Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What's Wrong With This Board?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: What's Wrong With This Board?
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2020, 04:30:17 PM »
Alls I know is that I can finally work this afternoon now that this load is off my mind.
Miami is one lucky team.
Image result for Tua in a Dolphins uniform images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2020, 04:32:27 PM »
"What's wrong with this board?'

Now there's a psychologist's dream list of subjects...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2020, 04:41:07 PM »
Image result for Tua in a Dolphins uniform images
That picture is going to look so good over GFs mantel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2020, 11:52:24 PM »
I'm having trouble figuring out how to go on.  Toodles Turdbalogna gave so much to the game.  There's an emptiness there now that may never be filled. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2020, 10:18:17 AM »
Tuna was the greatest player ever to suit up in the history of the SEC.  And he is one of the finest human beings on the face of the earth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2020, 10:37:33 AM »
I remember when Tuer took his family to Sea World.  They were watching Shamu when Tunic got splashed.  So, Twinkle yells "I'm Twinkie Twotones and no one gets me wet!" So, he climbs in the tank, throws Shamu into the crowd, splashes him and says "how you like that?" and then damn if Tudball didn't step in there and finish the show.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2020, 10:42:39 AM »
Did I ever tell you about the time Two'er showed up at my daughter’s wedding? You know my daughter, she’s a beautiful girl. Well, Tuna shows up and you know he’s a big fella. Well, he’s standing right between me and my daughter at the ceremony. He’s got no right to be there, but he’s drunk and he’s Trooper. Well, long story short, the priest accidentally marries me and Toomer. We spend the weekend in the Poconos — he loved me like I’ve never been loved before.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2020, 11:09:31 AM »
Did you ever hear the story of how Tuger Toblerone was born? 

He came out three months early.  His mother's birth canal was swollen because Mr. Turdbelonger had been hammering her with his fist since she had been reluctant to perform sexual acts due to the size and activity of young Toobler in her belly.  He made sure she understood her role.  Young Tagglar was ready to be born and could not wait. He fought his way out, breaking both ankles and one hip in the process.  He then gnawed the umbilical cord in two himself.  The doctor and two nurses, all amazed by his beauty, fainted.  He clambered down from the bed and performed CPR on all three at once, saving their lives. Once they were safe, he leaped back on the table and used his glowing aura to repair his mother's shredded vagina.  He used the remains of the chewed up umbilical cord to perform an emergency transfusion, saving his mother's life in the process.  His young bones knit themselves back into place in a matter of minutes. Weary from the effort on his first day of existence, young Tallywhoova stepped down from the table and picked up the football his father had left for him as a birth gift.  As he examined the item he tripped over the doctor, who was sprawled on the floor trying to recover from fainting.  Young Tellwhalovia's arm hit the hard tile floor and the ball bounced out of his hands.  His father burst through the door enraged and rained blows down upon his head and back.  You. Will. Not. Fumble. The. Fucking. Ball. the elder Tragalophilia bellowed. Thus, the legend was born.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2020, 11:42:34 AM »
Well...That was awkward.
And went to hell fast...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2020, 12:35:37 PM »

He came out three months early.  His mother's birth canal was swollen because Mr. Turdbelonger had been hammering her with his fist since she had been reluctant to perform sexual acts due to the size and activity of young Toobler in her belly.  He made sure she understood her role.  Young Tagglar was ready to be born and could not wait. He fought his way out, breaking both ankles and one hip in the process.  He then gnawed the umbilical cord in two himself.  The doctor and two nurses, all amazed by his beauty, fainted.  He clambered down from the bed and performed CPR on all three at once, saving their lives. Once they were safe, he leaped back on the table and used his glowing aura to repair his mother's shredded vagina.  He used the remains of the chewed up umbilical cord to perform an emergency transfusion, saving his mother's life in the process.  His young bones knit themselves back into place in a matter of minutes. Weary from the effort on his first day of existence, young Tallywhoova stepped down from the table and picked up the football his father had left for him as a birth gift.  As he examined the item he tripped over the doctor, who was sprawled on the floor trying to recover from fainting.  Young Tellwhalovia's arm hit the hard tile floor and the ball bounced out of his hands.  His father burst through the door enraged and rained blows down upon his head and back.  You. Will. Not. Fumble. The. Fucking. Ball. the elder Tragalophilia bellowed. Thus, the legend was born.
Image result for perplexed images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2020, 02:52:49 PM »

He came out three months early.  His mother's birth canal was swollen because Mr. Turdbelonger had been hammering her with his fist since she had been reluctant to perform sexual acts due to the size and activity of young Toobler in her belly.  He made sure she understood her role.  Young Tagglar was ready to be born and could not wait. He fought his way out, breaking both ankles and one hip in the process.  He then gnawed the umbilical cord in two himself.  The doctor and two nurses, all amazed by his beauty, fainted.  He clambered down from the bed and performed CPR on all three at once, saving their lives. Once they were safe, he leaped back on the table and used his glowing aura to repair his mother's shredded vagina.  He used the remains of the chewed up umbilical cord to perform an emergency transfusion, saving his mother's life in the process.  His young bones knit themselves back into place in a matter of minutes. Weary from the effort on his first day of existence, young Tallywhoova stepped down from the table and picked up the football his father had left for him as a birth gift.  As he examined the item he tripped over the doctor, who was sprawled on the floor trying to recover from fainting.  Young Tellwhalovia's arm hit the hard tile floor and the ball bounced out of his hands.  His father burst through the door enraged and rained blows down upon his head and back.  You. Will. Not. Fumble. The. fudgeing. Ball. the elder Tragalophilia bellowed. Thus, the legend was born.
Please get some help. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2020, 04:46:48 PM »
Well, that escalated quickly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2020, 10:21:25 PM »
Please get some help.
I don't need any.  My father beat me repeatedly when I made a mistake.  I'm now perfect. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2020, 12:16:53 PM »
So glad ESPN released a photo of all the mail Teefus Tangamabeava got as he pondered his NFL decision.  

For the record?  I got more mail than that (mostly catalogs) every single day between Thanksgiving and Dec 21.  I need ESPN to come take my photo. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2020, 12:22:41 PM »
So far on local bammerham television we have had a one-on-one with Telly himself, Tuba's dad and Tinkle's mom.  I only hope tonight's sportscast features a riveting interview with Talulah's mailman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2020, 12:24:56 PM »
So far on local bammerham television we have had a one-on-one with Telly himself, Tuba's dad and Tinkle's mom.  I only hope tonight's sportscast features a riveting interview with Talulah's mailman.
Somebody had to deliver all those letters to him.  I want to hear about it.  I need to know.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2020, 12:44:46 PM »
Somebody had to deliver all those letters to him.  I want to hear about it.  I need to know. 
Just ask Rick.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2020, 12:50:38 PM »
Just ask Rick.

He's too busy playing with saban's dinghy.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2020, 12:59:35 PM »
He's too busy playing with saban's dinghy.

Well,, he has moved to Channel 13 now sooooo.

But just so its re-said, that is by far top 5 gayest picture of all time.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 03:03:38 PM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions