Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Impossible, yet...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Impossible, yet...
« on: October 02, 2019, 11:04:44 AM »
After seeing non-stop ads -- and on the same day a study was released debunking the anti-red meat hysteria -- I finally decided to try a Burger King no-meat burger.  

I expected the worst.  

Pleasantly surprised.  It was a Burger King Whopper.  If you'd put it next to a regular whopper in a blind test and asked me to choose which was the plant-based one, I wouldn't have been able to do it.  

I won't ever get one again, because it's not necessary or anything I want to do (I can't imagine chemically-enhanced plants could possibly be 'healthier' than fake BK meat) but it wasn't bad. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Impossible, yet...
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 11:06:31 AM »
If meat is so bad, why do Vegans constantly try and make their food taste just like it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 11:18:19 AM »
If meat is so bad, why do Vegans constantly try and make their food taste just like it?
If being a man is so bad, why does Rosie O'Donnell try to look like a slobby obese one?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 12:21:07 PM »
If being a man is so bad, why does Rosie O'Donnell try to look like a slobby obese one?
Presses Like button.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."