Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2020 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'

Re: 2020 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2020, 12:36:55 PM »
Ain't right in any sport.  From oregonlivedot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

Spygate

Another NFL investigation found the Patriots illegally videotaped the New York Jets defensive signals during a game in 2007. The Patriots were penalized a first-round draft pick, fined $250,000 and New England head coach Bill Belichick was personally fined $500,000.
That punishment punished the Patriots, didn't it?  Really opened the doors for the Dolphins, Jets, and Bills to really take control of that division.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2020, 12:42:32 PM »
That punishment punished the Patriots, didn't it?  Really opened the doors for the Dolphins, Jets, and Bills to really take control of that division.
You can't fix stupid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2020, 01:08:04 PM »
You can't fix stupid.
Hey, hey, hey.  Easy there big fella.  Jarhead is a airwinger but that's no reason to call him stupid....or is it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2020, 01:16:46 PM »
Hey, hey, hey.  Easy there big fella.  Jarhead is a airwinger but that's no reason to call him stupid....or is it?

Are you mad that your favorite supply guy won't give you any more purple crayons?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2020, 01:33:27 PM »
Annnd, another one. I think maybe we should all start applying for MLB Manager positions. Looks like this will be in high demand soon.

Sources: Carlos Beltran out as Mets manager https://es.pn/30pKpyu

via @ESPN App http://espn.com/app
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2020, 01:55:49 PM »
cause baseball is teh ghey
Yes baseball is ghey

What in the hell is wrong you two?  Did your momma's drop you on your heads when you were babies?  Something wrong with y'alls Medussa oblinvibratos or something. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2020, 06:43:48 AM »
Are you mad that your favorite supply guy won't give you any more purple crayons?
He was out of purple ones...The original purple drank
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2020, 09:01:10 AM »
Annnd, another one. I think maybe we should all start applying for MLB Manager positions. Looks like this will be in high demand soon.

Sources: Carlos Beltran out as Mets manager https://es.pn/30pKpyu

via @ESPN App http://espn.com/app
I want to manage the Cardinals.  See if I can get them moved to Boca.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2020, 09:55:44 AM »
I was just listening to Dan Patrick and he played a clip of C.C. Sabathia calling out the Astros for cheating and saying they cost us (Yankees) a championship.

Patrick posed the question, "Hey C.C., didn't you win a championship with Roger Clemens and Andy Petitte?  Then shut up!"

I think Dan Patrick needs to shut up. This is comparing Apples to Cement. As Bellinger said, knowing every pitch that is coming technologically all game long versus a few aging dudes on roids isn't even in the same ballpark - pun intended. But hey he made a good radio quote. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2020, 10:56:05 AM »
I want to manage the Cardinals.  See if I can get them moved to Boca.
You really want another Cards fan on the text string?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2020, 11:04:20 AM »
Did I read or hear that Buck is interviewing with the Stros?  Would not be a bad choice for them.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2020, 11:40:46 AM »
Did I read or hear that Buck is interviewing with the Stros?  Would not be a bad choice for them. 
Can he cheat without getting caught?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2020, 11:42:30 AM »
Can he cheat without getting caught?
Probably so.  He's been around for years.  I bet he has figured out how to manipulate the system. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2020, 11:47:19 AM »
I think Dan Patrick needs to shut up. This is comparing Apples to Cement. As Bellinger said, knowing every pitch that is coming technologically all game long versus a few aging dudes on roids isn't even in the same ballpark - pun intended. But hey he made a good radio quote.
Oh I agree that Major League hitters knowing the pitch is a much greater advantage.  But Dan is spot on.  If you benefited from cheating, then shut the hell up.  Plus, I'm 1000% certain this wasn't a couple of old guys trying to hang on.      
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2020, 09:36:09 PM »
Oh I agree that Major League hitters knowing the pitch is a much greater advantage.  But Dan is spot on.  If you benefited from cheating, then shut the hell up.  Plus, I'm 1000% certain this wasn't a couple of old guys trying to hang on.     
Clemens Petite and McGuire def were. Especially Clemens. 

how are you holding on these days bro? Brotein shakes, orange theory and weekly visits to the “anti aging” clinic - that’s how!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2020, 08:42:54 AM »
Clemens Petite and McGuire def were. Especially Clemens.

how are you holding on these days bro? Brotein shakes, orange theory and weekly visits to the “anti aging” clinic - that’s how!!
Good whiskey and Viagara.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2020, 08:52:16 AM »
Good whiskey and Viagara.
The WD-40 and duct tape of old age.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2020, 10:23:16 AM »
My son told me yesterday that the Braves signed Felix Hernandez.  I was pumped!  Jacked even. 

Then I wasn't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2020, 10:41:05 AM »
My son told me yesterday that the Braves signed Felix Hernandez.  I was pumped!  Jacked even.

Then I wasn't.
Was it the 1-8 record or the ERA over 6 that turned you off?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2020, 11:29:44 AM »
Was it the 1-8 record or the ERA over 6 that turned you off?
Uh huh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions