Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

This May Be....

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
This May Be....
« on: October 09, 2019, 11:59:33 AM »
the gayest thing I've ever posted on here.  No really, it's about a ghey.  This is so typical of where we are in this country.  Ellen DeGeneres was invited and accepted the invitation to watch the Packers/Cowboys with former Prez George W. at Jerry World.  As was to be expected, she got smoked on the twatters for sleeping with the enemy.  (Well, not really sleeping with, because again...she's ghey)  It was her response to all the backlash that caught my eye.  You may not think much of her, but DeGeneres is actually a pretty big deal in the entertainment world, having taken over for big-headed Oprah Winfrey.  I was just surprised to see someone in her position give an honest, reasonable response without kowtowing to the Hollywood crowd.  Her response in a foxy news piece:

"When we were invited, I was aware that I was going to be surrounded with people from very different views and beliefs. And I'm not talking about politics... I was rooting for the Packers," DeGeneres joked. "So I had to hide my cheese hat in Portia's purse."
She noted that some "people were upset."

"They thought, why is a gay Hollywood liberal sitting next to a conservative Republican president?... A lot of people were mad. And they did what people do when they're mad... they tweet," she told her audience.

"Here's the thing: I'm friends with George Bush. In fact, I'm friends with a lot of people who don't share the same beliefs that I have," DeGeneres continued. "We're all different and I think that we've forgotten that that's okay that we're all different... but just because I don't agree with someone on everything doesn't mean that I'm not going to be friends with them."
Former President George W. Bush and wife Laura, left, and Ellen DeGeneres, right, attended a Green Bay Packers and Dallas Cowboys in Arlington, Texas, Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019.
Former President George W. Bush and wife Laura, left, and Ellen DeGeneres, right, attended a Green Bay Packers and Dallas Cowboys in Arlington, Texas, Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019. (AP)

"When I say, 'Be kind to one another,' I don't mean only the people that think the same way that you do. I mean be kind to everyone. Doesn't matter."
DeGeneres concluded by thanking Charlotte and Jerry Jones -- Jerry Jones is the owner of the Dallas Cowboys and Charlotte is his daughter --as well as George and Laura Bush for a "Sunday afternoon that was so fun," but added that they owe her "six dollars for the nachos."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: This May Be....
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 02:00:53 PM »
Fuck her.  

She’s all reasonable and shit when she’s being blasted but the crusty whore has been all in the middle of other tweeter rages attacking people she disagrees with. 

So yeah.  Fuck her. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 02:17:48 PM »
Fuck her. 

She’s all reasonable and shit when she’s being blasted but the crusty whore has been all in the middle of other tweeter rages attacking people she disagrees with.

So yeah.  Fuck her.
You follow Ellen DeGeneres on the twatters? 

And I thought my post was ghey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 02:19:54 PM »
You follow Ellen DeGeneres on the twatters? 

And I thought my post was ghey.
You should see where he follows Rosie O'Donnell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 04:51:52 PM »
You should see where he follows Rosie O'Donnell.
I once followed her on a safari.  I was hunting wildebeest.  But then she turned around and I realized I’d been tracking a hippo/hyena hybrid. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2019, 12:17:25 AM »
I love it when they attach their own.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.