Agreed.  Cancel them all
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: 2020 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'
« Reply #421 on: October 19, 2020, 09:33:05 AM »
When do the Fighting Pearls get started?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #422 on: October 19, 2020, 02:39:48 PM »
I don't watch paid athletes any longer. But I was saddened to hear of the Braves continued post season choke.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #423 on: October 19, 2020, 03:00:04 PM »
I don't watch paid athletes any longer. But I was saddened to hear of the Braves continued post season choke.
So, you didn't watch this year's version of the GAME OF THE CENTURY?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #424 on: October 19, 2020, 03:35:09 PM »
So, you didn't watch this year's version of the GAME OF THE CENTURY?
Which one was that? bamturd vs. thuga?
I only saw a bit of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #425 on: October 20, 2020, 01:04:15 PM »
First time since 1944 that the World Series will be played in the same location for all games.

Is anyone watching, or caring? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #426 on: October 20, 2020, 02:38:29 PM »
First time since 1944 that the World Series will be played in the same location for all games.

In a word, no.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #427 on: October 20, 2020, 03:53:15 PM »

In a word, no.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #428 on: October 20, 2020, 04:18:33 PM »

as long as the bought and paid for dodgers lose, I am ok with it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #429 on: October 20, 2020, 04:20:29 PM »
if you'd actually watched, you'd see it wasn't a choke of Braves years of old. More of a ran out of gas situation against a much more powerful engine. Past Braves teams were the bigger engine that underachieved. Mark Bradley's writeup in the AJC yesterday was well put IMHO....and I usually don't care for him. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #430 on: October 20, 2020, 05:13:26 PM »
In a word, no.
Don’t make me ask you who can we get that’s any better. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #431 on: October 20, 2020, 05:22:30 PM »
Don’t make me ask you who can we get that’s any better.
Whack, right to her knee cap.  Then she'll have to constantly drive to her right, and then teams will pick up on that and know to shade her to that side and then her scoring average drops by 4.6 ppg and boom, there goes a promising career.  All because you couldn't resist asking who could we get that's better.  That's all on you, man.  All on you.

Happy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #432 on: October 21, 2020, 09:36:46 AM »
Whack, right to her knee cap.  Then she'll have to constantly drive to her right, and then teams will pick up on that and know to shade her to that side and then her scoring average drops by 4.6 ppg and boom, there goes a promising career.  All because you couldn't resist asking who could we get that's better.  That's all on you, man.  All on you.

Happy?
I'd hate to see what happened if you didn't care.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #433 on: October 21, 2020, 10:12:49 AM »
I'd hate to see what happened if you didn't care.
I learn from the best.

What you've got to do is cut the hamstring on the back of his leg right at the bottom. He'll never play golf again, because his weight displacement goes back, all his weight is on his right foot, and he'll push everything off to the right. He'll never come through on anything. He'll quit the game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #434 on: October 21, 2020, 10:26:56 AM »
I learn from the best.

What you've got to do is cut the hamstring on the back of his leg right at the bottom. He'll never play golf again, because his weight displacement goes back, all his weight is on his right foot, and he'll push everything off to the right. He'll never come through on anything. He'll quit the game.
You know she plays golf, too, right?  I've been trying to convince her that women's golf is where it's at.  You don't even have to be good to get a women's golf scholarship.  The local d2 school has girls on scholarship who average about 105-110.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #435 on: October 21, 2020, 10:38:07 AM »
You know she plays golf, too, right?  I've been trying to convince her that women's golf is where it's at.  You don't even have to be good to get a women's golf scholarship.  The local d2 school has girls on scholarship who average about 105-110.
Wow!  Definitely push that.  Plus, you can stay relatively injury free with golf.  Obviously joking about the knee thing, but if you cut the wrong way on the court, you could put a career in jeopardy in a heartbeat.  What's her handicap....I mean besides having a Cardinals fan for a dad. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #436 on: October 21, 2020, 12:58:54 PM »
Wow!  Definitely push that.  Plus, you can stay relatively injury free with golf.  Obviously joking about the knee thing, but if you cut the wrong way on the court, you could put a career in jeopardy in a heartbeat.  What's her handicap....I mean besides having a Cardinals fan for a dad.
She averaged about 115-120 on the 18 hole courses.  55-60 on the 9 hole.  

She gets frustrated in golf, like we all do, because it's the first sport she has played where she isn't just naturally good at.  Although she goes to Top Golf and wacks it 200 yards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #437 on: October 21, 2020, 02:18:24 PM »

She gets frustrated in golf, like we all do, because it's the first sport she has played where she isn't just naturally good at.  Although she goes to Top Golf and wacks it 200 yards.
Snags likes to whack it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #438 on: October 21, 2020, 02:29:42 PM »
Snags likes to whack it.
You think maybe I should switch to the left hand soon?

How To Fix Muscle Imbalances - ShreddedCore
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #439 on: October 21, 2020, 02:40:43 PM »

No doubt it's the most frustrating game out there.  But, you can shoot 102 and still think about the 3 shots in that round where you put it on the green in regulation or made that long putt.  Keeps you coming back. 

I also have a really good pre-round ritual you can use if there's a lot of water on the course.  It involves 3 candles, some baby oil and a sliver of cow dung.  A little messy but guarantees you won't sacrifice more than one sleeve of balls to the water Gods per round.  Very effective.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions