponentially?  When they recognized that Trump's re-election was not only possible but probable?  That could not stand.  He wasn't part of their club.  How DARE he empower citizens?  He had to go. 

Adam Schitt colluded with a fake "whistleblower" to gin up this bogus outrage over an ordinary, conversational phone call.  EVERY claim they make regarding it is absolutely false.  I have a sneaking suspicion that there IS no "whistleblower" and Schiff just made that part of it up so he could have his moment on the stage. 

Now they're going to lose.  No thanks to egomaniacs like Mitt Snob Romney (who will see his political career ended in the next election) and Doug Moron Jones who sealed his own electoral fate by siding against the people of this state. But they're going to lose. 

They can't even accept that. 

Their new talking point is that when the Senate rejects this fraudulent and biased case, there is no acquittal because they didn't get to dredge up more phony witnesses coached to say whatever they can to damage the president.  Why would they do that?  Because Trump isn't one of them.  He doesn't play the political games.  He alienates people.  When he fires people, he does so with malice.  He scorches the earth.  And these thin-skinned buffoons aren't used to that. 

I've heard them all say they don't accept the acquittal because they didn't get their trial. Have they not watched Law & Order EVER?  Sometimes indictments (which is all their blathering amounted to) are dismissed.  They're often dismissed with prejudice in instances where there is prosecutorial misconduct.  That's exactly what's about to happen here.  No case and bad actions by the House Team.  So fuck them. 

What is this about?  It's about pandering to their increasingly unhinged base.  It's about air time for their faces.  If there was every any doubt of that look no further than Schitt's petulant bubble headed pouting ass and his "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry" pleading when the Nadler troll cock blocked him and got to the podium before he did.  It's about trying to stick dirt on Trump that they can use against him in the upcoming election.  It's no different than the fake Steele dossier that the most corrupt woman in the history of humanity paid to have created thinking she and her lapdog Obama could destroy Trump and keep their anti-American global society from being derailed.

I was not a Trump supporter at the beginning.  There were others I would have preferred.  Partly because I thought Hillary would beat him and partly because I wasn't convinced he was a conservative or that he could navigate the cesspool that is Washington DC. 

The incessant attacks on Trump and the places from which they come have embittered me.  I've never been as politically entrenched as I am right now.  I've always looked at the candidate and made decisions based on their personal merit and qualifications.  At this point and unless something changes?  I will NEVER vote for a democrat again as long as I live. 

Trump has done pretty much everything he promised and more.  Any promises he made on the campaign trail, he has tried to deliver even as democrats and bags of shit in his own party like John McCain fought him every step of the way.  I thought NAFTA was key to destroying middle America and he got rid of it as he promised.  I thought we operated from a position of fear and fealty in the Middle East and in Korea and, frankly, in Russia. Trump promised to change that and he did.  We're no longer the egg sucking dog apologizing for everything we do.  We deal from a position of strength.  Trump promised a better economy. He delivered.  He promised to support small business. He delivered. He promised to remove onerous regulations. He delivered. He promised to place America's interests first for the betterment of the world. And he delivered. 

Everything he did, the democrats (and many republicans) told us couldn't be done.  Such action would lead us to ruin!  He's proved them wrong.  He's made LIARS of them all. 

They simply cannot abide that. They can't have us believing in America again.  So he must go.  They're not trying to impeach Trump, really.  They're trying to impeach the American people. 

THEY must go. 
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 03:09:10 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Kaos on: Impeachment
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 03:40:19 PM »
I agree with everything you said except I pretty much supported Trump from the beginning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2020, 05:49:37 PM »
The biggest problem with this entire situation and the one I'm baffled these lawyers aren't making is simple beyond belief.  

Even if he considered witholding aid until the Bidens were investigated.  Even if he thought that was a fantastic idea.  Even if he WANTED to do it, he did NOT, in fact, withold the aid.  It was released within the appropriate timeframes.  You cannot be arrested for bankrobbery if all you did was sit around and go "damn, that bank has a lot of money, maybe we should go down there and get some."  If just thinking about doing something was sufficient?  Well, I'd be in jail for multiple homicides (literally hundreds), serial rape (if you think about fucking somebody who isn't yours to fuck, I assume that counts), robbery, assault and additional crimes too many to count.  That's not the way it works.  The crime those fools allege never even happened. 

So go fuck yourself, you pinheaded Schff assclown.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2020, 10:53:28 PM »
And not that I’m a Bernie fan, but I think the D leadership in the house sat on sending the impeachment over to the Senate to keep Sanders from campaigning in Iowa. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2020, 08:58:05 AM »
And not that I’m a Bernie fan, but I think the D leadership in the house sat on sending the impeachment over to the Senate to keep Sanders from campaigning in Iowa.
Conspiracy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 01:37:25 AM »
Let them eat each other alive. 
The public is tired of the left. I hope it’s enough to win the house and senate. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2020, 10:55:06 AM »
well said K....this goes higher than Trump or Schiff. This is a long existing gang war. Trump is just the latest guy that refused to take orders from "them". And its a small club that has done it. Whether anyone likes them or not, Reagan and Kennedy were in this small group as well. And Goldwater too to a lesser extent. 

As trump has shared before, they're not after him personally. They're after us - he's just in the way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2020, 10:56:07 AM »
And I think that's more about knowing he will get trounced in a general, esp in those blue dog dem states like Ohio, Mich, Penn, etc. Sad to say but Biden and Bloomberg are by far their best shot in a general. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2020, 03:22:55 PM »
And I think that's more about knowing he will get trounced in a general, esp in those blue dog dem states like Ohio, Mich, Penn, etc. Sad to say but Biden and Bloomberg are by far their best shot in a general.
Totally agree, but goddamn they are dirty.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions