Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kaos recommends

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Kaos recommends
« on: December 05, 2019, 04:27:34 PM »
Not usually one to go about recommending alcohol.  However, I have run across something that is worth the mention. 

High West Distillery in Park City, Utah makes a decent brand of whiskey I am told.  The best of that lot is Campfire.  There's also a Rye and a blended.  Plus Yipee-Ki-Yay bourbon. 

I don't like the brown, but those are highly regarded by people who do care for it.  All of those are currently available at Alabama ABC stores.

High West also makes an oat-based vodka using melted snow as its base that is exceedingly good.  It has a light, distinct flavor that Kaos greatly appreciates.  That is not yet in stock here, but there's always hope. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Kaos recommends
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 04:33:56 PM »
They really like that yippee-ki-yay stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Kaos recommends
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2020, 03:33:11 PM »
Not usually one to go about recommending alcohol.  However, I have run across something that is worth the mention. 

High West Distillery in Park City, Utah makes a decent brand of whiskey I am told.  The best of that lot is Campfire.  There's also a Rye and a blended.  Plus Yipee-Ki-Yay bourbon. 

I don't like the brown, but those are highly regarded by people who do care for it.  All of those are currently available at Alabama ABC stores.

High West also makes an oat-based vodka using melted snow as its base that is exceedingly good.  It has a light, distinct flavor that Kaos greatly appreciates.  That is not yet in stock here, but there's always hope.

I have read that there are several reasons that people refer to themselves in third person. Donald Trump, Mike Tyson, Lebron James and Kaos.

so, what do we have in common, here. Enormous egos? Enormous schlongs?

Maybe kaos has been holding back on us and not willing to share with everyone he’s well endowed.

I do not know. I want to make that clear.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com