Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The cost of playing for Bama

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
The cost of playing for Bama
« on: December 08, 2019, 01:08:29 PM »
Mom rants on Bama after son's failures.

https://iftheruthfits44a.blogspot.com/2019/12/to-alabama-recruits-parents-first-of.html?fbclid=IwAR0wpDX3PgnkzRJ4cFHf33GoX2E1TNxlvfjudUu1f5hOITu-1-hrvE17AmE&m=1

"... during his Sophomore year when he was approached by his position coach one day after practice and coerced into taking Vyvanse, a very dangerous, Schedule 2 narcotic (amphetamine) which is a performance enhancing drug accepted and allowed by the NCAA. This drug is highly addictive and has dangerous side effects ..."

Normally I'd welcome this kind of negative attention, but in reading the whole thing the mom seems more like a social justice warrior upset that her son washed out of the NFL than she does someone making a heartfelt complaint. 

She closes her post by encouraging black athletes to play at black colleges (which are somehow better?), telling them to consult the Great High Ya (? is this an EWF song?) and signs her name:

Donna Frazier
aka Ruqiyah Hadassah

Seems like a bad deal all the way around.  I have no doubt Saban treats his players like disposable objects valuable only for their ability to contribute to his plan.  I have no doubt that screaming baboon he calls a strength coach shovels all manner of PEDs into those players.  Their physical build and fragility is a pretty clear indicator that something's going on. 

If she'd just left her little screed at that, pointing out the problems her son encountered at Bama without the promoting of the HBCU, the pseudo-Islamic references and some other troubling comments it would have been pretty compelling.  As it is, though?  Even as much as I despise that "school" and its cheating ways, I pfffffffffffffftttttttttttttt the entire thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: The cost of playing for Bama
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 07:56:42 AM »
It's ok....A backdated cease and desist manufacturing letter has been sent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2019, 08:10:52 AM »
The player in question responds

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 09:08:32 AM »
His retort would hurt any other program more than momma's comments.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2019, 09:37:01 AM »
OMG. Somebody just name the damn player!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2019, 09:46:19 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2019, 10:17:31 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2019, 10:27:23 AM »
So, Ms. Frazier's Hadasshole's boy crawled through all that glass for nothing?  Momma didn't even get a new kitchen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.