Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What would it take?

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: What would it take?
« Reply #220 on: May 28, 2024, 04:03:11 PM »
One of the biggest mottos in his first campaign was draining the swamp. I imagine he feels like he owes a few people, and rightfully so.

Even if you ignore ALL the other disqualifiers, the weight of the presidency isn't to be used as a retributive tool. 

And the notion of him "draining the swamp" is hilarious.  The motherfucker was running a bribery hotel right down the street from the White House.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #221 on: May 28, 2024, 04:04:49 PM »
One of the biggest mottos in his first campaign was draining the swamp. I imagine he feels like he owes a few people, and rightfully so. Until Covid hit, he was actually doing a damn fine job at governing.  All the things that actually mean something in people's everyday lives, were in great shape.  Jobs, interest rates, the price of gas, goods and services etc. And there were 10 million less illegal immigrants in the country as well.

However, I truly believe if he gets back in office, there will be major unrest and violence, which will be solely at the feet of the Democrats.

Neoconservativism exist on the left and right. Obama, Clinton, Bush, Bush Jr, Biden are ALL neocons. Reagan and Trump —not. Just ask yourself who you liked out of these and you can see that if you are more conservative in your beliefs, Trump is your guy.

Most people don’t necessarily believe this and think it’s conspiracy level stuff. So be it. It’s fact.

If they don’t rig the election (again) they will easily wait out another 4 years of Trump. It takes longer than another 4 years to drain the swamp. We are in a very precarious position in that the deep state is rooted very deeply into our own intelligence agencies. They were definitely a part of the effort to keep Trump out. Believe whatever you want but it happened.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #222 on: May 28, 2024, 04:09:07 PM »
Even if you ignore ALL the other disqualifiers, the weight of the presidency isn't to be used as a retributive tool. 

And the notion of him "draining the swamp" is hilarious.  The motherfucker was running a bribery hotel right down the street from the White House.

Nor is it to be used to weaponize a justice system to take out your opponent. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #223 on: May 28, 2024, 04:13:41 PM »
Hmmmm. Oh, but….but….whatever. There will be some kind of senseless rebuttal. But, you are correct. 👍 this is unusual. I am proud of you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #224 on: May 28, 2024, 04:31:10 PM »

That is correct.  Thankfully, despite his whining, that is not the case in Trump's prosecutions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #225 on: May 28, 2024, 04:48:02 PM »
That is correct.  Thankfully, despite his whining, that is not the case in Trump's prosecutions.

It absolutely is the case.  Let's take one shining example.  Trump has literally dozens of heavily armed FBI agents raid his home and arrest him over possession of classified documents.  Joe Biden has classified documents in his F'n garage, and at another location. No police.  No FBI, no CIA.  In fact, a "special prosecutor" decided not to charge Biden because after investigating and interviewing him, it wasn't because he didn't do anything wrong, but because he thinks Biden is pretty much senile, and would come across as a sympathetic figure to a jury. 

Now, you can spin it any way you want, or recite the lies told on MSDNC or CNN.  Just the very fact that a fucking army showed up to raid Trump's home over documents, speaks volumes on the literal weaponization of our justice system.  Did they think Trump was going to barricade himself in the house and start a fire fight?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #226 on: May 28, 2024, 04:55:27 PM »
Your fearless leader cannot string a coherent sentence together. He doesn’t give press conferences, much less take questions. Sniffy is not capable of being president and even you know it. So, your side’s ONLY shot is through trying to take Trump down.  The courts and these ridiculous court cases are 💯 % BULLSHIT. The American people who matter know this.

The effort to take him down is so important to them because the level of cheating that will be required to take him down this time is beyond belief. It may happen but it will be more ridiculous than the last time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #227 on: May 28, 2024, 05:48:57 PM »
It absolutely is the case.  Let's take one shining example.  Trump has literally dozens of heavily armed FBI agents raid his home and arrest him over possession of classified documents.  Joe Biden has classified documents in his F'n garage, and at another location. No police.  No FBI, no CIA.  In fact, a "special prosecutor" decided not to charge Biden because after investigating and interviewing him, it wasn't because he didn't do anything wrong, but because he thinks Biden is pretty much senile, and would come across as a sympathetic figure to a jury. 

Now, you can spin it any way you want, or recite the lies told on MSDNC or CNN.  Just the very fact that a fucking army showed up to raid Trump's home over documents, speaks volumes on the literal weaponization of our justice system.  Did they think Trump was going to barricade himself in the house and start a fire fight?

They gave him 18 months.  He turned over a few.  Then it was revealed that he had more.  So they executed the warrant.  Pence and Biden immediately, upon request, turned over everything they had and invited the Feds in to look around.  Trump absolutely violated the law, and then did it again when called out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #228 on: May 28, 2024, 06:28:02 PM »
They gave him 18 months.  He turned over a few.  Then it was revealed that he had more.  So they executed the warrant.  Pence and Biden immediately, upon request, turned over everything they had and invited the Feds in to look around.  Trump absolutely violated the law, and then did it again when called out.
lol.  (lol is code for something that I can’t share because I would get banned. If I get banned, it ruins a lot of people’s lives. My content matters, unlike many others)

Again, in honor of your post: lol
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #229 on: May 28, 2024, 07:17:10 PM »
It will absolutely be because of his "policies."  Or rather, his craven need for revenge and autocratic control.  He has no interest in governing or the state of the union.  He's telling you right now what he'll do.  It's coming out of his own mouth.

Come on Wes. 

You ran with the Reich hoax. Got called on it. Moved the goalposts to “yeah, none of that was true but they are really courting them.”    No proof.  No legitimate examples even.

Revenge?  Trump is bent on revenge? Last I checked Hillary is still walking around free. He took the high road after beating her.  He could have buried her.  A dictator would have.  He didn’t.  He let the crone go.

Who is after revenge here?  Maybe Hillary who pulls a couple of Joe’s strings at least? The “revenge” was meted out by a complicit media on Trump from day one. 

Yes.  He’s telling me what he’s going to do.  But it’s not what you’re hearing. You aren’t listening. He’s going to undo most of the awful, terrible things Biden has done.  As he should.

But when he let Hillary and her entire crooked cabal walk? He already proved who the real tyrants are. 

Now, again. Show me. (You won’t because you can’t, but try).

You used to have cogent arguments. You used to have salient points. You used to make me think.  Bring that.  Bring something besides what you’re regurgitating after suckling at Madcow’s rancid teat. 

Be that version of Wes.  Open your mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #230 on: May 28, 2024, 07:23:27 PM »

All of this is explicitly false. 

This is the MSM narrative repeated almost verbatim. 

It ignores, obfuscates, and distorts the truth.

I’m literally begging you to wake up and look past your quasi-gay attraction to Madcow.  She. Is. Lying. To. You. Bro.  So is every other news source you follow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #231 on: May 28, 2024, 09:40:52 PM »

Come on Wes. 

You ran with the Reich hoax. Got called on it. Moved the goalposts to “yeah, none of that was true but they are really courting them.”    No proof.  No legitimate examples even.

Revenge?  Trump is bent on revenge? Last I checked Hillary is still walking around free. He took the high road after beating her.  He could have buried her.  A dictator would have.  He didn’t.  He let the crone go.

Who is after revenge here?  Maybe Hillary who pulls a couple of Joe’s strings at least? The “revenge” was meted out by a complicit media on Trump from day one. 

Yes.  He’s telling me what he’s going to do.  But it’s not what you’re hearing. You aren’t listening. He’s going to undo most of the awful, terrible things Biden has done.  As he should.

But when he let Hillary and her entire crooked cabal walk? He already proved who the real tyrants are. 

Now, again. Show me. (You won’t because you can’t, but try).

You used to have cogent arguments. You used to have salient points. You used to make me think.  Bring that.  Bring something besides what you’re regurgitating after suckling at Madcow’s rancid teat. 

Be that version of Wes.  Open your mind.
He’s your brother. You are responsible for this. But I don’t remember the cogent arguments or salient points. Link or it did not happen.

Chizad would have linked 25 examples by now. So far, you have linked none.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #232 on: May 28, 2024, 10:04:31 PM »
He’s your brother. You are responsible for this. But I don’t remember the cogent arguments or salient points. Link or it did not happen.

Chizad would have linked 25 examples by now. So far, you have linked none.

I do miss the big lug.  Wish he’d come home.  Maybe we should have a reunion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions