Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Merry Christmas

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2019, 09:58:27 AM »
I get that but they are great at fund raising, bringing communities and causes together - and believe it or not, I've seen some extremely emotional moments at these events. Think of them as a conduit or symbol for something much bigger in cases like this one. Not all of them are like that, but many are.

Ben - I can't say anything K, Snags or CCT haven't already said. Its a rough spot you are in. I can't imagine. I have a little girl, and while you were going through all of that this year, I would just think to myself - what If something happened to mine like that? Im not sure I could handle it. I think you have handled it with great strength brother. K is right though. As much of a misfit board this has been through the years, there is also a special kind of brotherhood here as well. Ive seen it off the board numerous times and this one is no exception. We are always here if you need to chat. You know this.
Well yeah.  Where else can you score this much hookers and blow?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2019, 10:17:48 AM »
Just fyi - ole boy LOVES the Chow King. Take him to the chow king and he will love you forever.
Or as he like to say it he love you long time....especially if you are too beaucoup.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2019, 10:20:32 AM »
Just fyi - ole boy LOVES the Chow King. Take him to the chow king and he will love you forever.

Ok but how do I get rid of him?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2019, 10:34:56 AM »
I get that but they are great at fund raising, bringing communities and causes together - and believe it or not, I've seen some extremely emotional moments at these events. Think of them as a conduit or symbol for something much bigger in cases like this one. Not all of them are like that, but many are.
You'd see some emotion if I was "fun running."   

Does projectile vomiting count as emotion?  

The last time I "fun ran" -- and admittedly I was in far worse physical shape than I am now -- I figured I could burn up a mile pretty easily.  So I started out fast, chuckling at the slow-paced goobs in my rear-view.  Then I cramped up about a quarter mile in.  Quad cramps.  That caused limping.  The limping led to getting shin splints at the half mile point. I soldiered on, even as the field began to power-walk by me.  With a quarter mile left my stomach decided it would be a great time to shit out all the water and powerade I'd inhaled that morning.  Nowhere to do that, so pucker up butthole cup. I essentially duck-walked the last portion of the race hoping that the dam didn't burst.   I got passed by an old lady in a walker, a diaper-wearing baby and a three-legged dog.  I may have finished last or there might have been a blind guy in a wheel chair further back but if so, only because he'd strayed far off the route and had to be guided back.  

After destroying a porta-potty with a geyser-gush of bubbling stomach contents I became light-headed.  On the way to the car I saw a discarded box of Krispy Kreme donuts lying in the gutter.  Desperate, I checked for ants/roaches.  Found none.  Ate two of the delicious energizing sugar bombs. Looked up to see several people including some pretty attractive soccer mom types staring at me agape.  

I work out every day now, but I will never, ever "run" again.  

On a side note, I'm going to start trying to flesh out the details of these stories and try to fold them into a cohesive book form at some point.  They'll be my legacy.  I have many. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2019, 10:44:58 AM »
please...especially the ones that have pern.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2019, 11:20:26 AM »
Ok but how do I get rid of him?

Tell him Cherry and Irwin are coming. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2019, 11:21:56 AM »

The last time I "fun ran" -- and admittedly I was in far worse physical shape than I am now -- I figured I could burn up a mile pretty easily.  So I started out fast, chuckling at the slow-paced goobs in my rear-view.  Then I cramped up about a quarter mile in.  Quad cramps.  That caused limping.  The limping led to getting shin splints at the half mile point. I soldiered on, even as the field began to power-walk by me.  With a quarter mile left my stomach decided it would be a great time to shit out all the water and powerade I'd inhaled that morning.  Nowhere to do that, so pucker up butthole cup. I essentially duck-walked the last portion of the race hoping that the dam didn't burst.  I got passed by an old lady in a walker, a diaper-wearing baby and a three-legged dog.  I may have finished last or there might have been a blind guy in a wheel chair further back but if so, only because he'd strayed far off the route and had to be guided back. 

After destroying a porta-potty with a geyser-gush of bubbling stomach contents I became light-headed.  On the way to the car I saw a discarded box of Krispy Kreme donuts lying in the gutter.  Desperate, I checked for ants/roaches.  Found none.  Ate two of the delicious energizing sugar bombs. Looked up to see several people including some pretty attractive soccer mom types staring at me agape. 

On a side note, I'm going to start trying to flesh out the details of these stories and try to fold them into a cohesive book form at some point.  They'll be my legacy.  I have many.

Sounds like an extremely eventful mile to me. You had that cool story to tell years later...ammarite?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2019, 11:59:52 AM »

The last time I "fun ran" -- and admittedly I was in far worse physical shape than I am now -- I figured I could burn up a mile pretty easily.  So I started out fast, chuckling at the slow-paced goobs in my rear-view.  Then I cramped up about a quarter mile in.  Quad cramps.  That caused limping.  The limping led to getting shin splints at the half mile point. I soldiered on, even as the field began to power-walk by me.  With a quarter mile left my stomach decided it would be a great time to shoot out all the water and powerade I'd inhaled that morning.  Nowhere to do that, so pucker up butthole cup. I essentially duck-walked the last portion of the race hoping that the dam didn't burst.  I got passed by an old lady in a walker, a diaper-wearing baby and a three-legged dog.  I may have finished last or there might have been a blind guy in a wheel chair further back but if so, only because he'd strayed far off the route and had to be guided back. 

On a side note, I'm going to start trying to flesh out the details of these stories and try to fold them into a cohesive book form at some point.  They'll be my legacy.  I have many.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions