Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Racism

Re: Racism
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2014, 09:15:55 AM »
I believe the second guy was just a dumbass pranking people after the initial threats. 

Pretty fudgeed up though.  As racist as Tuscaloosa is, they're not the only ones.  And no one should feel terrorized for any reason unless they have inflicted physical harm on somebody else.  Even then, vigilantism is usually not warranted.

Well any time someone's remedy for hatred and fear is violence we know right off the bat they aren't reasonable people. We can safely assume that if the the "vigilante" is serious about his plan he is also crazy and thus impervious to considerations of the sort you've listed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2014, 09:19:00 AM »
Well any time someone's remedy for hatred and fear is violence we know right off the bat they aren't reasonable people. We can safely assume that if the the "vigilante" is serious about his plan he is also crazy and thus impervious to considerations of the sort you've listed.

Soooo......Another reason to hate Ben Affleck?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2014, 09:36:27 AM »

Soooo......Another reason to hate Ben Affleck?

As if you needed another.
I thought batman just hated themed villains in wild outfits. Maybe its like Disney, they're holding back some old extremely offensive episodes featuring blackface and minstrel show type racism.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2014, 02:47:32 PM »
See, this is okay.  No need for outrage.  No need to call Al Sharpton.  He was just a Bosnian.  from foxnewz.kum

Insistence by St. Louis officials that the beating death of a Bosnian man was not a hate crime is being met with skepticism and anger, according to leaders of the city's 70,000-strong Bosnian community, and the victim's brother is calling on authorities to "investigate every possible motive."

Zemir Begic, a 32-year-old man who emigrated from war-torn Bosnia almost two decades ago in search of a better life, was bludgeoned to death Sunday, allegedly by a group of hammer-wielding teenagers, one of whom has been charged as an adult. Begic was driving with his fiancee, Arijana Mujkanovic, and a male passenger at about 1:15 a.m. Sunday in St. Louis when five teenagers began pounding his vehicle with a hammer, according to police. When Begic confronted them, he was struck in the mouth, face, head and body with hammers and died at a nearby hospital.

"Zemir was a good person who would have given you the clothes off his back," his 20-year-old brother, Rasim Begic, told FoxNews.com Tuesday. "He never had any problems with anyone."

"He was my role model and a hero," the younger Begic said of his brother, noting that he pushed his fiancee out of harm's way during the attack.

"Bosnians right now have an impression that this was a hate crime."
- Sadik Kukic, president of St. Louis' Bosnian chamber of commerce

The murder early Sunday of Begic has sparked protests, some consciously patterned after those taking place just 20 miles away in Ferguson, where the police shooting of a black man and a subsequent grand jury decision not to indict a police officer prompted racial anger and a federal civil rights probe. But the St. Louis Police Department and Mayor Francis Slay are insisting Begic’s death, allegedly at the hands of black and Latino teenagers, was not based on racial or ethnic hate.

"Investigators do not believe the attack on Mr. Begic had any connection to him being of Bosnian descent," St. Louis Police spokeswoman Schron Jackson said in a statement. In subsequent emails, Jackson made clear: "Investigators don't believe the incident is in any way related to Ferguson" and "The incident is not being investigated as a hate crime."

No evidence has been released suggesting that the murder was racially motivated.

But a string of previous crimes involving poor minorities and Bosnians in a tough area on the southwest side of the city has many in the Bosnian community questioning whether Begic's death was racially motivated.

"Bosnians right now have an impression that this was a hate crime," said Bosnian Chamber of Commerce president Sadik Kukic, who met Monday with the city's mayor and police chief to discuss the murder.

"We don't know if it's a hate crime," Kukic cautioned, though he claims there have been several racially-charged crimes against his community, including last year’s murder of a Bosnian convenience store clerk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2014, 02:58:54 PM »
See, this is okay.  No need for outrage.  No need to call Al Sharpton.  He was just a Bosnian.  from foxnewz.kum

Insistence by St. Louis officials that the beating death of a Bosnian man was not a hate crime is being met with skepticism and anger, according to leaders of the city's 70,000-strong Bosnian community, and the victim's brother is calling on authorities to "investigate every possible motive."

Zemir Begic, a 32-year-old man who emigrated from war-torn Bosnia almost two decades ago in search of a better life, was bludgeoned to death Sunday, allegedly by a group of hammer-wielding teenagers, one of whom has been charged as an adult. Begic was driving with his fiancee, Arijana Mujkanovic, and a male passenger at about 1:15 a.m. Sunday in St. Louis when five teenagers began pounding his vehicle with a hammer, according to police. When Begic confronted them, he was struck in the mouth, face, head and body with hammers and died at a nearby hospital.

"Zemir was a good person who would have given you the clothes off his back," his 20-year-old brother, Rasim Begic, told FoxNews.com Tuesday. "He never had any problems with anyone."

"He was my role model and a hero," the younger Begic said of his brother, noting that he pushed his fiancee out of harm's way during the attack.

"Bosnians right now have an impression that this was a hate crime."
- Sadik Kukic, president of St. Louis' Bosnian chamber of commerce

The murder early Sunday of Begic has sparked protests, some consciously patterned after those taking place just 20 miles away in Ferguson, where the police shooting of a black man and a subsequent grand jury decision not to indict a police officer prompted racial anger and a federal civil rights probe. But the St. Louis Police Department and Mayor Francis Slay are insisting Begic’s death, allegedly at the hands of black and Latino teenagers, was not based on racial or ethnic hate.

"Investigators do not believe the attack on Mr. Begic had any connection to him being of Bosnian descent," St. Louis Police spokeswoman Schron Jackson said in a statement. In subsequent emails, Jackson made clear: "Investigators don't believe the incident is in any way related to Ferguson" and "The incident is not being investigated as a hate crime."

No evidence has been released suggesting that the murder was racially motivated.

But a string of previous crimes involving poor minorities and Bosnians in a tough area on the southwest side of the city has many in the Bosnian community questioning whether Begic's death was racially motivated.

"Bosnians right now have an impression that this was a hate crime," said Bosnian Chamber of Commerce president Sadik Kukic, who met Monday with the city's mayor and police chief to discuss the murder.

"We don't know if it's a hate crime," Kukic cautioned, though he claims there have been several racially-charged crimes against his community, including last year’s murder of a Bosnian convenience store clerk.

Hate crime only goes one way.

Has there ever been a hate crime charged against anybody who attacked anybody white, non-qay male?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2014, 04:18:14 PM »

Hate crime only goes one way.

Has there ever been a hate crime charged against anybody who attacked anybody white, non-qay male?
No. But, in all fairness, there aren't many white non-gay (or qay) males out there. Take this place for instance. This place has a severely gay group of white boys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2014, 04:22:05 PM »
No. But, in all fairness, there aren't many white non-gay (or qay) males out there. Take this place for instance. This place has a severely gay group of white boys.

Your point is?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2015, 11:23:46 AM »
Update:  They're charging 6 Officers with everything from assault to murder.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2015, 11:41:51 AM »
Update:  They're charging 6 Officers with everything from assault to murder.

Don't know if they are guilty or not, but they were going to be sacrificed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2015, 12:07:18 PM »
Just realized I posted that in the wrong thread. I guess it fits here as well. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2015, 01:33:19 PM »
Racist bastard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2016, 10:38:12 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2016, 10:17:35 AM »
Aaaand here's where we are with racism in our country.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2016, 10:42:18 AM »
Aaaand here's where we are with racism in our country.

That's not racism, that's reparations.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2016, 11:16:39 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2016, 11:25:00 AM »
In all fairness, there is no way that she could ride in the very back of the bus. It looks like she needs to be positioned directly over the back axle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2016, 11:47:43 AM »
In all fairness, there is no way that she could ride in the very back of the bus. It looks like she needs to be positioned directly over the back axle.

Or strap her to the top.

#bodyshaming
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2016, 02:59:21 PM »
The 1:23 and 1:58 marks

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2016, 04:25:19 PM »
From 00:00 until the end.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2016, 09:40:52 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."