Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2019-2020 Official Auburn Hoops Thread (with no official aspirations)

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: 2019-2020 Official Auburn Hoops Thread (with no official aspirations)
« Reply #280 on: January 29, 2020, 05:16:28 PM »
Yeah but they don't have counter-clockwise rim-job.  Sometimes you wanna see the tongue go the other way around.
Ah...the Coriol-ass.

Also known as the Australian Whirlybird.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #281 on: January 29, 2020, 05:19:00 PM »
Yeah but they don't have counter-clockwise rim-job.  Sometimes you wanna see the tongue go the other way around.
Lord knows, I do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #282 on: January 29, 2020, 05:52:24 PM »
You sick bastard!  Look at this!  Chicks with Dicks?!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #283 on: January 30, 2020, 08:57:18 AM »
You sick bastard!  Look at this!  Chicks with Dicks?!
Oh my god...oh my god...I have a disease.  Alright, I need help!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #284 on: January 30, 2020, 10:11:02 AM »
Oh my god...oh my god...I have a disease.  Alright, I need help!
There are no chicks with dicks, GF.  Only guys with tits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #285 on: January 30, 2020, 10:16:44 AM »
There are no chicks with dicks, GF.  Only guys with tits.
You know this is such a relief...I'm glad I finally got caught....I wanted to be caught 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #286 on: January 30, 2020, 11:02:40 AM »
Auburn basketball on the road in the SEC:

Tonight's game was painful to watch.  It was a win, a 2 OT win over a pretty bad Ole Miss team by a single point, but it was a win.  A win plagued by disjointed, dispassionate play but a win.  A win that looked at times like they were trying to shit peach pits, but a win. 

Ill-advised shots at ill-advised times.  And still. A win. Some of the most egregious home-cooking I've ever seen from the refs. Constant Rebel walking went uncalled. Numerous out-of-bounds awards that should have gone AU's way didn't.  Their kid with the alopecia face (or whatever) went to the foul line if somebody looked at him, we were getting mugged and raped at the other end with no call.  And still. A win.

I hope there were some lessons learned.  Maybe we grow from it.

BTW, I'm taking credit for the win.  Were behind, badly, and playing like ass when I turned it on.  Things changed for the better once I was assisting from my living room.
This team will be the cause of many an ulcer!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #287 on: January 30, 2020, 11:29:43 AM »
Like Buzz, I couldn't find the game on the 2,583, mostly useless channels I have through Rectum TV.  But the truth is, I didn't search real hard because the first time I checked my phone, we were down like 15-2.  I kept checking and it was always double digit deficits.  Then it was 7.  Then it was down to 3.  Then I started searching, found it and watched the finish and two overtimes.

The reality is, unless they're in the tourney, I rarely want to watch a full game because of what CCT said.  Ear-regardless of the fact that they're 18-2, this team will, and always has given me ulcers and caniption fits.  I usually wind up watching a half or less.  Football is different.  You have 12 games, 3 or 4 of which are usually no stress situations.  Each one is an even in it's own right, whether I'm at the game or having people over to cookout and watch.  Tuning in on a Tuesday night to see them fumble-fuck their way to a 19 point deficit makes me ill.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #288 on: January 30, 2020, 11:29:55 AM »
You know this is such a relief...I'm glad I finally got caught....I wanted to be caught
This is a wake-up call, all right? You gotta get back out there, and meet somebody, because you are spiraling outta control here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #289 on: January 30, 2020, 11:50:43 AM »
Tuning in on a Tuesday night to see them fumble-fuck their way to a 19 point deficit makes me ill. 
I am not allowed to throw stuff at the TV on a week night!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #290 on: January 30, 2020, 04:51:10 PM »
The reality is, unless they're in the tourney, I rarely want to watch a full game because of what CCT said.  Ear-regardless of the fact that they're 18-2, this team will, and always has given me ulcers and caniption fits.  I usually wind up watching a half or less.  Football is different.  You have 12 games, 3 or 4 of which are usually no stress situations.  Each one is an even in it's own right, whether I'm at the game or having people over to cookout and watch.  Tuning in on a Tuesday night to see them fumble-fuck their way to a 19 point deficit makes me ill. 
Way to read the creed.  Go cheer for coach rat face, you DCP bourbon wasting old man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #291 on: January 30, 2020, 11:33:28 PM »
Way to read the creed.  Go cheer for coach rat face, you DCP bourbon wasting old man.
You need to capitalize Coach Rat Face.  Show some respect, bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #292 on: February 02, 2020, 09:37:05 AM »
When beating Kentucky doesn’t even rate a celebratory post the day of?  

Look who’s a basketball school. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #293 on: February 03, 2020, 01:36:09 AM »
I finally watched most of it. 
I think Kentucky must have felt like we did playing at Ole Miss. there were a lot of fouls called on them and less on us. But that seems to be the norm these days. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #294 on: February 03, 2020, 08:19:42 AM »
The fighting Ashley Judd's can choke on a bag of dicks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #295 on: February 03, 2020, 10:24:08 AM »
The UK fans on twitter are fucking SALTY about the refs.  It's hilarious.  Like watching bama fans get upset about a holding penalty.

Was great to see Samir get his groove back, definitely need him producing in the meat of the schedule.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #296 on: February 03, 2020, 10:44:41 AM »
The UK fans on twitter are fucking SALTY about the refs.  It's hilarious.  Like watching bama fans get upset about a holding penalty.

Was great to see Samir get his groove back, definitely need him producing in the meat of the schedule.
Not sure why anyone is surprised. Auburn (I think???) leads the country in FT Attempts. We drive the basket a lot and get a lot of offensive rebounds. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #297 on: February 03, 2020, 10:50:24 AM »
Great win against the Cats.  That's 2 in a row against them, which never happens. 

I haven't seen the latest polls to see where we are currently.  But, the lack of respect for what this bunch has done is bordering on ridiculous.  After going 16-0 and being one double dribble call from playing for the MNC last year, we were grudgingly moved up to #6.  Two road losses, one of which was to Florida, an extremely tough place for anybody to win, we were dropped 10 places to #16.  A win at home and a win on the road and we go to 18-2. Our reward?  Dropped to #17.  I'm just wondering if a win over #13 Kentucky will get us punted from the top 25. 

BTW, going into the Kentucky game, there were 11 teams ahead of us with more losses. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #298 on: February 03, 2020, 11:00:14 AM »
Great win against the Cats.  That's 2 in a row against them, which never happens.

I haven't seen the latest polls to see where we are currently.  But, the lack of respect for what this bunch has done is bordering on ridiculous.  After going 16-0 and being one double dribble call from playing for the MNC last year, we were grudgingly moved up to #6.  Two road losses, one of which was to Florida, an extremely tough place for anybody to win, we were dropped 10 places to #16.  A win at home and a win on the road and we go to 18-2. Our reward?  Dropped to #17.  I'm just wondering if a win over #13 Kentucky will get us punted from the top 25.

BTW, going into the Kentucky game, there were 11 teams ahead of us with more losses.

Irregardless...(is that a real word?), two double digit losses to two unranked teams in a row - is gonna take its toll. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #299 on: February 03, 2020, 12:05:10 PM »
Irregardless...(is that a real word?), two double digit losses to two unranked teams in a row - is gonna take its toll.
It's Ear-regardless.  What a maroon!

I don't have a problem taking a hit for those two losses.  What I do have a problem with is the following:

Teams currently ahead of 19-2 Auburn:

Duke 3 losses, including one at home to Stephen F. Austin.  Lost at home to Louisville and lost on the road to unranked Clemson.

Villanova 4 losses

West Virginia 4

Maryland 4

Seton Hall 5

Butler  5

Michigan State 6 

When we hit our 4th loss, the only place you'll find our name is "Others receiving votes".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions