Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Here
« on: September 15, 2007, 02:33:12 PM »
is where you can all bitch about whatever crook you happen to support.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Ogre

Re: Here
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 08:48:00 PM »
I say we bring Bottomfeeder in to the loop and give him access to this forum only.  Can you imagine him unedited?  There's no telling what is truly in that brain of his. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 11:55:59 PM »
I say we bring Bottomfeeder in to the loop and give him access to this forum only.  Can you imagine him unedited?  There's no telling what is truly in that brain of his. 
That would be scary as shit, but I would love to see him unplugged. Probably wouldn't be able to sleep for about 3 weeks after reading some of his BS, but it would most definitely be entertaining.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 04:14:22 PM »
I doubt Reynolds produces enough aluminum foil to make the hats that he would need on a regular unedited basis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."