Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2020 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'

Re: 2020 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'
« Reply #220 on: September 16, 2020, 02:52:01 PM »
At a board meeting?  Serious conflict of interest when a board member is ripping his own child's teacher.  And you were 100% correct last night in calling him a coward.

And BTW, I have been known travel in my quest to cut a bitch.
The union president called my wife this morning and said what he said was unacceptable, and that the union was now involved.  The school principal called my wife this morning before school, and the school super met with her right when she arrived this morning.

One of his points was his daughter was receiving "2.5 hours a day instruction" (so zoom calls) and it should be "5."  My wife clarified to me that Illinois said the 2.5 hours was strictly zoom calls, and the student was to have 2.5 hours of additional homework to get them to five.  So he's confused as to what the rule is, or he's being an asshole, but either way, incompetence or being a bully, should prohibit him from being an elected official.  He's clearly in over his head.

I posted on facebook hoping that some of our mutual friends would comment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #221 on: September 16, 2020, 02:53:05 PM »
Wait, you mean to tell me that some of y'all don't believe that the Cubs will shoot the bed, the Cards take the Central and then we watch the Bravos and Cards in the NLCS???
Nope.  Cubs will sweep the Dodgers in the NLCS.  If they could do it in 3, they would.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #222 on: September 16, 2020, 03:02:59 PM »
Nope.  Cubs will sweep the Dodgers in the NLCS.  If they could do it in 3, they would. 
PPFFFFFFTTTTTTTT!!!  I need to live in your reality!

The real question is who wins.  Cards in 5 or the Bravos in 3?  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #223 on: September 16, 2020, 03:20:41 PM »
PPFFFFFFTTTTTTTT!!!  I need to live in your reality!

The real question is who wins.  Cards in 5 or the Bravos in 3? 
Braves.  Unless the Cards get a bucket of chicken.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #224 on: September 16, 2020, 03:22:54 PM »
The union president called my wife this morning and said what he said was unacceptable, and that the union was now involved.  The school principal called my wife this morning before school, and the school super met with her right when she arrived this morning.

One of his points was his daughter was receiving "2.5 hours a day instruction" (so zoom calls) and it should be "5."  My wife clarified to me that Illinois said the 2.5 hours was strictly zoom calls, and the student was to have 2.5 hours of additional homework to get them to five.  So he's confused as to what the rule is, or he's being an asshole, but either way, incompetence or being a bully, should prohibit him from being an elected official.  He's clearly in over his head.

I posted on facebook hoping that some of our mutual friends would comment.
I don't know what incontinence has to do with anything.  Sounds like you're getting a bit personal here.

Srsly, it's just childish to use your position as an elected official to bring up your particular child's teacher. Leave the board out of it and schedule a parent/teacher conference and talk about what's going on.  But instead, you "tattle" to the board.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #225 on: September 16, 2020, 03:23:53 PM »
They probably would sweep the Dodgers, except that they won't make it through the first round matchup with the Bravos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #226 on: September 16, 2020, 03:25:48 PM »
Harry Caray
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #227 on: September 16, 2020, 03:44:44 PM »
I don't know what incontinence has to do with anything.  Sounds like you're getting a bit personal here.

Srsly, it's just childish to use your position as an elected official to bring up your particular child's teacher. Leave the board out of it and schedule a parent/teacher conference and talk about what's going on.  But instead, you "tattle" to the board.
That's what pissed off Mrs AUJ the most, besides how everyone heard him say she's a bad teacher.  She worked in Atlanta off Bankhead highway, she can handle hostile parents, but you do it, without even attempting to schedule a one on one?  That makes you a fucking coward.  And the fact none of the other board members said "not appropriate" also pissed me off.  GEORGE IS GETTING UPSET.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #228 on: September 16, 2020, 04:00:42 PM »
That's what pissed off Mrs AUJ the most, besides how everyone heard him say she's a bad teacher.  She worked in Atlanta off Bankhead highway, she can handle hostile parents, but you do it, without even attempting to schedule a one on one?  That makes you a fucking coward.  And the fact none of the other board members said "not appropriate" also pissed me off.  GEORGE IS GETTING UPSET.
george is gettin upset - George Costanza Angry | Meme Generator

Not exactly relevant, but my wife taught second grade for over 25 years.  Most of it was in the public school system.  She was as proactive a teacher as I've ever seen.  She got home and as soon as supper was done, she was grading papers and on the phone to parents, literally for hours each night.  If she thought there was a problem that a simple phone call couldn't fix, she demanded a parent/teacher conference, along with the child.  Unfortunately, the schools, kids and parents got so bad that during her last year, not one parent showed up.  Not even for school sponsored parent/teacher nights.

She spent the last 6 or 7 years in a private school where people actually gave a shit about their kids' education...and making sure the teacher had everything she needed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #229 on: September 16, 2020, 04:16:46 PM »
On a baseball note, since we're about 80% through the regular season, we finally get to see what we paid $18 large for.  Cole Hamels takes the bump against the O's tonight.  I now they can't expect more than about 3 innings out of him.  We'll see.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #230 on: September 16, 2020, 04:26:55 PM »
On a baseball note, since we're about 80% through the regular season, we finally get to see what we paid $18 large for.  Cole Hamels takes the bump against the O's tonight.  I now they can't expect more than about 3 innings out of him.  We'll see.
He should be in perfect form for the WS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #231 on: September 16, 2020, 05:14:58 PM »
He should be in perfect form for the WS
Yep, he'll have that 60" wide screen tuned up, the Yeti iced down with some Silver Bullets and his Go Cubs t-shirt washed and ready to go.  Perfect form.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #232 on: September 17, 2020, 10:42:11 AM »
Well that was special.  Hamels goes 3, gives up 3 hits and 3 earned runs.  Meanwhile, my swing-for-the-fence-every-time Braves totaled 6 hits in a 5-1 loss.  Stellar evening.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #233 on: September 21, 2020, 12:17:56 PM »
AL Playoff Update:
Yankees, Rays, White Sox, Twins, and As have clinched a spot.

NL Playoff Update:
Dodgers and Padres have clinched a spot.

If season ended today:

AL
Toronto Blue Jays (8) at Tampa Bay Rays (1)
Cleveland Indians (7) at Chicago White Sox (2)
Houston Astros at Oakland Athletics (3)
Minnesota Twins (5) at New York Yankees (4)

NL
Cincinnati Reds (8) at Los Angeles Dodgers (1)
Philadelphia Phillies (7) at Chicago Cubs (2)
St. Louis Cardinals (6) at Atlanta Braves (3)
Miami Marlins (5) at San Diego Padres (4)

Braves - Magic Number to clinch NLE - 5, Magic Number to clinch WC - 3 - 4 Vs Miami, 3 vs Boston

Cubs - Magic Number to clinch NLC - 5, Magic Number to clinch WC - 4 at Pittsburgh, 3 at ChiSox

Cards - Magic Number to clinch WC - 7.  3 at KC, 5 vs Brewers

And since we're scoreboard watching:
Miami - 4 at Atlanta, 3 at Mets
Reds - 3 vs Brewers, 3 vs Twins
Brewers - 3 at Reds, 5 at Cards

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #234 on: September 21, 2020, 06:19:43 PM »
Sets up perfectly for the Cubs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #235 on: September 22, 2020, 09:29:52 AM »
Sets up perfectly for the Cubs.
To lose in the 2nd round to the Braves/Cards winner
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #238 on: September 22, 2020, 10:13:24 AM »
I do not twatters.  Readers Digest version please.
El Mago with a surprise 2 out bunt to score Schwarbs from 3rd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #239 on: September 22, 2020, 10:21:25 AM »
El Mago with a surprise 2 out bunt to score Schwarbs from 3rd
Poppycock.  That's fake news.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions