Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

High School Foosballz - Put It Here

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: High School Foosballz - Put It Here
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2019, 11:12:39 AM »
Mini's High School (Springville) won their opener last night in front of tens of fans.  They average about 0.5 wins a season, so this was huge.  Beat Hayden 28-6
Springville is the home of Casey Mize if you were wondering...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2019, 11:29:29 AM »
Mini's High School (Springville) won their opener last night in front of tens of fans.  They average about 0.5 wins a season, so this was huge.  Beat Hayden 28-6
Springville is the home of Casey Mize if you were wondering...
We weren't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2019, 11:30:11 AM »
Congrats to mini's H.S.  Does he play?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2019, 11:33:58 AM »
Congrats to mini's H.S.  Does he play?
On the golfs team...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2019, 11:45:47 AM »
On the golfs team...
There's no team in golf.

Uuumm....or something like that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2019, 12:05:41 PM »
Rabun County and Bremen will be squaring off in the Erk Russell classic on Saturday at Georgia Southern.  Erk Russell's grandson coaches Bremen.  GATA!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2019, 12:16:08 PM »
Rabun County and Bremen will be squaring off in the Erk Russell classic on Saturday at Georgia Southern.  Erk Russell's grandson coaches Bremen.  GATA!
Proper game night attire.

Image result for Bremen Blue Devils logo images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2019, 12:38:04 PM »
Proper game night attire.

Image result for Bremen Blue Devils logo images
Well that's not an official one cause it doesn't have "GATA" on it
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2019, 02:35:32 PM »
Well that's not an official one cause it doesn't have "GATA" on it
Here, try this on.  X-Large?

Image result for GATA shirts images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2019, 10:14:14 PM »
Looks CCHS took care of Dothan. Sorry Snagglepuss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2019, 01:55:26 AM »
PHS 39-0 over the fighting Julios...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2019, 01:19:27 PM »
I am looking forward to the Mighty Clements Colts rising up form the ashes of Suck to make the playoffs for the second year in a row!

Clements is fed by the elementary school that Ms.AUT1 works at.  Which is probably where my boys will go to school.  I knew that they have a terrible program, but I didn't realize how terrible until I looked this up.  SUCK!
The Mighty Colts raised up from the shit piles they have been accustomed to living in to put the smack down on the Devils of Red from the Town of Elkmont at a score of 50-6.  They will play the Rattles of Tanner at home. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2019, 07:22:43 PM »
The only thing worth talking about in Cullman County High School football is that Cullman's RB committed to Navy.  Other than that, there is a lot of suckage this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2019, 05:07:39 PM »
Aight X'ers, tonight is the Blount County version of Friday Night Lights. The Oneonta Redskins take their 3-1 record to undefeated Susan Moore for a good ole boy rivalry. Those SM bulldogs are pretty sure this is their year to take down the mighty Skins. So much so, their fan base decided to hang dead chickens on the Skins goal post. Why dead chickens you ask? I have no clue.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 05:16:22 PM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2019, 11:49:52 PM »
The Dothan Wolves bend biggest rival, Enterprise, over...47-9.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2019, 01:07:47 AM »
PHS beats Wetumpka 31-13.
So, far their only loss has been to CPC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2019, 06:40:50 AM »
YEa well sure but did you see those Bremen Blue Devils lay on that 56-0 spanking of Cross Keys for homecoming? (course they are 0-6)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2019, 10:04:07 AM »
YEa well sure but did you see those Bremen Blue Devils lay on that 56-0 spanking of Cross Keys for homecoming? (course they are 0-6)
A win is a win. - Clemson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2019, 10:41:00 AM »
A win is a win. - Fans of Team that won

Fixt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions