Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Schiff Needs to be Made an Example

jmar

Schiff Needs to be Made an Example
« on: October 04, 2019, 08:34:16 AM »
https://omny.fm/shows/mark-levin-audio-rewind/mark-levin-audio-rewind-10-3-19#sharing

This is something we all need to know.
It's quite lengthy but well worth hearing in it's entirety. 
Was listening to Rush yesterday and after he laid it all out he digressed to close with "this is not how we do things" when referring to Republicans.

The Republican's need to go on the offensive because the left will not stop, especially when they get no resistance. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Schiff Needs to be Made an Example
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 09:59:02 AM »
https://omny.fm/shows/mark-levin-audio-rewind/mark-levin-audio-rewind-10-3-19#sharing

This is something we all need to know.
It's quite lengthy but well worth hearing in it's entirety.
Was listening to Rush yesterday and after he laid it all out he digressed to close with "this is not how we do things" when referring to Republicans.

The Republican's need to go on the offensive because the left will not stop, especially when they get no resistance.
This is the most frustrating thing about the last 2 years.  The corruption, the lying, the outright hypocrisy on the left is worse than I've ever seen.  And the Repubs sit idly by and let it happen. 

President Trump got elected because more than anything else, he didn't take their shit.  He didn't let a blatantly biased media walk all over him.  Instead, he threw it right back in their face.  He told the PC culture to go fuck themselves. He didn't civilly debate with Hilary Clinton, he looked her in the eyes and called her "Crooked Hillary". 

I'll admit that I've never been a huge fan of the way Trump always fires back at his critics.  Sometimes you just need to let it go and consider the source.  But the reality is, he's about the only one fighting back while the rest of the GOP sit on their collective asses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 03:06:36 PM »
This is the most frustrating thing about the last 2 years.  The corruption, the lying, the outright hypocrisy on the left is worse than I've ever seen.  And the Repubs sit idly by and let it happen. 

President Trump got elected because more than anything else, he didn't take their shit.  He didn't let a blatantly biased media walk all over him.  Instead, he threw it right back in their face.  He told the PC culture to go fuck themselves. He didn't civilly debate with Hilary Clinton, he looked her in the eyes and called her "Crooked Hillary". 

I'll admit that I've never been a huge fan of the way Trump always fires back at his critics.  Sometimes you just need to let it go and consider the source.  But the reality is, he's about the only one fighting back while the rest of the GOP sit on their collective asses.
There is no GOP.  Just another version of the same globalist, big government empty-suits as the other side.  (See John McCain, BiH).  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2019, 03:20:44 PM »
There is no GOP.  Just another version of the same globalist, big government empty-suits as the other side.  (See John McCain, BiH). 
What's going on right now has never presented a better opportunity to call out these assholes and expose them.  Biden openly bragged about doing the very thing they're alleging Trump has done, while Vice President.  The problem is that Trump turned the tables on them and immediately released the transcripts, totally disproving theirs and the whistleblowers claims.  And Schiff lied through his rotten teeth....AGAIN! 

But what do we get from the spineless Republicans?  Crickets. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2019, 03:23:40 PM »
What's going on right now has never presented a better opportunity to call out these assholes and expose them.  Biden openly bragged about doing the very thing they're alleging Trump has done, while Vice President.  The problem is that Trump turned the tables on them and immediately released the transcripts, totally disproving theirs and the whistleblowers claims.  And Schiff lied through his rotten teeth....AGAIN!

But what do we get from the spineless Republicans?  Crickets.
This makes Pelosi a co-conspirator according to the timeline.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2019, 03:31:56 PM »
On second thought it might be a good thing that Pelosi stays in there because her replacement would be far worse.

She stuck her neck out there on this set-up/ coup attempt and might be very hesitant to proceed in the future if this fails to gain any traction.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2019, 03:47:05 PM »
I'm not paying much attention to her bold statements to the press because she went all in with that corrupt Schiff AGAIN and probably realizes that it's obvious that she overplayed her hand. Her taunts at Trump are just feeble, nervous jabs because he basically headed them off at the pass by releasing the transcripts. 

Well played Mr. President!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2019, 04:09:57 PM »
"The problem is that Trump turned the tables on them and immediately released the transcripts, totally disproving theirs and the whistleblowers claims."

Sorry Snags. Wasn't trying to steal any of your thunder. I try not to get emotionally involved in politics but this can't go unanswered. 
So when Graham states that he has Trump's back is that supposed to be a welcomed relief or a fucking dagger?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2019, 04:47:44 PM »
"The problem is that Trump turned the tables on them and immediately released the transcripts, totally disproving theirs and the whistleblowers claims."

Sorry Snags. Wasn't trying to steal any of your thunder. I try not to get emotionally involved in politics but this can't go unanswered.
So when Graham states that he has Trump's back is that supposed to be a welcomed relief or a fucking dagger?
The only thing thunderous about me are my thighs.  Wait....TMI?

None of this can be said enough.  Their lies, corruption and hypocrisy need to be talked about as much as possible and they need to be held accountable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2019, 05:01:50 PM »
The only thing thunderous about me are my thighs.  Wait....TMI?

None of this can be said enough.  Their lies, corruption and hypocrisy need to be talked about as much as possible and they need to be held accountable.
Questions:

Do you think Giuliani is a boisterious, bungling liability or some sort of slick, calculating character like Columbo who only comes off as a total fool?

How does Pence getting tossed in the fray affect any of the would be support that Trump might require or potentially get?

Do you think AG Bob Barr will be an asset to Trump given that he was considered a roadblock to Dems in the whole Russian collusion delusion?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2019, 05:14:36 PM »
Questions:

Do you think Giuliani is a boisterious, bungling liability or some sort of slick, calculating character like Columbo who only comes off as a total fool?

How does Pence getting tossed in the fray affect any of the would be support that Trump might require or potentially get?

Do you think AG Bob Barr will be an asset to Trump given that he was considered a roadblock to Dems in the whole Russian collusion delusion?
The only thing I can answer, strictly with my personal opinion, is that to me, Giuliani is a liability.  The man is obviously highly intelligent and has forgotten more about politics than any of us will ever know.  But he comes off as someone in the early stages of Dementia. Yeah, that's extreme. But, I cringe any time he gets behind a mic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2019, 05:16:45 PM »
And this:

Being that Kurt Volkert was removed, does it necessarily preclude that it was a bad thing given the circumstances even if he was required to provide closed door testimony as to the events in question that took place in the Ukraine?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2019, 05:24:44 PM »
Questions:

Do you think Giuliani is a boisterious, bungling liability or some sort of slick, calculating character like Columbo who only comes off as a total fool?

Do you think AG Bob Barr will be an asset to Trump given that he was considered a roadblock to Dems in the whole Russian collusion delusion?

1. I don't know about Rudy.  I think he's smarter than people give him credit for, but he's also gotten old and old people are prone to outbursts and misguided memories.  There was a time I wanted him to be president. I thought he was fantastic in NYC -- the best that city's ever had and part of the reason it hasn't turned into a hellhole like Detroit, Chicago, LA, etc.  One man pulled that city out of the cesspool and it was Rudy.  Now?  I think he sometimes thinks he's president.  

2. Anybody who has ever supported Trump -- either by service or by donation -- is "in the fray."  It's reached the point to where even those who have not publicly voiced a hatred for the president are harangued by the media for their "despicable silence."  We are deplorables.  We are rednecks. We are uneducated fools.  They have nothing but disdain for us.  Laugh at me if you want, call me crazy.  This is war.  It's total war.  This isn't about some phone call Trump made that is no different than any phone call any president has ever made in the history of the phone.  This is about "undoing" what we voters did and avoiding the kind of decades-long delay in their globalist mission that Reagan caused.  We are all "in the fray" and the sooner we realize it the better. 

3. It doesn't matter what Barr (or anyone else) says.  He could say the president shits gold bricks and pisses crude oil and this process would The Dipshitocrats aren't looking for truth or justice. They will take whatever is said, shriek and point like the pod people in Invasion of the Body Snatchers and claim it is horrible.  If Trump selected hot dogs when he went to the baseball game and didn't want nachos?  Adam Schitt:  "This president despises Mexicans and is in the pocket of the meat processing lobby.  The money he paid for this manufactured meat product is a clear indication of his disdain for vegans, vegetarians and ethnic minorities.  He cannot be trusted and must be removed from office.  It is my duty as a communist, errr, democrat, errr, American to impose the will of the American people, even though it is really just the will of the Soros-backed organizations to which I bow." 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2019, 02:34:59 PM »
1. I don't know about Rudy.  I think he's smarter than people give him credit for, but he's also gotten old and old people are prone to outbursts and misguided memories.  There was a time I wanted him to be president. I thought he was fantastic in NYC -- the best that city's ever had and part of the reason it hasn't turned into a hellhole like Detroit, Chicago, LA, etc.  One man pulled that city out of the cesspool and it was Rudy.  Now?  I think he sometimes thinks he's president. 

2. Anybody who has ever supported Trump -- either by service or by donation -- is "in the fray."  It's reached the point to where even those who have not publicly voiced a hatred for the president are harangued by the media for their "despicable silence."  We are deplorables.  We are rednecks. We are uneducated fools.  They have nothing but disdain for us.  Laugh at me if you want, call me crazy.  This is war.  It's total war.  This isn't about some phone call Trump made that is no different than any phone call any president has ever made in the history of the phone.  This is about "undoing" what we voters did and avoiding the kind of decades-long delay in their globalist mission that Reagan caused.  We are all "in the fray" and the sooner we realize it the better.

3. It doesn't matter what Barr (or anyone else) says.  He could say the president shits gold bricks and pisses crude oil and this process would The Dipshitocrats aren't looking for truth or justice. They will take whatever is said, shriek and point like the pod people in Invasion of the Body Snatchers and claim it is horrible.  If Trump selected hot dogs when he went to the baseball game and didn't want nachos?  Adam Schitt:  "This president despises Mexicans and is in the pocket of the meat processing lobby.  The money he paid for this manufactured meat product is a clear indication of his disdain for vegans, vegetarians and ethnic minorities.  He cannot be trusted and must be removed from office.  It is my duty as a communist, errr, democrat, errr, American to impose the will of the American people, even though it is really just the will of the Soros-backed organizations to which I bow."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

jmar

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions