Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What would it take?

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: What would it take?
« Reply #180 on: April 24, 2024, 10:04:12 AM »
Oh please. Not one inside the capitol! And the FBI agrees.
You chicken shits have never seen an armed insurrection.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/03/04/fact-check-fbi-says-bureau-didnt-recover-guns-capitol-riot/4578286001/

It was a setup from the start. They (the left) first told us how it was going to be stolen with Bernie even naming specific counties well before the election. They “predicted” a statistical anomaly that was impossibilly rare and then delivered exactly that — with boarded windows, ballot dumps, unverified signatures, fake addresses, dead voters, illegitimate scans, double scans, and whatever methods were necessary.  Give them credit.  They know which handful of counties to flip, waited until the legitimate ballots were counted, and then added whatever they needed to change the score.  The money from Gates and Zuck helped carry that off. 

It’s been “investigated” you say?!?  By whom?  The people who did it.  The people who benefit.

As for the “insurrection”.  That was a movie of the week.  The same voices that predicted the statistical impossibility that “elected” the potato began talking and warning about it weeks in advance.  They seeded the crowd with instigators.  Let me borrow from the democrats pre-lie line, but in this case I’m telling you the 1000% truth.  Let me be clear: There. Was. No. Insurrection. 

There was a protest.  There have been worse before and since.  The crowd marching on Kavanaugh’s confirmation was much closer to an insurrection than the Jan 6 sham.  They - the globalist, fascist left - WANTED it to be one in an effort to further neuter Trump.   So they made it into something it never was and never will be. 

The more they attack him? The more conclusively sure I am that he may be the last man standing between the continuation of America and the complete and utter destruction of this nation that I love. 

Wes? I love you like a brother.  I’ve enjoyed sparring with you.  Back when it was Trump v Hillary it was fun.  It was MORE fun being 10000% right about everything I told you and watching you stew.  I’m sorry you entrenched yourself as deep on the wrong side of history as you can get.  I hate it if my prods at you played any part in digging you further into that wrong leaning foxhole.  But you are wrong.  You were then.  You are now.  You’re as wrong as you can be. 

I’m done trying to help you.  I hope and pray that your children and grandchildren are not forced to live in the world that will remain if you and others like you cheat your way to control.  I shudder to think of the horrors to come if the Democratic Orwellian fascism and communism isn’t contained.  It has to be stopped.  I have great respect for you - or did - and I truly hope you wake up before it’s too late for all of us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #181 on: April 24, 2024, 05:43:13 PM »
  I hope and pray that your children and grandchildren are not forced to live in the world that will remain if you and others like you…
I didn’t know that Wes has kids but I doubt that you even believe that he can breast feed his kids. I care about you and want what’s best but you sure are closed minded sometimes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #182 on: April 25, 2024, 10:08:40 AM »
5. Is there a such thing as institutional racism? If so, where?

Here's a timely, relevant example (from librul Cali, no less):

In an order issued today, U.S. District Court Judge Vince Chhabria said that the hand-written notes of prosecutors from a 31-year-old murder case “constitute strong evidence that, in prior decades, prosecutors from the [Alameda County District Attorney’s] office were engaged in a pattern of serious misconduct, automatically excluding Jewish and African American jurors in death penalty cases.”

The apparent attempts to exclude Black and Jewish people from juries in homicide cases may have been based upon the belief that these groups would be less likely to convict someone if a death sentence was possible. Any exclusion of potential jurors because of their race or religion would have been unconstitutional.

Price said this behavior was not limited to one or two prosecutors but involved “a variety of prosecutors.” Price added that people who were identified in this manner did not end up on juries.

Price’s office is reviewing 35 active death penalty cases, and will potentially review matters dating to 1977. She said the review is starting with death penalty cases but other cases may be implicated.

https://oaklandside.org/2024/04/22/alameda-county-prosecutors-allegedly-excluded-black-people-and-jews-from-death-penalty-juries/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #183 on: April 25, 2024, 10:30:18 AM »

In an order issued today, U.S. District Court Judge Vince Chhabria said that the hand-written notes of prosecutors from a 31-year-old murder case “constitute strong evidence that, in prior decades, prosecutors from the [Alameda County District Attorney’s] office were engaged in a pattern of serious misconduct, automatically excluding Jewish and African American jurors in death penalty cases.”

The apparent attempts to exclude Black and Jewish people from juries in homicide cases may have been based upon the belief that these groups would be less likely to convict someone if a death sentence was possible. Any exclusion of potential jurors because of their race or religion would have been unconstitutional.

Price said this behavior was not limited to one or two prosecutors but involved “a variety of prosecutors.” Price added that people who were identified in this manner did not end up on juries.

Price’s office is reviewing 35 active death penalty cases, and will potentially review matters dating to 1977. She said the review is starting with death penalty cases but other cases may be implicated.

https://oaklandside.org/2024/04/22/alameda-county-prosecutors-allegedly-excluded-black-people-and-jews-from-death-penalty-juries/

Wait. So we care about Jews NOW?

I thought the voir dire process allowed each side a set number of strikes with no explanation?

And these notes don't sound like they targeting anyone "JUST BECAUSE":

One undated note referred to a potential juror as a “short, fat, troll.” Another describing a prospective Black female juror reads, “says race no issue but I don’t believe her.”

That would be like us looking at you and saying, "Says he can be impartial about Trump, but I don't believe him."

Maybe there was an issue. Maybe there wasn't. But doesn't the prosecutors get a chance to try and choose the jury they think will help them best? Same as the defense?

Not anywhere near the evidence of systemic racism you think it is in current society. 30 years was a long time ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #184 on: April 25, 2024, 10:37:39 AM »

Only one word in that entire diversion from the truths beating Wes in the face has any significance.  The word “may”

“Apparent” attempt “may”.   

Like every other liberal babbling point where feelings take precedence and facts are manipulated to fit a feeling-based narrative. 

Garbage. 

And also not germane to any rational discussion. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #185 on: April 25, 2024, 01:05:01 PM »
Only one word in that entire diversion from the truths beating Wes in the face…
:pearl: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :pb: :pb: :sadm:

I came in to put the emoji of the guy being beaten in the face with dicks because it is one of my favorites. Not because I like being beaten in the face with dicks, motherfucker. GFY.

But it’s gone. I think it would have been great in response to this post as Wes really does like it.

I guess it’s one more thing the weird guy who used to run this place did before he bought the farm. He was a true motherfucker. And he fucked this place entirely up before departing. Piss on his grave.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #186 on: April 25, 2024, 01:34:15 PM »

Are you actually trying to convey that striking a potential juror based on race is evidence of institutional racism? Seriously?

Because, I realize that I have brain damage and am very likely misunderstanding this. I actually hope that I am misunderstanding this and that I am the dumbass in this case. It certainly wouldn’t be the first time.

But if I am not mistaken and you actually are using this as evidence of institutional racism, you are the one with major problems. I mean as in, you should be disbarred for being a fucking idiot kind of problems.

If it’s the case, I would beat your ass so bad in a court case it would look like Snags vs Matlock. And I’d be Matlock.

You’d need that fat ass NY D.A. Bragg as the judge to have a shot.

That’s so fucking stupid that it actually doesn’t deserve a response. And I really have always thought you were fairly book smart and stuff. But, now? Fuck man.

Have you ever been checked for an aneurysm?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #187 on: April 25, 2024, 02:23:21 PM »
Are you actually trying to convey that striking a potential juror based on race is evidence of institutional racism? Seriously?

Because, I realize that I have brain damage and am very likely misunderstanding this. I actually hope that I am misunderstanding this and that I am the dumbass in this case. It certainly wouldn’t be the first time.

But if I am not mistaken and you actually are using this as evidence of institutional racism, you are the one with major problems. I mean as in, you should be disbarred for being a fucking idiot kind of problems.

If it’s the case, I would beat your ass so bad in a court case it would look like Snags vs Matlock. And I’d be Matlock.

You’d need that fat ass NY D.A. Bragg as the judge to have a shot.

That’s so fucking stupid that it actually doesn’t deserve a response. And I really have always thought you were fairly book smart and stuff. But, now? Fuck man.

Have you ever been checked for an aneurysm?

Matlock is dead, so I think I'd have a pretty good shot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #188 on: April 25, 2024, 02:41:07 PM »
Matlock is dead, so I think I'd have a pretty good shot.
Cross him off, then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions