No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Defensive End Commit and...
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 10:40:33 AM »
Funny story.- right after the game outside the stadium in the midst of the craziness our entourage was on the way to Toomers. 

Right outside the gate where visitors/Tiger Walk comes into the stadium across from the baseball field, a few recruits (mentioned in the article) were coming out and literally ran into us. One of them looked at one of the kids with us and handed him his visitor lanyard to keep. Dude seemed about 9 ft tall and was a big ole damn dude. Looked at the name plate on the lanyard a few seconds after, and it was Amarius Mims (5* OL). 

He seemed very disinterested in all the hoopla and just wanted to leave. He just looked at the kid and said "here you can have this, I don't care anything about it...have fun kid".

Kind of a weird exchange. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 11:43:50 AM »
Funny story.- right after the game outside the stadium in the midst of the craziness our entourage was on the way to Toomers.

Right outside the gate where visitors/Tiger Walk comes into the stadium across from the baseball field, a few recruits (mentioned in the article) were coming out and literally ran into us. One of them looked at one of the kids with us and handed him his visitor lanyard to keep. Dude seemed about 9 ft tall and was a big ole damn dude. Looked at the name plate on the lanyard a few seconds after, and it was Amarius Mims (5* OL).

He seemed very disinterested in all the hoopla and just wanted to leave. He just looked at the kid and said "here you can have this, I don't care anything about it...have fun kid".

Kind of a weird exchange.
Just read an article about the 'cruits that were at the Iron Bowl and I believe he was the one they said was a long shot, because he told the reporters he was rooting for bammer.  Oh wait...I think it was the article linked above too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019, 10:05:41 PM »
Just read an article about the 'cruits that were at the Iron Bowl and I believe he was the one they said was a long shot, because he told the reporters he was rooting for bammer.  Oh wait...I think it was the article linked above too.
Seems to be heading to the home state school. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2019, 10:26:02 AM »
We must be making some progress.  

Every article I see about AU recruits on al.com mentions where they'll likely flip.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.