Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ted Nugent hahahaha... he gets it.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Ted Nugent hahahaha... he gets it.
« on: October 23, 2008, 09:13:55 AM »
Gotta love Ted. 

So when I see the Obamas of the world literally rewarding irresponsible and deadly behavior, and blowtorching more of our tax dollars. If you really study what Obama and Biden claim are the poverty level, how about this… fuck you. How about double fuck you. I do federal raids with federal marshals and the Texas rangers, and we kick down the doors of these fuckin' mongrels. And they're under the poverty level. But they've all got meth, they've all got crack, they all got whiskey, they all got a Monte Carlo with new fuckin' wheels on it. And there's the kid, living in the shit of their Rottweiler. How dare they buy a Rottweiler if you can't buy pajamas for your fuckin' kid? But they're at the poverty level. They need help. Fuck you.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/archives/2008/10/ted_nugent_says.php
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 11:14:40 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Ted Nugent hahahaha... he get it.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 09:32:34 AM »
GREAT FIND!  I think this is my favorite part.

I don't think anything, but I know that it's criminal and abysmal and phenomenally counterproductive. The very concept of a bailout, as a rule, is to encourage irresponsible behavior because someone might be there to bail you out. I'm no economist, I mean I write about this in my book and I talk about it whenever I can, I'm a pretty simple guy. I'm cognizant of my income, and I'm cognizant of my expenses, and when I was selling night crawlers for a living I didn't spend outside of my means, I didn't live outside my means. When I was selling a couple thousand albums a year I didn't live beyond my means. I've never, and never will, live beyond my means. I only purchase a home and a vehicle with credit. I can't imagine using a credit card to the degree that I can't pay it off the minute it became due. I can't even conceive of that mindset.

Yet Uncle Sam is like a stoned, dirty, stinkin' hippie with a credit card. It's gluttonous, it's slovenly, it's indulgent. For anybody to bail anybody out is wrong. It's counterproductive and disgusting. When Fedzilla is going to bail people out with my fuckin' money, you might think he would have consulted with me first. It's just bizarre. It's beyond Planet of the Apes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Ted Nugent hahahaha... he gets it.
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 11:16:07 AM »
I can't leave this part out:

Is that what that is, the presidential race? I thought it was the fuckin' gong show. If it wasn't for Sarah Palin, I'd move to fuckin' Sweden. It's pretty pathetic. I don't think you can be "pretty pathetic." It's mighty pathetic. Barack Obama, I guess if you want to be Mao Tse Tung I suppose you can be. I just don't think you should be the president of America. Call me weird. If you really study the Communist Party of America, if you go to their website and check out their bullet points, it is the Democrat Party bullet points. It is Barack Obama. And if I'm not mistaken…didn't the wall come down? My family thought that communism had proven wrongheaded. Am I out of line here? Did I miss the reintroduction of communism and how it benefitted society? Maybe that chapter evaded me. Remember a minute ago, when I said "fuck you?" You might want to play that over the loudspeaker system wherever you go.

Barack, fuck you. Joe, fuck you. John McCain, God bless you for discovering a Republican with massive amounts of balls. The good governor, Sarah Palin, is the bureaucrat-crushing, status quo-punching conservative that I've been looking for. I knew of her before John did, I had worked with Gov. Palin on numerous issues up in Alaska, where she proved she was a "we the people" person and not a bureaucrat monger. We are voting Republican this year, not because of John McCain as much as for Sarah Palin.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.