friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Addazio and Strong Fired...
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 09:22:36 AM »
We have a thread for this already.

Mods....
I really don't think Gus would go to Boston.  South Florida on the other hand...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 03:49:47 PM »
We have a thread for this already.

Mods....
He's being difficult again!

Sir, we've explained this multiple times. Multiple posting on the site is good therapy for ALL of the patients. We encourage you to do so as well.
Would you like some more juice?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2019, 01:23:39 AM »
He's being difficult again!

Sir, we've explained this multiple times. Multiple posting on the site is good therapy for ALL of the patients. We encourage you to do so as well.
Would you like some more juice?
Grape please. The blue kind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.