Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Shitting on what I like

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Shitting on what I like
« on: September 12, 2019, 04:28:38 PM »
The Stand is my absolute favorite Stephen King book.  It fell in that perfect spot in his life between being hungry and being completely in love with the sound of his own bloated voice.  

Putting it on screen is a daunting task. If Gary Sinese, Molly Ringwald, Jamey Sheridan, Shawnee Smith, Ray Walston, Rob Lowe, Laura SanGiacomo, Ossie Davis and Patrick from SpongeBob can’t pull it off — and they didn’t come close — maybe it just can’t be done. 

I was still looking forward to the upcoming attempt.  

Until today.  I loved King’s work. But as a person I’ve grown to find him insufferable. His worthless political opinions can die in a fire. He doesn’t have the sense god gave a turnip when it comes to that realm. He’s a dumbass. 

The fool cemented that today and guaranteed that i won’t be watching this latest attempt at The Stand. Announcing the politically-based stunt casting of loud ass moron bitch Whoopi Goldberg as Mother Abigail completely ruins it for me.  

Fuck you, Steve-o.  I’m done.  No more of your books, no more of your movies. Eat a dick. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Shitting on what I like
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 05:21:09 PM »
The Stand is my absolute favorite Stephen King book.  It fell in that perfect spot in his life between being hungry and being completely in love with the sound of his own bloated voice. 

Putting it on screen is a daunting task. If Gary Sinese, Molly Ringwald, Jamey Sheridan, Shawnee Smith, Ray Walston, Rob Lowe, Laura SanGiacomo, Ossie Davis and Patrick from SpongeBob can’t pull it off — and they didn’t come close — maybe it just can’t be done.

I was still looking forward to the upcoming attempt. 

Until today.  I loved King’s work. But as a person I’ve grown to find him insufferable. His worthless political opinions can die in a fire. He doesn’t have the sense god gave a turnip when it comes to that realm. He’s a dumbass.

The fool cemented that today and guaranteed that i won’t be watching this latest attempt at The Stand. Announcing the politically-based stunt casting of loud ass moron bitch Whoopi Goldberg as Mother Abigail completely ruins it for me. 

Fuck you, Steve-o.  I’m done.  No more of your books, no more of your movies. Eat a dick.
Good thing you got It 2 in....and just under the wire.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum