Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

That darn Trump...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
That darn Trump...
« on: October 22, 2019, 03:55:24 PM »
The Houston Astros are mean assholes and misogynists and xenaphiles and men!  They should apologize for all their crassness and vulgarity! They're all toxic and shit. 

Also?  It's all Trump's fault. 

-- Nancy Armour, USA Today

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/nancy-armour/2019/10/22/mlb-should-discipline-astros-behavior-roberto-osuna/4062752002/

Un-fucking-real.  She bitches about some offhand comment made by the Astros and wheels off into blaming Trump for it.  

I had a very polite email queued up to send her ('shut up, you fucking mommy part' was the gist of it) but decided it wasn't worth the effort.  Whore. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: That darn Trump...
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 04:49:56 PM »
I'm so fucking glad I don't have to deal with folks like her every day!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: That darn Trump...
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 05:30:17 PM »
The Houston Astros are mean assholes and misogynists and xenaphiles and men!  They should apologize for all their crassness and vulgarity! They're all toxic and shit.

Also?  It's all Trump's fault.

-- Nancy Armour, USA Today

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/nancy-armour/2019/10/22/mlb-should-discipline-astros-behavior-roberto-osuna/4062752002/

Un-fucking-real.  She bitches about some offhand comment made by the Astros and wheels off into blaming Trump for it. 

I had a very polite email queued up to send her ('shut up, you fucking mommy part' was the gist of it) but decided it wasn't worth the effort.  Whore.
You've got so much Trump in you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."