Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cats and Birds Brawl

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Cats and Birds Brawl
« on: January 22, 2020, 09:56:44 AM »
I'm sure by now, everyone has seen the ending of the K-State/Kansas game from last night.  First off, since I didn't watch the game itself, I don't know what kind of back and forth or chippiness (Is that a word?) if any, was going on between the 2 teams during the game.  But two bush league moves lead to what could have been some bad stuff happening.

First, if you're down 20 points with 5 seconds left and the other team is dribbling it out at mid court, don't steal the ball and try to go score.  You know it's not going to end well.  It didn't.

Second, if you chase down said ball stealer and put a poster level block of his shot on dat azz, don't walk over while the guy is laying on the ground and stand over him like you just conquered Rome.  Any athlete in any sport will tell you that's one of the ultimate disrespect moves.

But both did.  And shizit got real.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Cats and Birds Brawl
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 10:04:50 AM »
Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean that really got out of hand fast. DeSosa killed a man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2020, 11:04:07 AM »
Predictably, ESPN and Stephen A are calling for leniency.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2020, 12:38:35 PM »
Laughing at the guy that picked up the stool, then (not so) gracefully just let it drop behind him as if to say "what stool?  I ain't had no stool."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2020, 12:41:18 PM »
Laughing at the guy that picked up the stool, then (not so) gracefully just let it drop behind him as if to say "what stool?  I ain't had no stool."
Related image
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."