Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn Beisbols 2020

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Auburn Beisbols 2020
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2020, 12:04:17 AM »
Tiggers drop their 2 midweek games to GT and Wofford.  13-5 heading into the conference opener against Texas A&M.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2020, 01:54:17 AM »
And won’t nobody see them lose another game. I mean literally. The SEC has stated no more fans due to the Coronavirus. I have a friend that just got the PA gig for the baseball games. Now he is not needed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2020, 09:56:56 AM »
And won’t nobody see them lose another game. I mean literally. The SEC has stated no more fans due to the Coronavirus. I have a friend that just got the PA gig for the baseball games. Now he is not needed.
Now batting for the Auburn Tigers.....3rd baseman.....Oh hell, nobody's listening. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2020, 10:26:48 AM »
In case you haven't noticed, and judging by the attendance, you haven't, the Tigers have managed to win a few here and there and are threatening to climb out of the cellar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2020, 02:33:21 PM »
Hey we ended the season with a winning record!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2020, 02:40:20 PM »
#winning
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2020, 03:50:53 PM »
So did the softball team!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.