Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Crazy Amazon

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
The Crazy Amazon
« on: November 07, 2019, 02:42:17 PM »
Third time in a month I've gotten a package from Amazon.  My address, some other name I don't recognize.  Same name every time, though. 

Each of the boxes contains weird Chinese shit.  

A piece of crap HD antenna
A box of "metal assemble gyro" 
An "Anti Spy RF Detect"

No return info. No shipping label. No packing slip. Just an Amazon box with this crap in it.  

I've contacted Amazon each time.  The answer is always the same.  "Keep it or dispose of it."  

I don't WANT this shit.  I don't want to keep getting this shit.  Amazon seems incapable of resolving it.  

I've tried to look this person up by name, but I can't find anybody.  The amazon lady today finally confirmed there was an account under that name with my address and they would "ask him to fix it, but could not force him to do so."

So I told them if he wouldn't change it and kept having random shit sent to my house, could he at least make sure it was good stuff?  Like a PS4 maybe.  Amazon lady didn't get my humor.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: The Crazy Amazon
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 02:57:32 PM »
Third time in a month I've gotten a package from Amazon.  My address, some other name I don't recognize.  Same name every time, though.

An "Anti Spy RF Detect"

No return info. No shipping label. No packing slip. Just an Amazon box with this crap in it. 

I've contacted Amazon each time.  The answer is always the same.  "Keep it or dispose of it." 

I don't WANT this shit.  I don't want to keep getting this shit.  Amazon seems incapable of resolving it. 

I've tried to look this person up by name, but I can't find anybody.  The amazon lady today finally confirmed there was an account under that name with my address and they would "ask him to fix it, but could not force him to do so."

So I told them if he wouldn't change it and kept having random shit sent to my house, could he at least make sure it was good stuff?  Like a PS4 maybe.  Amazon lady didn't get my humor. 
My plan is working.

Image result for Oh boy this is great images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 03:11:24 PM »
Look out for the 1,000,000 marbles next
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 08:15:33 AM »

Or maybe a computer with a lot of pern on it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 08:18:01 AM »
Speaking of Amazon...

Any veterans that are prime members can get another year of prime for $40 less.  If you already have prime the new year will be added to your existing account with the new renew date.

https://www.military.com/discounts/amazon-veterans-day-military-discount
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2019, 02:45:12 PM »
Look out for the 1,000,000 marbles next
Home grown tomaters...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2019, 09:00:56 AM »
Speaking of Amazon...

Any veterans that are prime members can get another year of prime for $40 less.  If you already have prime the new year will be added to your existing account with the new renew date.

https://www.military.com/discounts/amazon-veterans-day-military-discount
Look at all the free shit you get as a veteran...lucky bastards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2019, 09:15:03 AM »
Look at all the free shit you get as a veteran...lucky bastards.
Kamala Harris said that was inherently unfair. And shit. Impeach that fucker. 

Bernie Sanders said he wouldn’t rest until all the people oppressed by these warriors had the same advantages. He vowed to take 70% of the veteran benefits and redistribute them to Isis.  

Elizabeth Warren announced her plan to give free amazon shopping to all. The plan would cost 341 trillion the first year.  When asked how to pay for it her face explode in a ghoulish grin exposing 986 teeth and she said “the government prints money you ninny.” 

AOC shrieked in horror, bemoaning the fact that none of her people would live to see the benefits because the sun was going to burn the earth up in six months.  â€œAs soon as this cooling is over, the weatherman said it’s going to get warm again. Like in July. It will be so hot.” 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2019, 09:23:46 AM »
My kingdom for the Like button
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

chinook

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2019, 03:21:13 PM »

An "Anti Spy RF Detect"

you're in de nile.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: instead of smoking I'll just stay on here lol
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2019, 08:47:09 PM »
I will be dropping by this site every other day and share the info with friends and family and also am benevolent enough to give to you the details about my own a goal and dream I beagn recently that originated from watching over my own babies which has to do with a kiddie apparel space and holding onto money which all of us need to come across methods to do it right? And so the name of the webspageite is kissingblake Blake and it's about children's butterfly wings. my girl friends and I hand make washer friendly children’s get-up basically so take a look at my families Web page, I am awakened because us just launched it possibly you can grab a hand-me-down for friends, your cousins or your own babies.
I didn’t know it was story hour. 

One time there was this guy who ran with scissors and fucked with goats.  His webspaghetti page is putsthingsingoats.edu and it’s about things that can be put in the rectal cavities of goat beings.  He hand rapes goats basically for the views on his page and for the personal pleasuring. If you are in Tuscaloosa his sitepage will not work. Because he has never seen this place and is not sure it exist.  If you want to see how Bama fan sow their oats please to be looking! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions