Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What would it take?

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: What would it take?
« Reply #180 on: Today at 10:04:12 AM »
Oh please. Not one inside the capitol! And the FBI agrees.
You chicken shits have never seen an armed insurrection.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/03/04/fact-check-fbi-says-bureau-didnt-recover-guns-capitol-riot/4578286001/

It was a setup from the start. They (the left) first told us how it was going to be stolen with Bernie even naming specific counties well before the election. They “predicted” a statistical anomaly that was impossibilly rare and then delivered exactly that — with boarded windows, ballot dumps, unverified signatures, fake addresses, dead voters, illegitimate scans, double scans, and whatever methods were necessary.  Give them credit.  They know which handful of counties to flip, waited until the legitimate ballots were counted, and then added whatever they needed to change the score.  The money from Gates and Zuck helped carry that off. 

It’s been “investigated” you say?!?  By whom?  The people who did it.  The people who benefit.

As for the “insurrection”.  That was a movie of the week.  The same voices that predicted the statistical impossibility that “elected” the potato began talking and warning about it weeks in advance.  They seeded the crowd with instigators.  Let me borrow from the democrats pre-lie line, but in this case I’m telling you the 1000% truth.  Let me be clear: There. Was. No. Insurrection. 

There was a protest.  There have been worse before and since.  The crowd marching on Kavanaugh’s confirmation was much closer to an insurrection than the Jan 6 sham.  They - the globalist, fascist left - WANTED it to be one in an effort to further neuter Trump.   So they made it into something it never was and never will be. 

The more they attack him? The more conclusively sure I am that he may be the last man standing between the continuation of America and the complete and utter destruction of this nation that I love. 

Wes? I love you like a brother.  I’ve enjoyed sparring with you.  Back when it was Trump v Hillary it was fun.  It was MORE fun being 10000% right about everything I told you and watching you stew.  I’m sorry you entrenched yourself as deep on the wrong side of history as you can get.  I hate it if my prods at you played any part in digging you further into that wrong leaning foxhole.  But you are wrong.  You were then.  You are now.  You’re as wrong as you can be. 

I’m done trying to help you.  I hope and pray that your children and grandchildren are not forced to live in the world that will remain if you and others like you cheat your way to control.  I shudder to think of the horrors to come if the Democratic Orwellian fascism and communism isn’t contained.  It has to be stopped.  I have great respect for you - or did - and I truly hope you wake up before it’s too late for all of us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.